James "Bam Bam" Bamford Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    *clears throat* Umm... this is what happens when a thunker has too much time on her hands and pictures to edit.
    And BamBam.. you do NOT wanna look at this one.
    No... really. Don't. In fact, I'm gonna spoiler it just so you and your lovely wife don't happen upon it by accident.

Spoiler:
    Seriously. Why did you click on this, BamBam?
    Turn back now. You've been warned. Don't make me call Julie!

Spoiler:
    Hey! I told you not to click on this!
    I'm not kidding, BamBam... and Mrs. Bamford.
    If you click again, you'll be doing this:

And wondering why you think your fans are so neat... 'cause you'll be convinced we're the scariest people around. Now. Stop clicking.

Spoiler:

OMG, you are too funny. I have no idea why you think James would be askeerd of you

Comment

Great pics Neelan! Thanks for posting them like you always do. You're a peach! *blows kisses*

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
        edits: look at the smilie that zuz made by request of me heehee....action!Bambam!!!
        zuz's smilieshttp://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43721

-JJ
        AWESOME smilie! Did you post it in BamBam's Q&A thread so he can see it?

Originally posted by purpletoo1 View Post
        Great pics Neelan! Thanks for posting them like you always do. You're a peach! *blows kisses*
        And yet, your only comment in the pic spam thread is regarding Cliff's ass?! He wasn't even at Vancouver this year. No comments about all the other pretties?

Comment

That is because I was speechless and I planned to compliment you in other threads You know I love your camera and shots and I always will. No need to doubt me sister! I am waiting for the full size files of Kavan, Rainbow and Jason and the surprise you've been promising me...I'm going coocoo with anticipation
          Last edited by purpletoo1; 11 May 2008, 09:56 PM.

Comment

AWESOME smilie! Did you post it in BamBam's Q&A thread so he can see it?

uh...........*ponders for a good while*.....well considering he never made any comment to my photo-op what have I got to lose right?!....

edits: I posted it....

-JJ
            Last edited by cute_az_can_be; 12 May 2008, 12:03 AM.

sig by chlex

Comment

Comment

*sighs* Such lovely arms....

Comment

BUMP!!
                  (I know it's blurry, but y'ouch!)

So speaking of stunt doubles, I guess I need my own. Semi off-topic just had to mention it
                  Spoiler:
                  I was all enthusiastic and rollerblading outside for a good 30 minutes, and while going down the last road before I headed home I tripped over a pot hole and face-planted the road. I hit my left knee, did a number on my wrist, skidded my shoulder across the pavement and finally stopped when my cheekbone made contact with the road *groans*

OH!!! And sheesh I still need to get my scanner to work to show you the great Bambam photo-op art I got for my birthday. *kicks technology*.

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

BUMP!!
                    (I know it's blurry, but y'ouch!)
                    http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...realworld2.jpg

So speaking of stunt doubles, I guess I need my own. Semi off-topic just had to mention it
                    Spoiler:
                    I was all enthusiastic and rollerblading outside for a good 30 minutes, and while going down the last road before I headed home I tripped over a pot hole and face-planted the road. I hit my left knee, did a number on my wrist, skidded my shoulder across the pavement and finally stopped when my cheekbone made contact with the road *groans*

OH!!! And sheesh I still need to get my scanner to work to show you the great Bambam photo-op art I got for my birthday. *kicks technology*.

-JJ
                    JJ!
                    I hope you're okay now. Road rash not too bad?
                    Your disc should arrive soon... hope that helps make you feel better.

Comment

JJ!
                      I hope you're okay now. Road rash not too bad?
                      Your disc should arrive soon... hope that helps make you feel better.
                      That does make me feel better heehee

Road rash was pretty bad, but it's slowly getting better. My face and shoulder are the worst, but thankfully there isn't a bruise on my face (I am thankful I didn't break my wrist yipes)

And now back to the HOT caps

(back to studying gah, I can't wait until the end of June blech.)

-JJ
                      Last edited by cute_az_can_be; 16 May 2008, 02:00 PM.

sig by chlex

Comment

That does make me feel better heehee

Road rash was pretty bad, but it's slowly getting better. My face and shoulder are the worst, but thankfully there isn't a bruise on my face (I am thankful I didn't break my wrist yipes)

And now back to the HOT caps
                        http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...lot/siege6.jpg

(back to studying gah, I can't wait until the end of June blech.)

-JJ
                        Why more studying? Did you get into that program yet? You just studying life in general?

Those are some mighty pretty arms, aren't they?

Comment

*pops in*

Make my day!

Pleeeeeease!

Too tempting with this pic.

*pops out*

Comment

Why more studying? Did you get into that program yet? You just studying life in general?

Those are some mighty pretty arms, aren't they?
                            wow gateworld you are doing crazy things right now,

I am taking a correspondance class, it is the last requirements before I can find out whether or not I have been accepted into the program *headdesk*, so more studying for JJ until June blech.

Speaking of arms....

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X