This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matto Innamorato
    I love all the eye sex in those pics!! It's visual fornication and it supports my ships!

You know they get together, you just know it, we shippers are always full of hope. *cough* yeah...hope *cough*
    Oh yeah!!! Eye sex all right, I don't even think another man dares approach Liz after that
    About ship? I phoned TPTB and..... they hung up on me after I asked: Are we shippers gonna see what we want? Honestly? It gives me hope
    Yep... hope... *sigh*... hope...
    @LadyBozi => thank you for the interview!!! It was great

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
      LOl your right RP He loves to look at her! You know, now that I think about it..it took John a while to Fall for Weir (and YEs...he loves his LIZ!) She was always all giggly and smily around him.. I always noticed that..but I didnt see him paying AS MUCH attetion to her as he was in S2 which I lovE! Ronon and John...they love taking care of their Girls! And forget that chick in Inferno...lol.... its all bout Sparky babY! ...Hey if push comes to shove..we can always put the Inferno girl and Micheal 2geter..that way she gets eaten...(leaves John alone) and Micheal gets Killed..cuz come ONE..he just aTE SOMeONE! LOl.... But I havent seen Inferno yet soo Im just going to sit back and see "the girl"
      I think John is still 'falling' or rather 'discovering' his feelings but holds back pursuing anything due to their respective positions but I think Ronon fell hard and fast in lust and now he's going to have to *back off!* and fall in love before Teyla is ever going to allow anything further. And he's showing all the signs of that. These two ships are different which makes them so fascinating. Spanky was a lust base first and are now working backwards toward respect/caring deeply. Sparky was a respect/caring base first and are now working forwards toward lust as well. Fun Fun for all!

Comment

hey your absolutly Right Bama!! But I think Jason wants Weir/Ronon to get together, according to that interview! LMAO... **cough**TEyall..TEYYYLLLAA lol.. TT_TT

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

hey your absolutly Right Bama!! But I think Jason wants Weir/Ronon to get together, according to that interview! LMAO... **cough**TEyall..TEYYYLLLAA lol.. TT_TT
          LOL! If anything, I've learned to NEVER pay attention to ANYTHING an actor sez...They just like to try and mess with the fan's wee minds. Here, have a Ronon on me:

Comment

Well if Jason wants Ronon/Liz to get together then it has to be a 3-some. You forgot Carson

Comment

lol! Yup...hmm..interesting SHipp..lol..RoLi Car ... LMAO... ok...Imma stop it! LMAO...hey Anyone kno of any good RECENT Sparky Vids?!

Comment

Ok so everyone here was talking about Micheal and how there is nooooo way he will get with Teyla, I have seen Allies
                Spoiler:
                Micheal definatley wanted her, though she was all you're a Wraith stay away. I get the feeling Micheal is taking a page from Wulff from the 10th Kingdom 'I don't know whether to love her, or to eat her'

Speaking of that, ok Lady B you already know this but I am working on a fic for how I think they should bring back Micheal but also how I think they should bring out the Teyla/Dex pairing for sure. In my fic Teyla is taken by two men while on a trading mission for her people, Atlantis gets worried when Teyla doesn't come back so SGA1 investigates and no one has seen Teyla. It turns out that Teyla learns the two men that took her were in fact Wraith given the retrovirus specifically so that they could go in and take her, they are under orders from Micheal!!!!!

Micheal is all diplomatic with her, you were so nice and compassionate blahblahblah, what shocks her is when he says that he loves her, she never saw THAT one coming. She tells him that the Wraith don't know love they only know hunger. And he admits that he wonders if her life is as sweet as her nature, scary moment when he puts his hand on her chest ready to feed off of her.

John, Ronon and Rodney find out many of the villiagers have gone missing and never returned. When they investigate these leads they find a slight energy reading coming from what looks like a rock. John and Rodney have seen this before and they call in Elizabeth to send them an Athosian that can sense the Wraith because they know that is the only way they will be able to get into this secret base. The base has been abandoned but there is a message left by Micheal who knew that they would come looking for Teyla, that is how the Atlantis team finds out Micheal has Teyla.

