Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic!Spam from Pegasus Project

Spoiler:

Sally which con is that from? And what does his shirt say??

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Posted some new thought on Misbegotten in the discussion thread.

Comment

Sapph, it's from the L3 Con all the way back from No, 2004. Martin's shirt says "I slept with Colin Cunnigham and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

Great pics! I love her hair there, especially in the last one. Suits her straightened and flicked under.

Comment

The one and only icon I've made tonight with which I'm satisfied:

Having said which, on the plus side, I have two wallpaper ideas, yay!

Comment

*waves hand* Got the first one done, and it's 1AM and I have a hospital appointment at a stupidly early hour tomorrow, so I'll be working on the other one tomorrow. This one's vaguely J/E shippy if you take the cap in context, but not specifically. Oh, and I shall admit before anybody decides to call me on it... as Wannatee would!... yes, I am a hopeless Within Temptation fangirl. And?

Take and use for your own desktop if you want; not to be posted anywhere else unless by me, thank you.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Sally
              uuh Martin..I love him! he is so great. I totally squee atm when I see a Jeremiah eps directed by him...omg I also squee when there are stargate actors in there (and it's mostly every episode) or they use the SGC Set *lol*

but I'm going off topic here...

I finally saw the Outer Limits episode with Torri! OMG she is so cool in there (and It was so totally cool that Kimberly Hawthorne was also in there). I'll do a picspam of her in there (If I ever have the time for that *grml*)

@Tri
              nice icon!
              Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
              Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
              If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
              "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                Has thrown up when drunk...*counts*...*still counting*....five times? No, six. I think six times total. And the time before last, I had one glass of water then carried on drinking.

Disclaimer: Drinking excessive ammounts is a danger to your health. It's not big and it's not clever. Drink responsibly and you can still enjoy yourself while protecting your liver at the same time.
                I haven't had more than 2 drinks at a time since July.

I kind of got drunk with some Cabinet Ministers (the most powerful people in government) and threw up in the toilet of the restaurant. They don't know that, but I was still mortified the next day. Drunken karaoke with important politicians is so. not. good.

I also got a teeny bit of vomit on the door of the taxi (that my local mp paid for, he's nice like that) and my sister handed over my credit card. So, $100 down. The only good thing was that this all happened when there were no politicians around anymore.

I felt a bit better and managed to get us into my sister's dorm room, where she threw up in her bed and slept with it.

This is why i don't drink excessively anymore.

There, I have told you lot 2 of my 3 drunk stories. Space is right, there is something in the smilies.
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Great... drunken stories... My only comment: I've only been so drunk that I've vomited once.

Lizzie!!!!

sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                  "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                  My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                    Lizzie!!!!

Way to change the subject! Er... even if we are *supposed* to be talking about her.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                      Way to change the subject! Er... even if we are *supposed* to be talking about her.

Oh, yeah. (we're sitting in the same room as each other btw... like right next to each other...)
                      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Oh, yeah. (we're sitting in the same room as each other btw... like right next to each other...)
                        That isn't weird! Now, class started 2 minutes ago and it takes 4 minutes to get from space's living room to that classroom. Bye!
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Nice icon Tria! I love the fluro stripes. They look wicked!

Sally, I'd reply to your Misbegotten thoughts, but.... I don't really remember the episode

*persuses more...*

Ooo, I haven't seen the Outer Limits episode yet. I might watch that tonight! What did you think?

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Pretty icon and wallpaper, Tri!!

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Your icon and wall is pretty Tria. Hope you don't mind if I snag (the wall)
                              sigpic

Comment

Your icon and wall is pretty Tria. Hope you don't mind if I snag (the wall)
                                Feel free to snag it, just don't cross post it anywhere.

Glad you all like! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X