Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leighanners
    Howdy howdy! I made a wallpaper... And since I got a good bit of positive feedback from my banner, I guess I'll post this one as well. It didn't turn out quite like I had wanted it to, but I got tired of messin with it. So enjoy!

Great job leighanners it's amazing I'd love to see more very beautiful

Comment

inspiration struck....

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

As promised...here's the other one I've been working on. It's not quite like the others, very simple. (But don't let the simplicity fool you, it was a butt to put together!) I got most (all but three) of the pics for it right here on this thread! So thanks guys! I actually kinda like this one. Shocker! Haha, as always, enjoy!

Edit: I forgot I made it into a banner as well. Not so crazy about it, but I'll post it anyway.
        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Leigh those are great! So pretty, awesome job.

Witchblade...love yours too.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
          Spoiler:
          SCI-FI....
          I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Leigh - I love both of them... The effects are great in the first one,, and the second one even if it's a simple one it's really beautiful,,,all small wonderful moments between them.... thanks for sharing...

Witchblade - Loved your as well of course,,, I just love the shot of them looking at eachother,,, I just loved that,,, I like the intense look from his side

Thanks you both for sharing you lovely work... wish I could be that talented when it comes to making wallpapers or banners,,,oh well I guess I'll have to stick to my videos *lol*
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

As promised...here's the other one I've been working on. It's not quite like the others, very simple. (But don't let the simplicity fool you, it was a butt to put together!) I got most (all but three) of the pics for it right here on this thread! So thanks guys! I actually kinda like this one. Shocker! Haha, as always, enjoy!

Edit: I forgot I made it into a banner as well. Not so crazy about it, but I'll post it anyway.
              http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7...teyla02rc5.jpg

Oh I love these...some of my favorite moments all put together in one..I so want the banner but right now I 'm sporting my SGA Team one...I know I'll snag it for my sig at Stargate Omega!

And I really love the first WP you posted above, the ones with the 'Hot Zone' pics....one of my all time favorite moments and I just absolutly adore finding new creative works that use them....My new Wally on the Laptop!

Thank You!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM
                Thanks you both for sharing you lovely work... wish I could be that talented when it comes to making wallpapers or banners,,,oh well I guess I'll have to stick to my videos *lol*
                But we love your videos! You're brainstorming a new one right? *nudge, nudge* I have yet gained the courage to try making a video so I'll just wait for another one of yours!

And Witchy....hurray for inspiration! That moments always seems to me like John and Teyla are thinking the same thing and looking at one another to share the secret...

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                  But we love your videos! You're brainstorming a new one right? *nudge, nudge* I have yet gained the courage to try making a video so I'll just wait for another one of yours!

And Witchy....hurray for inspiration! That moments always seems to me like John and Teyla are thinking the same thing and looking at one another to share the secret...
                  Brainstorming a new one....well I might,,,didn't think I would get a demand to do more of J/T or even John or who knows maybe one day a Teyla one,,, since I'm having a friend who is screaming for more of another fandom... and coming to that I'm far behind on my SGA videos... oh well atleast SGA is in the front and I've been thinking of making my next either a J/T one or another John since I got some insperation when I saw Common Ground...
                  More will come from me so you don't have to worry *lol*
                  Well I had to work up my courage to post my video here,,, making one is not hard to work up a courage atleast not for me,,, I just have to have insperation and a good song to work on...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Thanks everyone! I'm gonna be taking a bit of a break from the JT stuff, and do some more for the other characters and as a group. But I won't forget about yall over here. I'll be back with some more JT stuff.

NinaM- You might not think you are talented enough to make wallpapers and banners, but as far as I'm concerned, you are far more talented than I. I can't make videos.

AthosianGirl- I love the "Hot Zone" pics too. I was in the middle of doing another one of those with the HZ pics when I changed my mind and did the simple one. Actually I love all the pics where they are in the gym (?), I forget what they called it. I should just stock up on those pics.
                    Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

NinaM- You might not think you are talented enough to make wallpapers and banners, but as far as I'm concerned, you are far more talented than I. I can't make videos.
                      Awwww that was sweet of you,,, thanks...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

They are great leighanner amazing job keep up the great work.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                          inspiration struck....

WitchBlade007 that looks amazing aswell looks great.

Comment

Leigh-Great WP's and Banner! Really like the second one.
                            Witchy-Love the texture on your wall! Nice!
                            Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

For a while i was doing a WP for each new episode...so here is my 'Common Ground' Wp...so spoiler caps used...thanks to Major Trip....

Hmmmm...I think the Teyla cap was from 'Irresistable'

Spoiler:

Comment

AG, that looks so good! I love Teyla's face in that WP too. It's cheerful.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                                Spoiler:
                                SCI-FI....
                                I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Working...
                                X