James "Bam Bam" Bamford Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva
    Yeah....and the dog's not bad either!.....

Sorry.....couldn't resist.....

Deeds xx

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
      I had the time and you guys seem to like the photos so......why not? Here's one from the latest trip to Australia....at a wildlife park....not very wild though, this dog?
      http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...M/IMG_0666.jpg
      GREAT pic!!! Where was the park? WA or NSW?
      I think you mentioned that you did the Sydney Harbour Bridge climb? What time of day did you go and how'd you like it?

Comment

I had the time and you guys seem to like the photos so......why not? Here's one from the latest trip to Australia....at a wildlife park....not very wild though, this dog?
        http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...M/IMG_0666.jpg
        That is such a cute pic! Who's dog is that?

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

That pic is funny, it's like a big well build stuntman with a teeny tiny dog & in leopard print no less, you trying to make the little thing look more ferocious? lol hey I think my brother has that jacket
          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

I had the time and you guys seem to like the photos so......why not? Here's one from the latest trip to Australia....at a wildlife park....not very wild though, this dog?http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...M/IMG_0666.jpg
            Maybe not wild, but you are both very cute! Thank you!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              lol, your dog dresses up! too cute! Thank you for sharing...more please...

Comment

Here's one in the same armour. The wardrobe people on Blade III were just awesome.
                Spoiler:
                great costume! hot guy!

Comment

Here's one in the same armour. The wardrobe people on Blade III were just awesome.
                  http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...M/DSCN0366.jpg
                  I knew if I asked someone would post some pics for me! I wasn’t expecting it to be BamBam, but that just makes it even better.

Thanks again for the pics BamBam

Comment

Great pics BamBam.

IS it alright if I put them in the yahoo group i run for you?
                    The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                      lol, your dog dresses up! too cute! Thank you for sharing...more please...
                      That's not my dog.

Comment

oh, yes, now I see. It is smaller and darker than yours. Sorry Its cute though...

Comment

That's not my dog.
                          Who's trying to do an inspector Clueseu (sp?) impersonation?
                          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Oh my.
                            I, um.... can't, um... say what I usually, uh, say... in thunk threads, *awkward pause*... because object of said thunk my be reading... um...

Nice pictures, maybe?
                            sig by PM

Comment

heeee, too funny! Let me guess what you were gonna say...Hot guy?

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Do you have this one?

Sweet...did I mention I just fell in love with this guy
                                Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
                                Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
                                Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Working...
                                X