No announcement yet.

The Secondary Women of Atlantis Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very slick wraithlord! I actually was just thinking of that dark-Heightmeyer in "The Gift" today. Weird that I see it in your wallpaper.
    For a copy of "Have A Little Faith in Me", My Kate Heightmeyer Appreciation Vid Click Here

McWeir Central by PurpleYin (who deserves much appreciation for it) | aka: the reason why the McKay/Weir Thread on GW is Quiet

Comment

Another batch!

For a copy of "Have A Little Faith in Me", My Kate Heightmeyer Appreciation Vid Click Here

McWeir Central by PurpleYin (who deserves much appreciation for it) | aka: the reason why the McKay/Weir Thread on GW is Quiet

Comment

that is weird isn't it well glad you like it dahan and gorgeous caps as always

Comment

Woohoo more caps!! Thank you, Dahan!!
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

YAY, Glad everyone enjoys them.

Comment

As soon as I get home, I just have to download these to my harddrive, cause... there's definitely potential.

Comment

Come on FH, EVERY Claire Rankin pic has potential for you Especially since all your work based on them is fantastic!

I really did enjoyed CR's performance in a sitcom, strictly comedic, it was great.

Comment

Originally posted by dahan View Post
                  Come on FH, EVERY Claire Rankin pic has potential for you
                  No point in denying that. What can I say? It's all Claire's fault.

Especially since all your work based on them is fantastic!
                  Thanks.

Comment

Anyone have any shots of the little Asian looking scientist that likes McKay, but he yells at her for bad sandwiches? Shes so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
                      Anyone have any shots of the little Asian looking scientist that likes McKay, but he yells at her for bad sandwiches? Shes so cute.
                      That would be Miko played by the lovely Manami Hara. Check out earlier in this thread, there are actually some, but on a whim a little while back I found this...

http://www.carouseltheatre.ca/g_randj.html

That I think is somewhat stunning.

Speaking of stunning...

Comment

That would be Miko played by the lovely Manami Hara. Check out earlier in this thread, there are actually some...
                        I think Bella posted some Miko screencaps on page 1 or 2, and you can always check out Stargate Screencaps.

Comment

Hmm, haven't had much on Erin Chambers in a while.

5 more under the cut.
                          Spoiler:

From her appearance on the series "Close to Home".

Comment

And another set.

5 more under the cut
                            Spoiler:

Comment

And I'm not through with Claire Rankin's appearance on the Drew Carey Show just yet...

8 more under the cut
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Wow, nice looking Erin. Very thunk-worthy!

And yay, more screencaps from my favorite girl!!

Comment

Working...
                                X