X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Thx!
    You're welcome!
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Erin Chambers, who played Sora on SGA, appeared in this week's episode of NCIS:LA "Kill House". I'll try to get some screencaps up.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I just screencapped the episode - have to sort through the caps and pick out the best ones before I can post them here.

Also capped Claire's episode of The Mentalist but I haven't actually watched that episode yet so sorting through those will have to wait a little while longer.

Comment

Comment

I loved Lindsay Novak in Prometheus Unbound, I loved the look on Colonel Reynolds face when she was hiccuping all the time and ended up slurping from that glass.

Also, I keep forgetting that Pascale Hutton who played First Officer Trebal in the episode Aurora, was actually also in Sanctuary. I was working out in my head how many of the cast of Sanctuary have been in Stargate or Atlantis, and I think so far I've only found that Robin Dunne and Robert Lawrenson haven't been in Stargate.

But anyway I digress. I also really liked Melia, I would have liked to have seen more of her.
            sigpic
            McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
            Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
            ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Canadian actors do tend to end up in different shows especially when filmed in Vancouver or Toronto. It seems to be a small pool from which to choose.

I'm feeling nostalgic so be warned I might just be posting more images. If I can manage an image a day perhaps. I just want to spread the love for other characters than the men.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I like Captain Vega, I was quite disappointed that she died in Whispers, I would've liked to have seen a bit more of her.
                          sigpic
                          ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki Alexander View Post
                            I like Captain Vega, I was quite disappointed that she died in Whispers, I would've liked to have seen a bit more of her.
                            Don't have a screencap of her - should rectify that.

I liked her too but absolutely hate how they treated the character in the end.

Comment

Comment

I like Fran as well, the actress also played Elizabeth Weir, or rather the replicator version of her.
                                sigpic
                                ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X