Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here are all the wallpapers...

Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks for that. McKay certainly validates my theory that a black Tshirt makes any man look 10x hotter.

Comment

Thanks Spec......

I just think the pics for this seasons' promos are gorgeous...my mind is just going haywire with all this prettyness! LOL

hopefully this Friday we will have some J/T moments that we can do some more stuff in here....
        sigpic

Comment

OH, I have to go back and see which episode I"m in for the Episode by Episode Wallpaper..I think I"m in the Eye..yup...I just remember...

Who's still with me..? I know Bella decided not to do Season 2..right, Bella? not yet anyways...or something like that...you did a couple of them though, right?

Okay...so who's still with me on this?
          just curious....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bella
            Quick request. Can someone please post all the new pics and walls from SciFi before I break my computer in frustration over their stupid flash obssesed site? Thanks.
            I know... FireFox makes this bearable because it blocks flash things and lets you activate them one by one... or at least mine does.

I'm following along with you Camy... even though I just haven't done any... I've lost my artist muse.. hopefully it'll come back.
            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Oh, Ritter...you should make more..you made a few and blew everyone away with it...
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Camy... we'll see what happens with my artist muse...
                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

oh!...everything is so beautiful...so who's started wallpapering their rooms with the wallpapers?.......

All i've got a is a banner...been busy at the moment....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                  Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Those walls are all good guys. Keep up the good work.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

OH, my goodness guys....I feel like I should never do another wallpaper again....I was just browsing around trying to find pics for NML and I came across the Gifted site and she has her affiliates and one of them is the Stargate Wallpapers....I can't hotlink the site but here's the name of it...you HAVE TO GO CHECK IT OUT! I"m like in love...

There are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Wallpapers and icons in here...many of you can post your stuff there too...I personally think there aren't enough of John and Teyla there..but then again I only saw 50 out of the thousands of them! AH!

go check it out.....

stargate fear the blue . com

again....all thanks to the gifted site...click under the affiliates stargate wallpapers and get ready to spend hours in there...
                      http://gifted.strength-within.net/links.html
                      Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 18 July 2006, 10:32 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

pressy.. again... enjoy... snurchin is free too

sigpic

Comment

^^^ already swiped it @ SO...

Another simple banner....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Beautiful CKO...and Camy likes it, Witchy....

Okay...so I have two coming up...They didn't come out how I wanted it...but anyways....I"m into the dark now...LOL.....there are just wallpapers and they are huge!

They Eye...
                            Spoiler:

Hot Zone...DM..I finally capped the scene from Hot Zone with Teyla slapping John...so here's my artwork to the challenge...bit late..but...again..it's not what I wanted to do...but I think it's okay! I liked Fishyone's better!
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

oh!...I love the storm WP....thought the HZ wp is equally pretty. I like the phrase on the storm WP....

OT- sending you a PM re your email...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

I'm glad you like it Witchy...the Hotzone is a new look and style for me..LOL

the HotZone one I love cause I was able to combine these two caps....

I just think both shots are so sexy!
                                Spoiler:

and the wallpaper in the background I took from aland wallpapers..
                                the Storm was an interesting one...I really wanted to do a wallpaper with this pic where John calls out Teyla in the Eye...I just love it when he does that...and then of coarse the pic of Teyla is the one where she's fighting Sora that I got from New Atlantis and then my own cap of the city of Atlantis right after Rodney activates the shield...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X