Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AthosianGirl View Post
    AG kindly lets Camy borrow her JT pillow...

Yes Camy, it's me! Been busy as of late but after finally seeing 'The Ark' I can't seem to keep my mind of off Stargate Atlantis!

I am glad everyone like my first WP but in truth, the cap is what made it! I love the caps to pieces! Going right into my JT picture perfect moments!

Now this WP was a little harder to do, I once again snagged one of WA's caps but it was probably one of the harder images to screencap because it happened so fast...but it still makes a great WP inspiration!

Spoiler:

I'm on a roll...hmmmm wonder if I can squeeze in writing a fanfic episode tag between science and math Friday...

OH, MY! you know what they say about great minds...right...? they think alike...I was working on that cap on Thrusday night.....but I wasn't happy with what I came up with..

YOU DID IT! AHHHH!

I love it!

I could'nt get it to blend in with nothing that I liked and because it is a difficult cap..OH, I LOVE IT!

*snagged it*

Definetly, my favorite scene.....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Just_breathing View Post
      Page 3 people!? Where is everybody??

Anyways, I come bearing gifts... Camy, those icons you asked for are done but I'm not happy with the first lot (the ones on blue with red font-they were my first lot) so feel free to ignore them.
      I've done a couple of sigs as well from the JT pic on a blue background - sorry, I forgot who gave it me? Witchy?

Anyway, here goes.. (spoiler for amount)

Spoiler:

Got the sigs to come...

~JB
      Oh, JB..such wonderful goodies...LOVE THEM ALL!

I"M saving them right now....thanks Sweetie!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
        oh AG, that's a beautiful WP.

JB, omg!...all the icons are so pretty. I luv the one with john teyla and atlantis...and the sig!...*speechless*...
        Aw, thanks Witchy!
        Wait, AG has a wallie? I dont think I've seen it... I'll go back and see...

~JB
        Someone notices you. Someone somewhere notices you the second you walk into a room. Find them. Because they’re waiting for you. Waiting for you to turn your head, say hello, and make their day the way you’ve made every single one of theirs. Find them.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl View Post
          AG kindly lets Camy borrow her JT pillow...

Yes Camy, it's me! Been busy as of late but after finally seeing 'The Ark' I can't seem to keep my mind of off Stargate Atlantis!

I am glad everyone like my first WP but in truth, the cap is what made it! I love the caps to pieces! Going right into my JT picture perfect moments!

Now this WP was a little harder to do, I once again snagged one of WA's caps but it was probably one of the harder images to screencap because it happened so fast...but it still makes a great WP inspiration!

Spoiler:

I'm on a roll...hmmmm wonder if I can squeeze in writing a fanfic episode tag between science and math Friday...

AG! That is AMAAAAZING! It's gorgeous! It's perfect! It's going on my desktop! Absoultely wonderful work! Really, it's beautiful! Absolutely wonderful... wow!

~JB
          Someone notices you. Someone somewhere notices you the second you walk into a room. Find them. Because they’re waiting for you. Waiting for you to turn your head, say hello, and make their day the way you’ve made every single one of theirs. Find them.

Comment

Originally posted by bella View Post
            And Witchy too. Hi!

Whats Teyla winking about?
            Spoiler:
            So, I"m going down memory lane and for those of you who haven't done it...I Love this one by Bella..and it's my cap too...LOL

I love all of them...LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              Oh, JB..such wonderful goodies...LOVE THEM ALL!

I"M saving them right now....thanks Sweetie!
              You're quite welcome Camy. Sorry they took so long to get here. I'm working on your vid request now btw- Nina was a star and managed to track the song down in mp3 format so I'll be able to at least try to make something out of it.

Wow... tripple post... Hmm... just so it's not completely OT...

Cap from The Ark...
              Spoiler:

And just because I love this cap... (Sateda)
              Spoiler:

~JB

Comment

I thought I'd repost these for they are some great caps here that were taken by Warrior....Miss him!
                sigpic

Comment

Trying to figure out how to make this smaller in terms of LJ smaller. Currently its 57kb and to fit for LJ's standards it has to be 40kb and under.

This belongs to Thread Mommy. Special request.

Anyone familiar with PS/IR?

Comment

Camy, the links are expired...:-(

Wikked that's gorgeous...though I don't know how to make it smaller...

And since i'm in an icon craze right now, I come bearing icons from Wikked's caps of 'The Ark'...

Spoiler:

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

WOOOHOOOO! LOVE IT! gonna change it right now....wooohoooo!

thanks SWEETIE! *smooch*

Xmas is long gone so, yeah...I needed a new one.....LOVE IT

Oh, sorry Witchy....I never thought about it.....Hmmmm......are you looking for anything in particular...

here's a great link with new updates and they are nice and big and crispy.....hope this helps hon.....

I just love that Warrior captured the kiss in Conversion step by step..so that he did post a way back....

I've posted this site before but she's updated with new episodes too....and she has great caps...

http://ariane.crystalfires.net/index...nicms/cms&id=6
                      sigpic

Comment

Wikked...it's not working! *sobs*

why it froze!?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Wikked...it's not working! *sobs*

why it froze!?

Did u save it as a gif and not bitmap?

Comment

Let me try it....
                            sigpic

Comment

YUP, saved it as gif...and do you know that now the avis here are 65 x 65 ?

but still it would shrink it for me, but I can't even upload into my LJ pics...
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay, I officially have 569 icons...I need more!

Wikked, no worries, I still think it's gorgeous!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X