Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops!!!...sorry...I totally forgot.

Congrats Camy!! Sorry didn't get you a present...but i do have this...--->

oh yeah...i'm moved...now it's unpacking time.........I never knew i had so much stuff....

I think this was my first...

or

or

not sure...they were all kind of made around the same time...in the same week i do believe...

but my all time fave, i've got alot, but this one makes it to the top....

as for icons:

my first:

my fav:

oh first wallie...and my all time fav still...ummm...can't find it....but it's the one with the 'Critical Mass' song....

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Love the icon's and banner's of yours WitchBlade007 mostly the 4th one overall they all look amazing.

Comment

Challenges for Athos Week! (Also known as 'What Camy said'. )

CHALLENGE. The Athos Tourist guide.
        What are the sights of Athos? Where’s the best place to eat? Native culture?

CHALLENGE. Write a J/T slanted mission report on Rising.

CHALLENGE. Stargate: Athos.
        What would the series look like if the Atlantis Ex had been forced to evacuate to Athos? Would Sumner still be alive? How would relations between the Athosians and the Ex. be?

CHALLENGE. Ten ways their first meeting could have gone.

CHALLENGE. Find pictures of Athos.
        The camp, the ruins, the woods that look suspiciously like British Columbia.

CHALLENGE. Acrostic poem.
        Write a five line poem using the letters A, T, H, O, and S at the beginning of each line. Or even a five word poem, just as long as they start with A, T, H, O, and S.

All challenges are open to fic, artwork, vids, picfics or however you choose to interpret them. (Although I’m not sure how you’d write a mission report through the medium of dance. )

Comment

i am taking part in the athos challenge my computer froze and crashed so i will be doing something shortly but in the meantime here is a wallie of the return i didso i will see what i can come up for the athos challenge
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Love thew WP Donna it's amazing loved that head scene from Return P1 and how you put the flowers in the backround that's great.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH
              i am taking part in the athos challenge my computer froze and crashed so i will be doing something shortly but in the meantime here is a wallie of the return i didso i will see what i can come up for the athos challenge
              SWEETIE THAT IS GORGEOUS! LOVE IT...

WITCHY! I love ALL YOUR WORK...but that last icon..is by far my favorite...do you know that the episode Intruder aired in Syndication this Sunday here...in my neck of the woods...and I turned on the TV and I said, Okay..I can go back and keep cleaning and cooking until my scene comes on the last 10 minutes or so...and I saw it again....

YUP! he leaned over to her...AW, what a man!
              sigpic

Comment

oh my gosh...nooooooo....so unfair.......I wish i could have seen it again, it's the one of a few episodes from season 2 i don't have recorded.

But i do so luv that scene...all the piccies are to die for...you don't need to see it in motion to know that he LEANED toward her....

Oh he ran up the stairs too right?...I know we were saying that he did, and i remember him moving swiftly toward her.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

here is my first lot of athos pictures i couldn't think where to start so i give them an ancient look anyone who can use them for fanfiction feel free i am currently working on some more[img=http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4327/normal102x045ky4.th.jpg] [img=http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/82/normal102x042lv5.th.jpg] [img=http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/8704/normal102x041oa2.th.jpg] [img=http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8527/normal102x039oe8.th.jpg]
                  Last edited by DONNA BOOTH; 03 October 2006, 04:09 AM.
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I know, that episode was certainly not my favorite....and not just because the lack of Teyla..but that last scene was so wonderful..yup, he wasn't running persay, but he was anxious and walking fast and constantly looking up looking for someone in the control room...it was perfect!

and yes, he smiles so beautifully when he sees her and she knows just what he wants and has things ready for him...and he lets her know that he missed her...by giving her that look and that leaning forward....and the way he watches to see that Weir isn't looking...perfect!

Okay...so, I"m going to give my rising wallie a try....to see if I can make it look like Rising for JT...

DB...THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL! I love the black and white and the scenes you chosed are perfect!
                    sigpic

Comment

Howdy, y'all! I was cleaning up my stuff in photobucket and ran across this stuff. Can't remember if they were ever posted here or not, so feel free to ignore them if you've seen them before.

Comment

haha...they are soo hilarious GJ!!! LOL!!! hehe....
                        Seriously are u a comedian???!!!! you have a natural wit!!
                        i am going to save them to my comp, perhaps for future use?? if thats ok?
                        -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

rofl....that safe sex siggie always get's me....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

made these two for a friend who wanted a siggy, since she still didntreply thought i'd share them.

part of:
                            Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Gig, Sheyla..beautiful work....thanks for sharing....
                              sigpic

Comment

CAMY'S ATHOS TRAVELING BROCHURE GUIDE

This beautiful Planet in the Pegasus Galaxy is the perfect vacation spot for any family, couple or single looking for adventure, romance, nightlife, sports in a relaxing and soothing environment....so come and join me on this wonderful journey.....

With it's breathtaking landscape...this place is full of greenery, lakes and gorgeous sites...not too mention a city created by the Ancients...LOCATION< LOCATION>LOCATION!

It's a sports freak dreams....with tons of activities to do in the day....

Like hiking....

or go for a swim...

or a comfortable walk..

or join the parade...

or have a nice welcoming sit down feast with the natives...

the tourists love it....

The love to engage with the locals and play all sorts of sports like SHOOT the NATIVES....

or Who's on First?

Some tourist react immediately to the Natives...

Others react differently....

Some can't take their eyes off the Leader of the Athosians...Teyla Emmagan..

But you get plenty of excitement and personal treatments..

Next...Nightlife!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X