Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite M/F couple/pairing in atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard/Weir - they just got the sparks.

But I do enjoy Spanky (Ronon/Teyla).
    sigpic

Comment

My #1 Fav. is Teyla/Ronon ^_^
      #2 Shep/Weir. and #3Cadman/Carson ... But tey/ronon got my vote!

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Weir/Sheppard??? Weir/Sheppard!??!? Weir/Sheppard?!?!?!?!?!?

TEX (aka Sparky) ALL THE WAY!!!

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I'm forever a fan of McKay/Weir.

I should probably also give my compliments to the only true canon of Cadman/Beckett.
          For a copy of "Have A Little Faith in Me", My Kate Heightmeyer Appreciation Vid Click Here

McWeir Central by PurpleYin (who deserves much appreciation for it) | aka: the reason why the McKay/Weir Thread on GW is Quiet

Comment

McKay/Weir
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Teyla/Beckett. They're really cute together

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                Even in a non-romantic sense, they're by far the most interesting male-female dyad on the show.
                I completely agree... and "dyad"... oooh, new word! It's so much fun to hang around you-- so much can be learned.

My third 'ship on the show isn't het, but I'm still quite devoted to it-- McKay/Zelenka.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                  Voted McKay/Weir.

Be nice to vote for more than one, another multishipper here.
                  Be nice to vote for a none Het pairing.

I will vote for McKay/Weir they seem to have the nicest people shipping them.

Comment

Nobody with nobody. What do you say to this option? I am not shipper and I really don´t like pairings. I think it´s not even sci-fi any more. Maybe Jack and Sam in SG1...it actually started fans, too. But make pairs from everybody is weird.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                      Be nice to vote for a none Het pairing.

I will vote for McKay/Weir they seem to have the nicest people shipping them.
                      Well I have to agree there - Mckay + Weir shippers do seem to be the easy-going group. However, I've been a sparky shipper since before it was fashionable, and I'm staying with what I know .
                      Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka
                        Nobody with nobody. What do you say to this option? I am not shipper and I really don´t like pairings. I think it´s not even sci-fi any more. Maybe Jack and Sam in SG1...it actually started fans, too. But make pairs from everybody is weird.
                        don't get me started on sam/jack

Comment

Of course McWeir shippers are easy going how can you ship a ship with McKay and take it seriously

I agree, Carson/Laura is the cutest ship and it's currently the only true canon ship, but I really don't think it'll last! Come on, you know the writers are gonna kill her off, then Carson will be depressed and become Carter's Atlantis counterpart when it comes to the black widow curse. Or maybe we'll get lucky and they can become our old married couple

On the Sam/Jack note, I'll have you know, the only reason I got into SG1 was for that ship. Before I thought it was just a stupid spin off on a good movie. That ship encouraged me to give the show a chance Now in SG1 I wish they'd just get married and move on tho...

Comment

Sheppard/Teyla, absolutely After that I'd have to say either Weir/McKay or Weir/Caldwell I like both

Sam and Jack was my one true ship. I dunno what they're doing lately, but the glory days sure were great while they lasted!

Comment

I do think it would have been a good idea to have a "none" option on the poll, rather than just leaving the anti-ship people to choose "other".

Comment

I'm the only one who's chosen Weir/Zelenka, just look at all the meaningful looks he gives her

Comment

Working...
                                X