Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
    Argh! No way! Not when I was being out with my family being all sociable and eating too much food. Please tell me you taped it! I will give you jello...
    Nope, didn't tape it. But I can tell you I was yelling at the telly the whole time. Not to fret, it's on again next Saturday at 11am.

Okay, am really going to bed this time.
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

*georgous caps Spacegirlnz!!

Comment

Night Space! I'm heading off to watch a movie

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Yelling at the TV? Was Holmes his usual ignorant wan... not very nice person? I haven't seen his show since he left TV1 and I can't say that I've missed it.

Ignoring Holmes, how was it?
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Morning all!

If you're and LJ-er go vote at weir_lims today.

And a pretty pic:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitous View Post
              Morning all!

If you're and LJ-er go vote at weir_lims today.

And a pretty pic:
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ntruder358.jpg
              Very pretty pic!

I never participate in those last-artist/writer-standing things, even voting. They are too competitive and potentially very hurtful. But good luck.

Comment

Hey all!

I'm shocked! I haven't been on yet today, and it's likw 2pm. But I've only been up for 2 hours, then I went shopping!

Anywho, ubi I love the picture!!!! And I'll vote if I can decide on 3 I don't like so much, but it's such a hard decision. Knowing me it'd probably be "x because I don't like that colour".

Am going to do the rest of the caps soon.

E It was a good interview, but like, for me, everything they talked about I already knew from previous interviews, although I learnt a bit about David Nykl. I would have asked some introductory questions (for those people who don't know much about Atlantis (And I wouldn't have called the wormhole a tunnel)), but I would have asked other things like about ADB and stuff. But generally a good interview. Am going to tape it next week.
                sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Sorry, double post, but the rest of the caps.

sigpic

Comment

very nice caps.. Spacegirlnz

Comment

Thanks. Hey, those are cool! I like the middle one for the best
                      sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous caps Space!!!

Pretty art, lizzyana!

And fair enough, Tria. They are very competitive, although I'm just taking it as a good way to get concrit, and I doubt I'd get very far anyhows.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
                          I wish I were still in SoCal to go! That's the day before my birthday, too! *cries*
                          Aww, bummer! You're going to Vancouver tho, right?

Comment

The promotional poster for Save My Soul.

Comment

I love that poster! It's really nicely done.

Ugh, I wish the mail came today... stupid public holidays (except for the time and a half at work), I think I would have got Airborne today. Or Jungleground. I guess I'll just have something else to look forward to tomorrow *squee*

How is everyone? *finds cap*

Last edited by Spacegirlnz; 22 October 2006, 12:53 PM. Reason: re-arranging pics
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey hey chicadees! I'm great thanks Space. How you doing?

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to find a pic that I think I lost when I had to wipe my computer last week. It's of Torri and it's from the same shoot as the Sedge one above, except she's just smirking stright into the camera. It's just a shoulder shot.....

Wait! It's this shot:

Spoiler:

Except without the whole...fangirl stuff

Lovebar made by natz099
                                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X