Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite M/F couple/pairing in atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    As to the debating that's going on in here...come one folks. Can't y'all just have some FUN with it instead of turning every single ship based thread into a battle?????
    ... Maybe I'm too easy going, but I didn't think we were fighting... everyone is just saying who they like and why, as long as we don't start talking about who we don't like, what's the problem?

Well, we mentioned we don't like Kirking... but that's just because it interfere's with shipping, but I guess we should drop the subject.

Comment

I found this an incredibly hard choice - I was really seriously conflicted!

I do like Sheppard/Weir and the closeness of their relationship, the cheeky, light-hearted banter that is almost flirting.. but I also kinda like Sheppard/Teyla, I feel some chemistry there too.. and I also kinda like Ronon/Teyla, there's definitely some chemistry there! So as the latter two are mutually exclusive, as it were, I'm plumping for Sheppard/Weir on this occasion...
      sigpic

Comment

People have reported a couple of posts in here, and while i'm not seeing anything really rule breaking, this topic does have the potential of going 'bad' rater quickly. Especially since so many have very passionate opinions about thier pairings.

I'm just wanting to head off any debates.

THis thread isn't for debates, it's not for determining which pairing is the 'best'...it's just for fun.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

and i will say, as a small aside, if folks want polls for other pairings, such as atlantis slash, pm me a list of the pairings you want and we'll make it.

Poll wise, we pretty much make what folks ask us to

sigpic

Comment

I voted for Shep/Weir of course!

But if I could vote for more than one pairing, there's also Ronon/Teyla and Laura/Carson.

Comment

Poll wise, we pretty much make what folks ask us to
              With fans everywhere now realizing THE main ship of SG1 is Sam/Thor, I think this poll should have included Weir or Teyla/Hermiod. The potential chemistry is there - they all just need more scenes together!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Shep/Weir is my main ship in Atlantis but I also like Ronon/Teyla. Lorne/Weir is too cute to deny but yeah Shep/Weir for me. They have chemistry, angst, cuteness and are HOT.

Weir/Hemoid LOL, well they did bond over sheppard angst.
                sigpic
                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

As to the debating that's going on in here...come one folks. Can't y'all just have some FUN with it instead of turning every single ship based thread into a battle?????
                  Dear Skydiver,

Please recall the post that I made a couple of weeks ago about a war (which was deleted). Cut and paste to today.

Oh yea, and while I like Beckett and Cadman, and would like to see more of it, I like Ronon and Teyla the most of the 'major' characters. Shep deserves Chaya.

Thank you, that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                    With fans everywhere now realizing THE main ship of SG1 is Sam/Thor, I think this poll should have included Weir or Teyla/Hermiod. The potential chemistry is there - they all just need more scenes together!
                    Lol, interesting, I never thought of those before.... McKay/Hermiod is a different matter

Comment

Hmmm....let me think about this one...so many to choose from....
                      But I think....I'll keep my vote a secret!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                        Hmmm....let me think about this one...so many to choose from....
                        But I think....I'll keep my vote a secret!
                        Hon, we all know you chose Teyla/Zelenka.

sigpic

Comment

i think the only one i coudl go for is cadman/beckett.

I'm really not one to see ship with any of the characters. Moments and where the writers/directors might want there to be ship, sure.

but cadman/beckett is kinda cute

and since they're both kinda secondary characters, it should never be a focus of the show

sigpic

Comment

I chose Cadman/Beckett because I think these two fit together and, as you said Skydiver, the show won’t be focused on them.
                            Besides of slash pairings, of the main characters Weir/Sheppard is my favourite, although I’m not sure whether this would be good for the show. Teyla/Ronon would be nice as well, but for me just because then there’s no way for Teyla/Sheppard, what really is horror to me.

Comment

I have been thinking about his sense I saw someone mention Weir and Caldwell. If Sheppard's character continues as a space "Romeo" (and I don't mind this), then I could go for Weir and Caldwell.
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

i was getting there.

and yes, i know some pairings are left out...but for cryin out loud there are SOOOO many so folks will just have to fill in the blanks
                                at first, thanks for made this poll. i realy like it and the result (sparky most) is great - i´ve never seen so many people who agrees with me ...

but, what do you mean with ... "some pairings are left out"... ? you wanted a list and you got a list but this did not mean that this are "all" pairings... you could also include other couples in this poll .... ... but in general you are a very good "poll-maker"

Comment

Working...
                                X