X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops, you forgot a link to it. Here's where it's at:

John/Vala Thing-a-thon

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yay! I signed up to the thingathon. Anyone else on here playing?

Also, Stef... my dear I need a decision from you on this crack/babyfic I'm writing for your long-held coupons. I can either make it Shep/Vala all the way, or I can make it DV/Sparky, with cute Shep/Vala friendship. I'm at chapter 3 on the handwriting and it could honestly go either way, so it's entirely up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
        Yay! I signed up to the thingathon. Anyone else on here playing?

Also, Stef... my dear I need a decision from you on this crack/babyfic I'm writing for your long-held coupons. I can either make it Shep/Vala all the way, or I can make it DV/Sparky, with cute Shep/Vala friendship. I'm at chapter 3 on the handwriting and it could honestly go either way, so it's entirely up to you.
        I signed up too It's gonna be a party!

Okay, so is the baby Shep's or Daniel's? I have no idea where you're going with it!! I'd love to see Shep/Vala friendship/romance. I really like the idea of them having this strong friendship that could always turn into something more, and may have at some point Ultimately, I want them to choose to be with Elizabeth and Daniel. I like the idea that they are always there in the back of each other's minds....that they love these people, but will always have a connection with one another. Does that make any sense??

I like seeing Daniel (and Elizabeth) jealous though, so as long as that's there, I'm happy!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Maybe Killdeer it could start off as a bed buddy thing then they need eachother and it devolps into a deeper connection you know like the song by Heart "I didn't want to need you" in an AU of course cuz I am a Staunch D&V and Sparky shipper. I can't wait to read the fics thanks for the link Stef.
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
            I signed up too It's gonna be a party!

Okay, so is the baby Shep's or Daniel's? I have no idea where you're going with it!! I'd love to see Shep/Vala friendship/romance. I really like the idea of them having this strong friendship that could always turn into something more, and may have at some point Ultimately, I want them to choose to be with Elizabeth and Daniel. I like the idea that they are always there in the back of each other's minds....that they love these people, but will always have a connection with one another. Does that make any sense??

I like seeing Daniel (and Elizabeth) jealous though, so as long as that's there, I'm happy!

-Stef
            Woo! This is gonna be fun. Can't wait to see who I get matched with.

Okay, that makes perfect sense to me, which may say more about our collective insanity than anything else The baby is Shep's, lol. And I think I know what you want, and I shall endeavour to provide. I'm loving writing the banter for this, I really am, since it involves: Shep, Vala, Daniel, Elizabeth, Rodney, Cam

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
              Woo! This is gonna be fun. Can't wait to see who I get matched with.

Okay, that makes perfect sense to me, which may say more about our collective insanity than anything else The baby is Shep's, lol. And I think I know what you want, and I shall endeavour to provide. I'm loving writing the banter for this, I really am, since it involves: Shep, Vala, Daniel, Elizabeth, Rodney, Cam
              I'm getting so excited about this fic, Kales!! I can only imagine what wonderful things you'll come up with. The banter for this will no doubt be priceless

I'm excited about this thing-a-thon too. It's a really cool and creative idea!

-Stef

Comment

Just letting you all know the things are being posted at the John/Vala Thingathon, otherwise known as the Lonely Tarts Club. My personal favorite so far is the fic "Home is Where?"

- Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                  Just letting you all know the things are being posted at the John/Vala Thingathon, otherwise known as the Lonely Tarts Club. My personal favorite so far is the fic "Home is Where?"

thanks, will read it.

Comment

Oh, I cam across this new music video for Sheppard/Vala on YT. It's MM but with Sheppard!!

SILENCE

-Stef

Comment

Why am I not surprised to find you, Kales and Stef here! *waves* You two always be me *pouts*

So speaking of that fic Kales, when will we be seeing it? And is the Thingaton still open? Cuz I'm kinda pondering it.... cuz John and Vala, oh how the plot bunnies go... and crazy at that.

These two just the empitomy of a fun, flirty, impish relationship....
                      banner by Stef

Comment

Wow I just checked out the video "Silence" that was great. I know a lot of people don't want SG1 members on SGA grounds but I think Vala showing up from time to time would be fun.
                        I reject your reality and substitute my own!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SG_1108 View Post
                          Wow I just checked out the video "Silence" that was great. I know a lot of people don't want SG1 members on SGA grounds but I think Vala showing up from time to time would be fun.
                          I agree. Even beyond watching Sheppard and Vala together, which would be all sorts of fun, it would rock to see David Hewlett and Claudia Black do some scenes together - they're both just such terrific actors.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            I agree. Even beyond watching Sheppard and Vala together, which would be all sorts of fun, it would rock to see David Hewlett and Claudia Black do some scenes together - they're both just such terrific actors.
                            Ha! Those two together would be priceless. Unlike the other SG-1 characters, I can completely see Vala fitting in with the team. Shep/Vala/McKay interactions would be amazing!

Oh, you know me, Isa, I pretty much ship Vala with everyone...and her and Sheppard is just too good of an idea to pass up. Too bad I don't see her character making a cross-over any time soon

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                              Ha! Those two together would be priceless. Unlike the other SG-1 characters, I can completely see Vala fitting in with the team. Shep/Vala/McKay interactions would be amazing!

Oh, you know me, Isa, I pretty much ship Vala with everyone...and her and Sheppard is just too good of an idea to pass up. Too bad I don't see her character making a cross-over any time soon

-Stef
                              It's like you hop into my brain and move things around, bribing my muses, to make want to write more fic. I can see it now. Vala. John. Rodney. A dark room. One over head lamp. And *jazz hands* MAGIC!
                              banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                                It's like you hop into my brain and move things around, bribing my muses, to make want to write more fic. I can see it now. Vala. John. Rodney. A dark room. One over head lamp. And *jazz hands* MAGIC!
                                I have no idea what you're talking about, but I love it

The great thing about adding Vala to that equation is that she'll keep both of them on their toes...and she can be a flirtation for Shep and an annoyance for McKay. I can hear all three bouncing off each other as they try to figure a way out of place they're trapped in! McKay's getting freaked out and agitated, Vala teasing him, making it worse...and Shep having a ball watching them go at it.

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X