Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite M/F couple/pairing in atlantis?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only couple I could see together in a romantic way is Sheppard/Teyla.

Their friendship and trust has been slowly building up since season one. They are team mates as well as friends and also spend time together out of work hours. They are so suited. Sheppard has found his match in Teyla. She is strong and a warrior but yet also gentle and wise which I also see in Sheppard. All their scenes together are a joy to watch and I think that Sheppard is definitey holding some romantic feelings for Teyla.
    sigpic

Comment

I liked the way Teyla and Ford got along and that was a closet ship I had in season 1. They were kinda cute together, but I guess Ronon has been brought in for her these days, which has an interesting dynamic that I wouldn't be against them pursuing.

Sheppard seems far too old for Teyla, and the Sheppard and Weir angle seems like it could cause trouble ala Sam/Jack, though they seem to like each other quite well. We'll see if TPTB can work out the logistics if they want.

Overall, Beckett/Cadman is the most interesting. It wouldn't interfer with other characters and it would remain in the background. Plus, they seem really sweet together.

Comment

I've only just started watching SGA and I can already see that Sheppard and Weir make a great couple. I also think that Teyla and Ford would be good together. I can't imagine Rodney with anyone other than himself - too much competition. Personally, I like the good doctor - Becket. Cool thread!!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

i think my sig says it all for me

Comment

I guess TPTB don't pay much attention to these polls, do they?

Comment

Originally posted by Landers View Post
              I guess TPTB don't pay much attention to these polls, do they?
              nah - i think they dont but it would be better if they did they would see what the fans want and what defenitely NOT
              its always bothering me that they always say John/Teyla could become something in the future but if they would view Gateworld (especially this thread) they would see that the majority wants to see a different couple

GO SPARKY GO

Comment

For whatever reason, I like McKay/Cadman and Beckett/Emmagan.

Comment

I like the idea between Teyla and Ronon - I think they are perfect as a couple

Comment

My favorite pairing is definitely Ronon and Teyla. Although I like Shepard/Weir and could even see Teyla/Beckett. But if we're only looking at favorites it's R/T all the way.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Sheppard/Weir is my favourite het pairing out of the list above, but I'm a multi-shipper and I also have others that didn't even make the list.

Comment

Sheppard/Weir
                        Teyla/Ronan
                        Cadman/Beckett
                        McKay/Katie
                        Lorne/Novak
                        Weir/Chuck

i ould go on
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                          Weir/Chuck
                          I'm on board with that one

Comment

ahaha knew u would respond to that one?

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                              ahaha knew u would respond to that one?
                              Yup, I was just surfing the net, and my Chuck sense was tingling to I came over here to post

Comment

ahaha ur full of it!

Comment

Working...
                                X