Micheal uses his Wraith mind trick to get information out of Teyla, not information on Atlantis but information about her. He asks her what her greatest fear is and she admits that she is afraid that Ronon will hate the part of her that is Wraith. He asks why and she admits that she cares for Ronon as more than a friend. Micheal then takes Teyla to a room where one of the missing villiagers is being kept, she watches for hours as the man transforms into a Wraith. Micheal tells her that with the retrovirus they had synthesised they were able to find a way to reverse the effects. He then tells her what his true plans are for her, he wants to turn her into a Wraith so he can be his next Wraith Queen!!!!!

The real question is will the team get to her in time and what will happen between Ronon and Teyla, no kisses in this story but I don't think you'll be dissappointed.

I live in a world that is filled with constant fanfiction, its OK I like it here.

Comment

I made some sparky vids let me upload them.
                  Its a TLG video
                  Title: Dance, Dance
                  Song by: The String Quartet(Tribute To Fall Out Boy)
                  Length: 3:09
                  Size: 14 mb
                  Format: wmv
                  Spoilers: TLG
                  http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...H1T8ZYFDSSRRP5

I made this months ago but it might be new to you.
                  Title: Run
                  Song by: Snow Patrol
                  Length: 5:55
                  Size: 24.9 mb
                  Format: rar
                  Spoilers: none
                  http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...A1JJENZFONZ3BF
                  sigpic
                  My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Matto Innamorato
                    It's visual fornication and it supports my ships!
                    *splorfs all over keyboard* DUDE you owe me a new keyboard ROFLMAO
                    ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

I dnt know if you guys have read this Interview YET! but its with RAchel...and its making me kind of sad that she's a SHepp/Teyla Shipper... well.. There is a part on the SECOND page where she talks about Teylas Romance..llolll..I Like her mom A LOT! She wants TEYla and Ronon together! and she says she went out with Torri one night and they were talking about their Lacking in the Romance department! http://scifibrain.ign.com/index.php?...k=view&id=2232

Comment

THANK YOU PUZZLE!!! Nice Inferno Ep...
                        Spoiler:

Hated SHEppards Lil Flirting... :/
                        But Loved when Liz came along, he couldnt stop staring at her.. I ADORED SPanky Near death talk... I wish they could have held hands or somthing! Throw US a Bone Here TPTB! lol.

Comment

Aww man Puzzle..it didnt let me Dwl your Vids..

Hey, let me post these two SIgs Of our SHips..I guess they are too big a File..so I cant use them in my Sigs... The ones Imma use arent As good looking..but I though I would share these with you!

I like the way the SParky one came out much better!

Comment

Wow, we have beautiful ships don't we? Those are nice LB.
                            ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

^_^ thanks! Yup WE sure do! Im going to be kind of upset if they start trying agian with the whole Shep/Tey thing...

Comment

I dnt know if you guys have read this Interview YET! but its with RAchel...and its making me kind of sad that she's a SHepp/Teyla Shipper... well.. There is a part on the SECOND page where she talks about Teylas Romance..llolll..I Like her mom A LOT! She wants TEYla and Ronon together! and she says she went out with Torri one night and they were talking about their Lacking in the Romance department! http://scifibrain.ign.com/index.php?...k=view&id=2232
                                I'm supposed to be asleep, heck I was asleep just woke up to turn off the computer.
                                I think Rachel is slowly losing hope in Sheyla, so far this one sounds like others she has done where she talks about Shep and Ronon. She knows about the Teyla and Ronon and that just speaks volumes since they said that they don't like going online. Guess who told her TPTB.

I really hope TPTB realize that sparky and spanky are the way to go. I don't even mind if spanky happens while sparky is put in the background(thats my ship). I just couldn't stand Sheyla if they went that way but it gives me hope that Rachel is not sure about it either.

Anyone else looking foward to this episode
                                Spoiler:
                                “They’ve also been hinting about this crazy, comedic episode coming up where there’s a very, very, very, very, very large man who apparently has crazy pheromones that just send us all into a tizzy. So, all of the women go crazy and just have to be with him, but he’s like 300 pounds. So that will be a lot of fun!”
                                sigpic
                                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Working...
                                X