John Sheppard/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooohh i love the idea of those 2 bein together

I roleplay Vala on bebo and Vala & Sheppard are together & at the moment she has been transferred to Atlantis and havin Sheppard's baby

Never gonna happen on the show but im lovin it in roleplay....

Comment

Originally posted by xXValaXx View Post

I roleplay Vala on bebo and Vala & Sheppard are together & at the moment she has been transferred to Atlantis and havin Sheppard's baby

LOL! That sounds fun Could you just imagine what their child would be like?! She/He would most likely drive anyone and everyone around him/her insane!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Haha i know but it be so cute they havin a girl any suggestions on names? somethin they would chose? my mind is blank

Comment

poetic justice would be Sheppard having a girl then he would know exactly what he put girls through
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

What a great idea!

Comment

Haha i know but it be so cute they havin a girl any suggestions on names? somethin they would chose? my mind is blank
              Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              poetic justice would be Sheppard having a girl then he would know exactly what he put girls through
              LOL. So true, I love the idea of really both of them attempting to raise a daughter. It would certainly give them new perspectives on things

As for names...um...uh...I kind of imagine John wanting a more traditional or classic name like Kate. Vala, I can see her wanting a girly name but she's an alien so her names are coming from a whole other place Personally, I've always liked the name Eva/Ava...but that's just a personal preference...don't ask me if that sounds like something either one of them would come up with cause I have NO idea.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yeh i was thinkin the same thing Eva is really nice i cn just imagine Vala callin her daughter that

I cnt wait to get photoshop then i can photoshop a few pics of Vala & John together

OOOOh check out these awsome vids i found

Vala & John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkr4Ck_j5fI

Comment

Vala?
                  Can you make any Shapp/Vala banner?

Comment

Ooh, now you got ideas in my head!

*scurries off*

Oh, did I ever post the icons I made for these two a few weeks ago?

-Stef

Comment

No, you didn't.
                      Artistic as always.

<whisper>banners banners </whisper>

Comment

Love the icons

These 2 would make a perfect couple ....shame they galaxies apart...

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                          <whisper>banners banners </whisper>
                          LOL. Today's my day off, so let me see if I whip something up in the ole PS

These 2 would make a perfect couple ....shame they galaxies apart...
                          Well, there's a simple remedy for that And the fans of SGA can't complain that the show is turning into SG-1: Part 2...cause that day has long since passed

-Stef

Comment

Well, this isn't what I had intended on making but I thought I'd post here here anyway...

-Stef

Comment

*GUH*

That is pure class well done

Comment

Thanks If I have time I might make another and possibly a wallpaper. All depends on whether or not I can get inspired. I've been trying to work on my Shep/Vala vid but I keep running into roadblocks...like the fact that I don't have episodes I need (ie Outcast & Rising). Hopefully I'll get them both sometime soon

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X