No announcement yet.

The Secondary Women of Atlantis Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, I'm putting Kate, Carson, and Laura's heads on there now. The whole version and the bodies should be up tomorrow or Wednesday.
    Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
    My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

I'll check back again tomorrow... must go and catch some zzz's now.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Yes! Please do...

I doubt they would have spend more time on other characters. They didn't much care for them in the previous 5 why would they suddenly change their mind about them in 6. That's how I see it anyway.
        I know they probably wouldn't have, but it's a nice thought.
        sigpic
        McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
        Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
        ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki Alexander View Post
          I know they probably wouldn't have, but it's a nice thought.
          Nothing wrong with a nice thought... though TPTW didn't think on our level of nice thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
            Hey, I'm new. I was lurking on this thread for ages before I joined, and by chance I came across it again. So I thought I'd say hi.
            Welcome aboard, Simlead. New voices are always welcome.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

It was, I didn't actually realise that Vega was in Search and Rescue because I'd watched the episode a long time ago, and then recently I watched Whispers, and it was only after watching that and having a re-watch of Search and Rescue that I spotted Vega. I think I'm going to have her in my fics, just to make up for the fact that they killed her prematurely in the show.
              I know the feeling. I think Kate Heightmeyer and Cadman show up somehow in nearly every fic I write. Heck, Vega has a cameo and Cadman keeps popping up in a huge crossover I work on whenever my muse feels like working with me.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Comment

Comment

^Nice pictures above. I can't remember her name, but the lady sitting with Weir was fun while she was on the series. Lots of great female characters to work with, but it's too bad some of them didn't get to come around enough.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
                      ^Nice pictures above. I can't remember her name, but the lady sitting with Weir was fun while she was on the series. Lots of great female characters to work with, but it's too bad some of them didn't get to come around enough.
                      True... But that's the benefit of fanfiction, right?
                      Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                      My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

The picture with Elizabeth Weir in it, the other woman is Dr. Lindsay Novak, it actually says her surname on her uniform, but it's not very clear. She's a crew member on the Daedalus, and she's been in an episode of Stargate, Prometheus Unbound.
                        sigpic
                        ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

The picture with Elizabeth Weir in it, the other woman is Dr. Lindsay Novak, it actually says her surname on her uniform, but it's not very clear. She's a crew member on the Daedalus, and she's been in an episode of Stargate, Prometheus Unbound.
                          Who's also unbelievably hilarious...

Comment

^

Oh, thank you. For some reason I thought Dr. Birro was Dr. Novak until you corrected me.

sigpic

Comment

^

Oh, thank you. For some reason I thought Dr. Birro was Dr. Novak until you corrected me.
                              No worries, your welcome.

Falcon Horus: Haha yes, she's brilliant, and not just because we have the same name , except mine is EY and not AY. But yeah, she's so funny, especially when she's hiccuping. Which ironically I have that problem as well, lately I haven't hiccuped in awhile, but yeah, I do tend to hiccup a lot.
                              sigpic
                              ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Do as she does, and drink a glass of water upside down... preferably while in a meeting or briefing...

Comment

Working...
                                X