sig by chlex

Comment

woohoo!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
        NEELAN! *GLOMP*

Craziest fan of them all? Been talking to Michael again?

Yes that darn grad school and all. Thank goodness for the brief break between spring and summer semesters. *head desk*
        Your still alive!!!! I missed you this year. Did you have a chat with Bambam at the convention? He told me something about you being on the phone? Maybe I got it wrong.
        Music and Stargate
        sigpic
        Perfection

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
          Your still alive!!!! I missed you this year. Did you have a chat with Bambam at the convention? He told me something about you being on the phone? Maybe I got it wrong.
          Awww he mentioned me chatted on the phone?? Awww and I missed you too!!! (((HUGS))) Yes we had a lovely chat on the phone, it was wonderful and awesome. Thanks to the great and talented Arctic Goddess, who kindly lent Bam Bam the use of her phone. It was very awesome and I sorely missed the atmosphere of being at a con!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Feed from the Playground:

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Couldn't help myself - Shippy's last pictures SOO needed a song put to them...

Regrets, I had a few, but then again too few to mention.

I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption.

I planned each chartered course, each careful step along the by-way...

...but more, much more than this I did it MY WAY

Comment

bump from page 3

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

you wouldn't think he was going to attack with that expression

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
                  you wouldn't think he was going to attack with that expression

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...realworld9.jpg

-JJ
                  Deceptively sweet, isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    Deceptively sweet, isn't he?
                    He looks all cute, until BAM (pun intended )....well to say the least Weir wasn't about to get out of there any time soon if it wasn't for Shep lol.

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

and.....the last before I have to go to work see ya later

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Bump from PAGE 4?!?!?!?!?

So I wanted to show off what I got for my birthday yesterday from a friend, it's a beautiful "Cruise" picture with my Bambam photo-op. But alas, it will have to wait until my scanner will cooperate. Until then though...

(I sure have turned into the spammer in this thread lol)

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
                            So I wanted to show off what I got for my birthday yesterday from a friend, it's a beautiful "Cruise" picture with my Bambam photo-op. But alas, it will have to wait until my scanner will cooperate. Until then though...

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...9V4_E-62bw.jpg

(I sure have turned into the spammer in this thread lol)

-JJ
                            We don't mind at all. Spam away. Hey, so where's this pic? *taps foot*

Comment

Thank you to everyone who posted their beautiful photos of the Vancouver Stargate Creation Con. Special thanks to Neelan_Liquor, ShippyChick, elephantgirl, who I snurched posted photos from in this thread.

Thanks,
                              Slam

Parsippany NJ Twilight Creation 2013** ~~~ NYCC 2010/11/12** ~~~ Wizard World New York City Experience 2013* ~~~ Los Angles CA Xena Creation 2014? ~~~ Los Angles CA Grand Slam Creation 2014? ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Star Trek Creation 2012/ 13** ~~~ Philadelphia PA Wizard World 2009/11/12/13** ~~~ Las Vegas NV Star Trek Creation 2014? ~~~ Orlando FL Star Wars Celebration 2014? ~~~ Parsippany NJ Supernatural Creation 2012/13* ~~~ Parsippany NJ Vampire Diaries Creation 2013? ~~~ Chicago IL Stargate Creation 2009/12/ 13* ~~~ Dragon*Con 2011/12/13* ~~~
                              (* planned) (** booked) (? maybe)
                              Vancouver BC Stargate Creation 2008/09/10/12 ~~~ Parsippany NJ Star Trek Creation 2009/11 ~~~ Los Angles CA TriCon Stargate/Farscape/Firefly Creation Con 2010 ~~~ New York NY Fangoria Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Supernatural Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Stargate Creation 2008 ~~~ Secaucus NJ Stargate Creation 2007 ~~~ Cherry Hill/Philadelphia/Valley Forge Star Trek 1977-1988

Comment

bump

Bambam: Ahhhh!

oops

edits: look at the smilie that zuz made by request of me heehee....action!Bambam!!!
                                zuz's smilieshttp://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43721

-JJ
                                Last edited by cute_az_can_be; 09 May 2008, 10:14 PM.

sig by chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X