Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like how it came out...but I think I could have done better...like the kiss in the end..Hmm..not sure about the way that came out...and definetely the style and the layout of the wording, I'm not happy with especially the way I wrote John and Teyla...

hey, I"m like you...still learning....and don't ever say that you are not smart...

if you can do that type of work in such little amount of time...heck, you are doing way better than I and I"ve been doing it longer than you....at least for several months now...and I've changed programs like you have no idea....LOL
    sigpic

Comment

It's not easy layering pictures on top of pictures. The colors have to be just right and the shading and lighting and blah blah blah. It gets to a certain point and I say screw it. Haha. But I think yours turned out nicely! You can always go back and change what you don't like.

The only thing that bothers me about PS is that it has some crappy fonts. Actually more than just the fonts bother me. I'm pretty sure PS is evil. But I don't know where to go to find fonts. All the usually place I've gotten fonts from in the past just don't have what I want. I'm picky about that too. That's why I always use the same one. It's cute and it looks like my handwriting to a certain degree. The only upside is that I'm the only one that uses that font really. I think I've seen it one other time. So everyone knows it's my stuff when they see the font. But I really don't want it to turn into my signature thing ya know?

Anyway, I'm almost finish with the pic...or wallpaper. Haha.
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

I'M DONE CAMY!

Poke me witda fork, I'm dun! Haha...yeah I'm done! Finished! Wasn't such a hard challenge. Didn't do anything too fancy with it. Hope you like it! I think I do.

Comment

WEll Done Leighanners!!! i think it is fantastic!!!
          -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Thanks to everyone that's said they've like my last three walls so far! It means a lot! *tear* Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners
              Here is one of two I was working on. This idea came to me in the middle of making the other one that I have yet to finish. But I will soon. So here is this one, and again it's kinda simple. I was playing it safe again. My next one won't be if all goes according to plan. I hope you guys enjoy.

Thanks AG for all the pics! As you can see, they went to good use!
              Oh now that is a great wallpaper! It's like a chronicling of their relationship...I really, really like this one...ack...well you've done it know...you just replaced your own work on my laptop...it is now time to start printing!

And I'm glad I could help!

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners
                I'M DONE CAMY!

Poke me witda fork, I'm dun! Haha...yeah I'm done! Finished! Wasn't such a hard challenge. Didn't do anything too fancy with it. Hope you like it! I think I do.

I love this pic...the first touch I call it...but what I love about this WP is the Atlantis symbols around the border...I saw that and thought NEAT!

Okay Camy...trying to make a banner but half way through making it I ran out of inspiration, mainly because the first part didn't turn out the way I wanted!

Here's what I have so far...

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                  Oh now that is a great wallpaper! It's like a chronicling of their relationship...I really, really like this one...ack...well you've done it know...you just replaced your own work on my laptop...it is now time to start printing!

Haha! I'm glad that I'm so popular on your laptop! It's my wall on my computer as well. I love it. It was a booger to get done, but it was well worth it! I tried to get them in order, but two I wasn't sure, so I just stuck them in there. The point was to show the evolution of their relationship by their eye contact. I'm glad you saw that.

I love the touch picture as well. I'm glad Camy asked me to do something with it, because I probably wouldn't have done it on my own. Thanks Camy! Haha!

I'm watching The Rising...and John just met Teyla...it's so cute! Oh they would make beautiful babies!

Comment

OKAY MY TURN NOW HOPE YOU LIKE IT
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Donna that is really cute! I love it!

Comment

Leigh, Donna, those are beautiful wallpapers.

Leigh, I'm with AG, the wp with the chronology of their relationship is the most awesome thing. I'm definitely printing is out and sticking it on my binders........

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl

oh i found some great printing sheets. The avery clear labesl (full sheets) are great for wps....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Leighanners , AG and Donna.... I love your work.... they are so great... WP of many of our favorite moments between our favorite couple....
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Since it's clearly Rising day. (reposts)

Spoiler:

Comment

Ahhh...love it Bella....yes it seems to be Rising day,,,actually just watched it...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X