Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Galleria Haven Thread (Picture & Artwork heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, over at Beya we had a Luck of the Irish One Day Event on Sunday.

Here's the masterlist of what was submitted. Some really cool stuff and a fic that's still a work in progress. As always keep an eye out for the ratings.

Enjoy!
    http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/513056.html
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
      Thank you very much Lady Blue! And Welcome to our thread! We love John and Teyla. Those were really fun to make.
      Thank you for the welcome. I'm glad you had fun making them. I'll look at the St. Paddy's stuff too.

sigpic

Comment

Awesome art Jeyla. Miss everyone.
        *waves* to Lady Blue.

Finally made new art. I know.. shocking. :rolleye:

Comment

Made some sigs for tut challenge in Artwork for All thread.

Comment

Beautiful, Scifan....just beautiful!

JOHN AND TEYLA JUNE ART CHALLENGE!!!!

HI EVERYONE!!!

I'm here because I still do run Beya. We have a June Art Challenge and I NEED to fill up that entire calendar for the month of June!!!!

It's easy! Post anything JT on a day that you sign up for that's artsy. It can even be screencaps! You don't have to make something.

So, common and sign up! You know you want to. Here's the information and sign up. http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/525110.html
            sigpic

Comment

Done Jeyla. *HUGS*

Comment

You are so wonderful!!!

Lots of slots still available AND you can still sign up.

http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/523390.html
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Here are 2 art I did for Beya.

Warning for Poster size one....
                    I didn't exactly draw the characters in the art. I took caps, one from SOW and others from DV, and traced them. Then colored, altered and so on. The space image isn't mine either.
                    The idea of it was loosely based on Joe Mallozzi's idea for Extinction. He mentioned Teyla would suffer a great lose and also that John would see himself and Teyla together in the future. So, I thought of them on another ship... maybe one that was the enemies and he just happened to catch a moment of them together. I couldn't see 2 Atlantis' in the same space so that's why I chose another ship. Hope that made sense.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                      Day 7 and 8 are especially wonderful.
                      Thank you!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Here are 2 art I did for Beya.

Warning for Poster size one....
                        I didn't exactly draw the characters in the art. I took caps, one from SOW and others from DV, and traced them. Then colored, altered and so on. The space image isn't mine either.
                        The idea of it was loosely based on Joe Mallozzi's idea for Extinction. He mentioned Teyla would suffer a great lose and also that John would see himself and Teyla together in the future. So, I thought of them on another ship... maybe one that was the enemies and he just happened to catch a moment of them together. I couldn't see 2 Atlantis' in the same space so that's why I chose another ship. Hope that made sense.

Spoiler:

*smooch* LOVE THEM!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello there guys!!!

I'm sorry that I don't come here as often. Busy life is....busy?

Here's the masterlist for the June Art Challenge in Beya. I'm so happy that Everlovin participated and Scifan. You guys are AWESOME!

Go check out the masterlist for easy access to the entries and leave a comment. We need to support our JT love and there aren't that many of us anymore. I still think it's amazing that the few of us are still up and kicking. Who knows, maybe our voices will be heard, the movie will be made and we will finally see JT together on-screen and in action!

That's my hope, my dream.

In the meantime, we have the best writers, best artists, best vidders. I will not complain!

Anywho, here is the link to the June Artist. Check them out and leave a comment.

http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/543433.html
                          And get ready for our next challenge in August!
                          sigpic

Comment

So, I want to do a challenge for this thread. Whose with me?

How about a daily artwork? Could be a picture, old artwork, new artwork, other artwork we find on the net (give credit and ask first of course)

Whose with me?

Or do you guys have any other ideas? I'll come by later today and tomorrow to see who wants to join me. I just can't commit to something daily but I will try.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm game. I can post my old stuff and attempt some new stuff.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I can try when I get a chance to get in here. RL has been crazy.

We can do challenges too. Like use song lyrics, use only as certain ep or caps, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X