John Sheppard/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stef View Post
    So do I Aside from just wanting to see Vala again, I think it would be fun to just see her interact with a whole new set of people. I mean even if you rule out the hottness factor of Shep/Vala, could you imagine the hilarity that would ensue if McKay and Vala were in the same room together? LOL. The writers are really missing out on an opportunity here!

-Stef
    I totally agree with you! I've been wanting to see Vala and Rodney together for a long time! They're both just such amazing actors and I think it would hilarious. Vala would tease and Rodney would sputter and John would smirk. Oh how I wish we could see this.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      I totally agree with you! I've been wanting to see Vala and Rodney together for a long time! They're both just such amazing actors and I think it would hilarious. Vala would tease and Rodney would sputter and John would smirk. Oh how I wish we could see this.
      lol, I can just picture John propping his legs up on the table, leaning back in his chair and smiling as Vala teases Rodney about something...or worse, she tries to "fix" something with her patented shove the crystal in the slot and hope it works method, and Rodney freaks. I think for that alone Shep would love her

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

lol, I can just picture John propping his legs up on the table, leaning back in his chair and smiling as Vala teases Rodney about something...or worse, she tries to "fix" something with her patented shove the crystal in the slot and hope it works method, and Rodney freaks. I think for that alone Shep would love her

-Stef
        Especially if it DID work! Rodney would really love that! Vala's no idiot - she's not Sam, but she has a pretty good knowledge of crystal tech judging from Prometheus Unbound.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Especially if it DID work! Rodney would really love that! Vala's no idiot - she's not Sam, but she has a pretty good knowledge of crystal tech judging from Prometheus Unbound.
          Oh, she definitely does. At least Rodney could tell himself that Sam is a scientific genius of her own right (and the only person he would probably ever concede is better than him) to soothe his own ego...but a former thief/con-artist beating him? LOL. That would be priceless!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Oh, she definitely does. At least Rodney could tell himself that Sam is a scientific genius of her own right (and the only person he would probably ever concede is better than him) to soothe his own ego...but a former thief/con-artist beating him? LOL. That would be priceless!

-Stef
            *cries* Now I want to see it!

Oh well. I'll keep holding out hope for season 6!

- Life after Stargate -
            sigpic

Comment

*cries* Now I want to see it!

Oh well. I'll keep holding out hope for season 6!

I'll hold out hope too

-Stef

Comment

-Stef
                That will be so funny and perfect
                +=

Anyway, i think John will like Vala very much

Comment

There is an interesting questionnaire about Vala and Sam

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=54609

They really want female fans to answer

Killdeer I hope you answer it I think you would be good anyone else too but I know you would bring alot to the discussion
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post

<snip>
                    Killdeer I hope you answer it I think you would be good anyone else too but I know you would bring alot to the discussion
                    Hmmm...ok...I'll check it out.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...uff/SSVPP2.jpg
                      I like how Sheppard looking at Vala Ha!

Comment

2008 Stargate Blue Moon Awards

Hey people, let's get nominating. I know there are people out there reading fanfic. When you find a good one, nominate it at http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/

Slam

Parsippany NJ Twilight Creation 2013** ~~~ NYCC 2010/11/12** ~~~ Wizard World New York City Experience 2013* ~~~ Los Angles CA Xena Creation 2014? ~~~ Los Angles CA Grand Slam Creation 2014? ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Star Trek Creation 2012/ 13** ~~~ Philadelphia PA Wizard World 2009/11/12/13** ~~~ Las Vegas NV Star Trek Creation 2014? ~~~ Orlando FL Star Wars Celebration 2014? ~~~ Parsippany NJ Supernatural Creation 2012/13* ~~~ Parsippany NJ Vampire Diaries Creation 2013? ~~~ Chicago IL Stargate Creation 2009/12/ 13* ~~~ Dragon*Con 2011/12/13* ~~~
                        (* planned) (** booked) (? maybe)
                        Vancouver BC Stargate Creation 2008/09/10/12 ~~~ Parsippany NJ Star Trek Creation 2009/11 ~~~ Los Angles CA TriCon Stargate/Farscape/Firefly Creation Con 2010 ~~~ New York NY Fangoria Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Supernatural Creation 2009 ~~~ Cherry Hill NJ Stargate Creation 2008 ~~~ Secaucus NJ Stargate Creation 2007 ~~~ Cherry Hill/Philadelphia/Valley Forge Star Trek 1977-1988

Comment

I just wanted to promote a new Livejournal community that myself and Milena_D created for ALL Vala ships. Check it out here:

The Tortoise and the Harem
                          A Vala Multi-Shipping Community

It's a place where Vala-lovers of all kinds can come and post their stuff This includes cross-over relationships (or even just friendship) so Sheppard/Vala stuff is more than welcome! We really made this because there are some ships like this one that don't have a home and we wanted to give any and all Vala shippers a place to pimp their wares

-Stef

Comment

Great idea, Stef

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                              Great idea, Stef
                              Thanks I figure there are so many multi-shippers out there that a one-stop LJ would be a good idea

-Stef

Comment

^right!

Comment

Working...
                                X