No announcement yet.

James "Bam Bam" Bamford Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OKay, I have to join in on the fun. Meeting BamBam was quite an experience. LOL.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
    Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

so out with it! What's your fun time story? You have to understand, I live vicariously through you all since I am a responsible business owner I can't just run and play when ever I want like you, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
        so out with it! What's your fun time story? You have to understand, I live vicariously through you all since I am a responsible business owner I can't just run and play when ever I want like you, LOL
        I remember at the GW dinner Bambam was talking to me and Lexa about various things... things I can't particularly remember then he flipped through his phone of the 15 people or so that called that night and Jason Momoa called him twice. I just remember laughing and saying that Jason has some co-dependency problems. We hit up the bar at the hotel and I'm sure erin could fill the rest in about her interesting times with him.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air

Comment

That's funny! A call from Jason, twice? hee, that'd be nice!

Comment

I think he called the next night at the dessert party but don't quote me on that. Someone called him and a whole table said hello to whoever was on the line.
            Last edited by coolove; 30 March 2006, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Those guys are so cool. I love how good they are to the fans. Thanks Bambam, for being a great guy!

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=747

talks huh? well here's hoppin that he'll be there.
                sigpic

Comment

Lucky you if he shows up!

Comment

yea i would be lucky
                    sigpic

Comment

I finally made it to this thread. Bambam work is just great.

Comment

It's amazing how this thread has been in existence for not even an entire 24 hours and there's already 6 pages....

Here's some photos I took of BamBam's panel... *curses the damn digital camera* I was messing around with some of the lighting functions... Click for bigger versions.

Comment

those are beautiful
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                            As soon as I get my pc to let me download my pics from Vancouver, I'll post the "flip side" of this picture....I kinda snapped a shot of BamBam from his "other" great side.

yyeeah, i'll confess to that one too as soon as i get everything onto the computer. erin, you'll have to send me some of those pics for sure!! and really, every side is his great side
                            Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                              I only got caught because someone told on me. It was a perspective shot. My sis was was holding her hand out and it looked like it was right under his bum.
                              I only said don't post that picture, half kidding, because I figured your sis would be embarassed...........I have no worries about stuff like that. Thanx for starting the thread guys.......this is very entertaining stuff here!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                                I only said don't post that picture, half kidding, because I figured your sis would be embarassed...........I have no worries about stuff like that. Thanx for starting the thread guys.......this is very entertaining stuff here!!
                                Nice to see you here to enjoy it
                                Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Working...
                                X