James "Bam Bam" Bamford Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4prettierships View Post
    If I were in his position, I'd feel really awkward about it, it's really cool that he doesn't at all.. unless he's faking it but I doubt it!
    Me too! And I hope that isn't the case either... Then that'd make me feel awkward because I call everyone and anything hot

*inserts pic*

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

awkward indeed... good thing that's not necessary

Comment

and while I'm at it...

Comment

Eragon is coming out this Friday.

Comment

Came out today (Thursday) here! Hopefully going to see it tomorrow night Looks pretty good. I read the book a while ago, but haven't finished the sequel yet

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships View Post
              and while I'm at it...

Great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                Eragon is coming out this Friday.
                My brother saw it last night...he said it was good, but they cut a huge lab out of the middle of the books. Oh well can't have everything I guess. I was pleased to know that he found Durza creepy though (as he should be, he scared the crap out of me in the books)
                Spoiler:
                but Arya wasn't asleep on the way to the dwarven city, and the Raz'ac (sp?) were aparently rather weird...their supposted to be beaked and cannibals and I'm darn glad that the description my brother gave didn't make them sound like nazgul. But what's with the appearance of Galbatorix? I thought he was supposed to be an unseen foe, kept till the 3rd book/movie...not that I have anything against John Malcovich...
                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Just saw Eragon...

Spoiler:
                  I liked it. I remember basically nothing about the book, however I was a bit sad to see that Brom died like that. I'll have to re-read it, but I think they crossed a desert didn't they? And Brom taught him the magic of the words? I could be completely and utterly wrong about that tho It followed enough of the book to be effective, but I thought it could have gone for a bit longer. Actually making it to the Varden was a massive chunk of the book.

I recommend seeing it if you get a chance. Good action, special effects are wonderful and Sapphira is just too damn cute when she's first hatched (do they have stuffed toys of her? ).

Anyone got those caps that BamBam posted a while back? I want to see if I can recognise where they're from...

ETA: Oh and tel, Durza was plenty creepy. God his mouth.. *shuddertwitch*

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                    Just saw Eragon...

I recommend seeing it if you get a chance. Good action, special effects are wonderful and Sapphira is just too damn cute when she's first hatched (do they have stuffed toys of her? ).

Anyone got those caps that BamBam posted a while back? I want to see if I can recognise where they're from...

ETA: Oh and tel, Durza was plenty creepy. God his mouth.. *shuddertwitch*
                    hehehe... glad you liked it.... Did you spot the Bam?
                    Don't know if I have the caps you want, and it seems PB is now blocked here at work, so.... Purple? Got those caps that BamBam posted?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                      hehehe... glad you liked it.... Did you spot the Bam?
                      Don't know if I have the caps you want, and it seems PB is now blocked here at work, so.... Purple? Got those caps that BamBam posted?
                      Was James actually in Eragon at all or was he just the stunt guy?? Must know so I can watch for him when I see it if he's in there

Comment

I was kinda watching for him, but I kept getting distracted so I can't tell you But no doubt my friend will want to see it again *sigh* so I'll get dragged along with her...

Neelan, BB posted them? Oh cool, I'll just search for them then. Thanks!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

James in Vancouver 2006

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Look BamBam is thumbin' for a ride

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                              haha!!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
                                I was kinda watching for him, but I kept getting distracted so I can't tell you But no doubt my friend will want to see it again *sigh* so I'll get dragged along with her...

That happens to me too!! Then when whatever I was watching gets over I think "Hey, I was going to watch for him" Then I just end up re-watching it

Comment

Working...
                                X