No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, more of my faves from "The Real World Caps". I'll try not to duplicate SJQ's great caps. This episode was really a Weir capper's dream. Lots of clothes, hair, backgrounds. I ended up with about 300 caps, 90% of them Elizabeth. Sorting through them's been a nightmare (in a good way). Here goes. Not dial-up friendly.

Spoiler:

Eyebrow!

She looked so scared.

Smirky Liz!

Sleeping beauty.

Sig by Camy

Comment

*squees* More gorgeous caps!! They're awesome Majortrip!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

LOVE this one:
        Originally posted by majortrip
        Spoiler:

Smirky Liz!
        Love that White shirt and her hair... LOVE IT! It looks similar to mine now

Oh man, I wish to see this ep soooo hard an other 27 hours at LEAST to go!

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous
          Hmph. My muse has decided to take a bit of a vacation, methinks, but I made a few icons from Sapph and Majortrip's caps. I'll bring more soon, I hope.

Spoiler:

)
          *stares* Those are ... wow. I love the last two. She looks quite different in that outfit.

majortrip I love your caps!! Especially the one where her hand is beside her head in
          Spoiler:
          that doctor dudes office

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

*blush*

She does look different, doesn't she.
            Spoiler:
            But I totally love that jacket on her. If anyone has more caps of that scene, feel free to send them my way *hint hint* ^.^

And Dorka, neither can I. I think I'll be insane with anticipation by the time I watch it .

Comment

*blush*

Spoiler:
              But I totally love that jacket on her. If anyone has more caps of that scene, feel free to send them my way *hint hint* ^.^

And Dorka, neither can I. I think I'll be insane with anticipation by the time I watch it .
              Heeee!! I'll have to watch it again as well. I want more caps with it

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

You can never have too many caps. Ever.

Especially not of Teh Lizzeh. ^.^

Comment

You can never have too many caps. Ever.

Especially not of Teh Lizzeh. ^.^
                  I'll second that!!!

Comment

*blush*

Spoiler:

OH yes, that jacket is very cool too

*g* I really should work now, but this whole episode, the caps and the youtube-scenes are just distracting me *g**lalalalala* well It's good I don't have photoshop at my work-computer or I would directly start making fanarts

few caps from SOTC (haven't seen some of that film lately in these threads ):
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Oh. My. God.

I just saw The Real World... Oh. My. God. I loved it! It was sad to watch in some places... but fecking hell! I'm speechless. Torri is an amazing actor! She did amazingly well in this episode.

Oh. My. God.

I should probably go to bed now, but I'm reluctant to sleep, because I don't want to wake up and find that episode was just a dream...

Oh, but I have to... Night all.
                      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                        Oh. My. God.

I just saw The Real World... Oh. My. God. I loved it! It was sad to watch in some places... but fecking hell! I'm speechless. Torri is an amazing actor! She did amazingly well in this episode.

Oh. My. God.

I should probably go to bed now, but I'm reluctant to sleep, because I don't want to wake up and find that episode was just a dream...

Oh, but I have to... Night all.
                        *excited dance* Wasn't it fabulous??

I should probably sleep as well...I can barely keep my eyes open G'night to you as well!!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen

I should probably sleep as well...I can barely keep my eyes open G'night to you as well!!
                          It was absolutley fabulous!

Okay, am prying fingers off keyboard now....

Night. Sweet dreams everyone (for when you have them...)
                          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Another installment of "The Real World". I really wish I had a graphics archive; this has turned out to be my hugest album yet. Not dial-up friendly.
                            Heavy spoilers.

Spoiler:

She looked so scared in these scenes.

Poor Liz!

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen

G'night Sapph!! *waves*

Comment

Yay! more caps! Thanks Majortrip!
                                Spoiler:
                                *squee* more jacket pics! And poor Liz indeed. She looks so sad and confused.

Comment

Working...
                                X