X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
    One point! One freaking point!

*takes a deep breath* I'm calm...

I've heard the 30th and another that I can't remember.

Space, that's a great idea. But I thought there was something like that already??

*stalks out grumbling*
    What's happening? *huggles*

Is there? I didn't find anything

Comment

Maybe they should post the dates here on Gateworld. That would be easier since we're always here anyway.

Oh I have now officially seen every episode of Stargate (that's been on telly) in order, from start to finish, with Atlantis mixed in too. Now what will I do with my spare time?

sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
        Maybe they should post the dates here on Gateworld. That would be easier since we're always here anyway.

Oh I have now officially seen every episode of Stargate (that's been on telly) in order, from start to finish, with Atlantis mixed in too. Now what will I do with my spare time?

Read fic. Rewatch eps if you have the occasion. Write fics. Do some manips, icons, banners, walls, videos. You have plenty of possibilities!

Comment

One point! One freaking point!

*takes a deep breath* I'm calm...

I've heard the 30th and another that I can't remember.

Space, that's a great idea. But I thought there was something like that already??

*stalks out grumbling*
          Hugs, Sapph. I'm really sorry they didn't make it.

Space-- Write fanfiction! And thanks for the green!
          Last edited by Trialia; 30 September 2006, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
            What's happening? *huggles*
            Sydney Swans just lost the AFL Grand Final to the West Coast Eagles. BY ONE POINT! ARGH! My friend summed it very well, although I can't say the word here It's ok tho, I'm going out soon, so I'll forget about it

Pretty pic!

Lovebar made by natz099
            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Read fic. Rewatch eps if you have the occasion. Write fics. Do some manips, icons, banners, walls, videos. You have plenty of possibilities!
              Hmmm. I don't write. I'd proly be better at storyboarding. I read some fan fic today. I read pong's first fic.

I know I have all this stuff to do, but it just won't be the same...

Oh, Sapph...
              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hmmm. I don't write. I read some fan fic today.
                Then I am going to be positively shameless and pimp my archive to you. Or you could go join some fanlistings - you don't need a site to do it, and they're fun.

Comment

Sydney Swans just lost the AFL Grand Final to the West Coast Eagles. BY ONE POINT! ARGH! My friend summed it very well, although I can't say the word here It's ok tho, I'm going out soon, so I'll forget about it

Pretty pic!
                  http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f5...r/77c6499c.jpg
                  Oh! That's really.... annoying!
                  But I see you're gonna fight the dissapointment and going out is the best way to

*grumbles* Why don't I have pics to post?!?

Comment

*bookmarks* I shall read them tomorrow. But tonight I'm going to read a novel I've been meaning to read/finish for ages.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah pong's fic was great for a first try. I love the idea as well

Originally posted by lizlove
                      But I see you're gonna fight the dissapointment and going out is the best way to
                      Speaking of which... *runs to pick up friend*

TTYL! *huggles Space back*

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

**blushing**

Much thanks goes for everyone who read my first attempt on a fic on LJ! So glad you all liked the idea... hee! And for those who want to read it, it's a J/E fic so if you don't like the pairing, I have another fic brewing that's Lizzie centered in a few days, with ties to TRW and Critical Mass.

Once, you are ready with your Sparky glasses, you can see the fic here at this link:
                        http://chibi-pong.livejournal.com
                        Leader. Diplomat. Beauty. Brains.

Comment

Hmmm... It's been kinda slow around here. Is everyone in withdrawl?

Other than that how are you all? I just woke up...

EDIT: Pic!Spam from torrihigginson.info

Spoiler:

Last edited by Spacegirlnz; 30 September 2006, 04:00 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... It's been kinda slow around here. Is everyone in withdrawl?

Other than that how are you all? I just woke up...
                            I'm okay. Just calm today. Sapph is out, the rest is busy and I'm going to sleep

Comment

I'm okay. Just calm today. Sapph is out, the rest is busy and I'm going to sleep
                              I'm not out anymore, not in withdrawal either.

I am, however, in pain *holds head gently* (see latest LJ entry. I feel kinda sick :O)

Yay for pic!spams!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

I'm not out anymore, not in withdrawal either.

I am, however, in pain *holds head gently* (see latest LJ entry. I feel kinda sick :O)

Yay for pic!spams!
                                Pain sucks. I know because I'm waiting for my Tramadol to kick in...I came back, there's no way I can sleep yet.

Yay for pic!spams indeed!

Comment

Working...
                                X