No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, I'm like a week late or something, but I finally got to watch TRW (And Progeny) today and zomg! *squee* Absolutely awesome!! Torri was fabulous in both. I hadn't really known too much about Progeny, except the whole
    Spoiler:
    replicator thing. And it was very interesting to see Liz go off-world with 'the team', especially how she (sorta) contributed to getting them in trouble. And the Carter/Fifth parallels are there, I think. I am so shipping unrequited Weir/Niam the next few days.

As for TRW, there's too many squee-worthy bits to list. And I think everyone has already gone over them anyways.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
      *blushes* thank you... i was an exchange student in Le Mans for 7 months... and yeah, I have been to Paris... *sighs at the prettiness*

I think Torri has a grasp of French as she moved alot and also being Canadian...

Love the pic of Liz, RepliCartertje... very cute!
      Wow seven months??????::::Your french must be really good: Then I'm gonna say something in french that I'm pretty you won't have probs understanding:

TORRI HIGGINSON, C'est la meilleur.... PARCEQU'ELLE LE VAUT BIEN ( lol, translation : Torri Higginson: She's the best..... Because she's worth it )

Ahahah! I can't get enough of the L'oreal slogan.... yep I definitly need to get my head shrinked

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate
        I don't want to interrupt any current conversations......no actually I do and to say something really not usefull, but I need to say it on an impulse:

TORRI HIGGINSON IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL ON EARTH!!! SHE IS DOCTOR WEIR!!!! THE GREATEST LEADER OF THE PEGASUS GALAXY!!! BECAUSE SHE'S WORTH IT

so... do I need to go see a shrink or something ?
        LOL, since you put it that way:

TORRI HIGGINSON IS THE BEST OF THE BEST AND BEATS ALL THE REST!
        sigpic

Great Chemistry Starts with Great Sparks

Comment

Originally posted by Sukiyaki
          LOL, since you put it that way:

TORRI HIGGINSON IS THE BEST OF THE BEST AND BEATS ALL THE REST!
          WELL SAID Sukiyaki : TORRI HIGGINSON IS THE BEST OF THE BEST AND BEATS ALL THE REST ON STARGATE ATLANTIS' SET

SHE'S THE BOSS!!! GO WEIR

Comment

Good grief! I've now got a mental image of Tina Turner shaking her booty in a mini-dress and singing "Simply the Best".

*Substitutes Tina with Elizabeth* Oh my, what an image, and a very nice one at that!

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
              Good grief! I've now got a mental image of Tina Turner shaking her booty in a mini-dress and singing "Simply the Best".

*Substitutes Tina with Elizabeth* Oh my, what an image, and a very nice one at that!
              I remember that song... Good ole footy...

Shall we say it once more?

TORRI ROCKS! WEIR IS QUEEN OF ATLANTIS!!

Lovebar made by natz099
              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                I remember that song... Good ole footy...

Shall we say it once more?

TORRI ROCKS! WEIR IS QUEEN OF ATLANTIS!!
                Hehe, love all the singing going on here
                Lizzie the Pegasus queen in a mini-dress? Of course!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                  Hehe, love all the singing going on here
                  Lizzie the Pegasus queen in a mini-dress? Of course!

"Is that me....in a mini-dress?"

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

*cries hysterically* They cancelled the Pegasus con! I won't meet Torri
                    Life's senseless now...
                    sigpic

Comment

ALL OF US SINGIN' TO TORRI : SHE'S SIMPLY THE BEST.............. YEAH TORRI YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!

Lol

Comment

ALL OF US SINGIN' TO TORRI : SHE'S SIMPLY THE BEST.............. YEAH TORRI YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!

Lol
                        Ok this is way to funny!!! I can see her dancing there with her leather suit!!!

So when will I be able to see her concert????

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                          *cries hysterically* They cancelled the Pegasus con! I won't meet Torri
                          Life's senseless now...
                          *huggles* Don't say you wont meet Torri! Just say you wont meet her this time Because you'll get to eventually!

I think the motto for the thread shoul be Simply The Best with the mascot as Sedgewick

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                            Ok this is way to funny!!! I can see her dancing there with her leather suit!!!

So when will I be able to see her concert????
                            Soo we'll be able to see her concert but for the moment being she's doing a tv commercial for L'Oréal Paris :

Spoiler:

LOOK AT MY HAIR, AREN'T THEY GORGEOUS THIS SEASON..........

...L'OREAL, BECAUSE I'M WORTH IT....

And because you're definitly worth it : Here's ...

THE LOOK !!!!!!!!! DOUBLED THIS TIME

Comment

Soo we'll be able to see her concert but for the moment being she's doing a tv commercial for L'Oréal Paris :

Spoiler:

LOOK AT MY HAIR, AREN'T THEY GORGEOUS THIS SEASON..........

...L'OREAL, BECAUSE I'M WORTH IT....

And because you're definitly worth it : Here's ...

THE LOOK !!!!!!!!! DOUBLED THIS TIME

Awesome! It would be cool if she actually was in one.

I could so see Torri performing on stage! I would so go to see her! Yay Torri!
                              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen

I think the motto for the thread shoul be Simply The Best with the mascot as Sedgewick
                                ooohhhh... The brilliance of Sapph... once again... LOL... it is sooo true tho!!

Blower'sGate - Seven months wasnt nearly long enough, just as i was getting settled, my 6 months were up... *cries* then i had to leave... But i went back last year... it was AWESOME!!!
                                ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Working...
                                X