X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you.

Looking over the TRW caps again, in all their prettiness
    Spoiler:
    I definitely like some of the up-dos though. Hopefully, we'll see a few more new Lizzie hairstyles as we go on in the season

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
      Thank you.

Looking over the TRW caps again, in all their prettiness
      Spoiler:
      I definitely like some of the up-dos though. Hopefully, we'll see a few more new Lizzie hairstyles as we go on in the season
      Me too.
      Spoiler:
      I love the curls from last season and the longer hair this season, but her hair up looks very cute!

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
        Me too.
        Spoiler:
        I love the curls from last season and the longer hair this season, but her hair up looks very cute!
        I agree.
        Spoiler:
        I like all three, although they sorta have different images to me. The curls gave her a bit more of a done-up look, while the longer hair looks a lot simpler and laid-back/comfortable. And her hair up, well I got nothing except that it's too cute.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Thank you! ^.^ Hopefully, it'll be fully back very soon. ^.^ I'll be coaxing it back as soon as I'm able to get on photoshop (can't wait til I get my own compy).

In the meantime, a few wallpapers I made a while ago with the season 3 non-episodic promo pics (click to enlarge):
          Spoiler:

Beautiful Wallpapers!!!!

Comment

Ubi: Again great icons and WP I really loved them. You really are talented. and if that is without your muse what will that make if you have your muse back??? Then they will be overwhelming!!
            Sapph: I love your screencaps they are such a great quality!!

I still haven't seen the ep yet I think I will have to wait till monday or so This waiting is killing me especially after seeing all these caps

Comment

oookkkaaayyy I just watched TRW.... and the frist thing I can say is: OMG....I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS EPISODE!!!

Spoiler:
              It was even better then I expected, and I expected a LOT! THere are SO many scenes I love, it was well done in Writing, Directing and especially acting! Torri was AMAZING!

I loved the little backstory's they gave us, with her dad, who wanted her to have the watch, the little story from her childhood. The little scene with her mum was LOVELY (one of my favourites), we see that she and her mum are very close. Sedgie of course was fantasting well I can't even count everything LOVED it!
              I loved how she reacted to everything and her innter fight if she should accept that the last 2 years were just a dream or still follow her heart! GREAT!!!!

So yeah, this is definitely one of my favourites beside Conversion, BIS and TLG... maybe even at the top of the list of even my favourites

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                So yeah, this is definitely one of my favourites beside Conversion, BIS and TLG... maybe even at the top of the list of even my favourites
                ATM its at the top of my favourites list Followed closely by Sateda and TLG

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Second on mine, but only to BIS, and TLG follows it.

Comment

I just finished watching TRW and OH MY GOD!!!! What an awesome ep. This one goes on my fave-stargate-epsiode-ever list!!

Because:
                    Spoiler:
                    * Fragile and confused Lizzie is so unlike we ever saw but it was still so her I was really impressed.
                    * We learned some things about her family. I don't know if we knew it was her dad's watch but if we didn't we guessed right. At least we know he's death know.
                    * She seems close to her mom but we didn't learn or heard anything for possible brothers or sisters.
                    * Learned some thing about her job.
                    * Saw her personal house/space.
                    * Sedge was there!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! It seemes I was right
                    * Liz was the hotness incarnated with her ponytail!!!
                    * How many different clothes did she wear in one single ep? Geeky you have work to do girl!
                    * We finally saw the awesomeness of her clothes from the promo pics. I was screaming my head off when I saw that!
                    * She defenitely can fight her way out of it. Every guy in her way was on the ground flat after she made her ravage.

All in all this was the perfect Elizabeth Weir episode I had ever seen and I'll ever see in the near future. All I'm hoping is that they won't forget about it. I noticed Liz was still a leader persona, especially when she didn't want to talk during the session. The eyebrow says it all. Perfect ep in my opinion and I wouldn't mind to see one like that every year.

Now on Torri, she did a wonderful job!!! The emotions she could pull out of me where so vived I almost cried several times. The way she could go from fragile and unsure to confidant and strong amazes me. And I'll be eternally grateful she accepted the role of Weir. She had difficulties doing the ep but she has nothing to worry about. Everything was just perfect and I'm not biased here!

Comment

Mine too. I think it'll stay like that for a long time. But BIS and TLG are close behind.

Comment

And this to say a special thanks to everyone in here for their input in this thread. It being walls, icons, pictures. I love everything. So awesome and I'm in love with Lizzie all over again.

Also
                        Welcome To The Newbies!!

Ya finally get ya head out if your... erm... you get what I mean right?

Comment

Me too.
                          Spoiler:
                          Her hair is funny.
                          Spoiler:
                          I mean, it's never the same look. Sometimes you got the curls, sometimes not. Then you have the ponytail. And after that you have the hair in the face thingy. And after that all wild. Very cool and showing she's feeling good and sure with all looks.

Comment

Thank you! ^.^ Hopefully, it'll be fully back very soon. ^.^ I'll be coaxing it back as soon as I'm able to get on photoshop (can't wait til I get my own compy).

In the meantime, a few wallpapers I made a while ago with the season 3 non-episodic promo pics (click to enlarge):
                            Spoiler:

These clothes having something special for me it's become my wall for the week. Thank you!!

Comment

Hi, this is my first post to this thread. I just wanted to quickly say that I like Torri very much. I think she did a great job in TRW. She made it a very enjoyable episode for me. She's such an elegant, talented lady.

Banner by *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by andi_b
                                Hi, this is my first post to this thread. I just wanted to quickly say that I like Torri very much. I think she did a great job in TRW. She made it a very enjoyable episode for me. She's such an elegant, talented lady.
                                Welcome! I agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X