X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
    This is a great cap. I love her stance

"You really think you can beat me?" I don't think so buddy
    Hmmm, the top is a bit on the tight side, but I don't mind.

Great picspams folks, keep up the good work. I'm a "visual" person after all.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Ronni's back! *tackles*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
        Ronni's back! *tackles*

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*chuckles* in the 4th pic Ronon looks like he fell asleep...on Lizzie? tsk tsk, bad boy
        Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Hehehehe, yeah, it's like:

"Enough with the Stare of DOOM already. We all know you have mind powers of awesome, but save some ass for me to kick, please!"

Comment

Awesome caps Sally!

Couple of icons:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Ooh, neat icons, Ubi. I really like the second one, it's much softer. Following on from Ubi, a few caps from MR:

Spoiler:

Comment

Thank you, I like the second one better too. ^.^

Gorgeous caps Sally! ^.^ Those pics make me wanna make icons (like the first MR pic you posted). Must resist PS.

Comment

Noooooo, must not resist PS!!

Comment

Hee, exam in 5 hours, must resist PS.

Comment

Okay, so maybe a little resisting is ok under the circumstances, lol. Good luck with your exam!

Comment

Lol. Thanks. ^.^ I should have a few icons by tomorrow, seeing as I have about three entered in various icon contests, which are supposed to close sometime today. ^.^ I think.

Comment

Well, hello

Comment

*waves furiously* Hello!! *is slightly inebriated from work Melbourne Cup lunch*

Can't wait to see your icons ubi! And good luck with your exam!

Lovebar made by natz099
                            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Thanks, it went okay. I think. Couple of icons, from post exam unwinding. I'm pretty sure they're from Sapph's Airborne caps ^.^ :

Comment

Hey guys.

hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Working...
                                X