Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite M/F couple/pairing in atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Shep is getting wilder near Teyla
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

My top favorites are:
      and

After that it's:
      Ronon and Keller

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        I think Shep is getting wilder near Teyla
        Thanks Achaja. I agree.

Love you sig of Jack and Sam.

Comment

Weir/Sheppard...love the layers of the relationship.

Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
            Weir/Sheppard...love the layers of the relationship.

THANK YOU!! i thought i'm alone on his last page who voted for them!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Love you sig of Jack and Sam.
              Thank you! Your is also nice & pretty
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                My top favorites are:
                and

After that it's:
                Ronon and Keller
                Yeah! And sci, I'm snurching your smiley.

I have been a firm believer in John and Teyla since we met them in Rising. In my opinion, Ronon is too much of a brother for Teyla and Elizabeth chews John out so much that she's practically his mother!
                Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                sigpic
                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post

I have been a firm believer in John and Teyla since we met them in Rising. In my opinion, Ronon is too much of a brother for Teyla and Elizabeth chews John out so much that she's practically his mother!
                  OK. PM me if you want more.

Comment

his mother? lol, better his wife and teyla is their daughter... she's def. 10 years younger than he is...

sparky!rulz, yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Torri View Post
                      his mother? lol, better his wife and teyla is their daughter... she's def. 10 years younger than he is...

sparky!rulz, yay!
                      Give me solid proof. Other than "The Long Good-Bye", cause they weren't even them at the time.
                      sigpic
                      dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

sparky!rulz, yay!
                        How many 10-year-old father's do you know?

Comment

Give me solid proof. Other than "The Long Good-Bye", cause they weren't even them at the time.
                          The Real World - who was holding lizs hand there? uhm .. John... and who was holding Teylas hand in ..Echos? uhm.. Ronon

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
                          How many 10-year-old father's do you know?
                          how many 1 or 2 year-old-mother's do you know??

Comment

The Real World - who was holding lizs hand there? uhm .. John... and who was holding Teylas hand in ..Echos? uhm.. Ronon
                            Uh, they're friends.

Ronon's too much like Teyla's brother in my eyes. Not compatible. Mind you, there are worse things to me than Shep/Weir.

Weir/Caldwell, anyone?
                            sigpic
                            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Uh, they're friends.

Ronon's too much like Teyla's brother in my eyes. Not compatible. Mind you, there are worse things to me than Shep/Weir.

Weir/Caldwell, anyone?
                              well, but john/teyla are oly friends too .. well, thats what i think. i havent even seen a tiny little hint in the series that shows that he *likes* her more than normal... no intense looks, no birthday present, no holding hands...

*urgs* O.o
                              dont say weir/caldwell *starts to feel sick* i cant stand caldwell... dont ask me why.. its .. i dont like this guy at all. and weir is my fav character of the show.. so .. i cant see him with her.. not even close
                              but i would like to see: weir/kolya - interesting mix i think

Comment

well, but john/teyla are oly friends too .. well, thats what i think. i havent even seen a tiny little hint in the series that shows that he *likes* her more than normal... no intense looks, no birthday present, no holding hands...

*urgs* O.o
                                dont say weir/caldwell *starts to feel sick* i cant stand caldwell... dont ask me why.. its .. i dont like this guy at all. and weir is my fav character of the show.. so .. i cant see him with her.. not even close
                                but i would like to see: weir/kolya - interesting mix i think
                                Spoiler:
                                DOPPELGANGER hug!

Did you entirely skip the hug in DG? Or are you not watching it since weir's gone?
                                sigpic
                                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X