Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lurk in the Spanky cos I'm not current so would have nothing to add. But it IS fun in there. Just thought ya'll should know. Muy entertaining.
    ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

lol..thanks Glad were entertaining.. lol.. I try to lurk in the Sparky thread..but you guys go at light Speed..I can bearly keep up..I try !LOL... Cuz I love your opinions
      Last edited by LadyBozi; 28 February 2006, 07:59 PM.

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

I love the idea of this thread. Yes I was guilty for talking about Sparky in the Spanky thread, but I couldn't help myself.

There is no Sheyla, look his rolling his eyes at her. LOL.

Now this is more like it. See his happy and not rolling his eyes.

Hello personal space.

mmn where are John's eyes at.
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

LOl..! Love the pics.. Teyla and John for me ... Umm.. NOpe... :/ They dont even connect!

Comment

Let me Share some!
            This is LOVE ppl....lol RAwr

oxoniensis-art
            AWw..Liz Smiling up at her MAN LOl..I just lover her expression in at this part
            http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...5Fetat502.html
            http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...5Fetat510.html

Okay...newest SHIp.. John/Liz's DESK...lol..
            http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...%5Fmass986.jpg

AWw...ROnon HEarts TEYTEY http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...stinct499.html

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
              <--LovelyNess Imma Sparking Spanker! LOL
              I love that! I'm a Sparking Spanker too!

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle
              I love the idea of this thread. Yes I was guilty for talking about Sparky in the Spanky thread, but I couldn't help myself.

There is no Sheyla, look his rolling his eyes at her. LOL.

Now this is more like it. See his happy and not rolling his eyes.

Hello personal space.

YES! I agree with the pictures! They don't lie! We need to find some more Sparky and Spanky pictures and get them up here ::starts to look through her collection::

I'm so happy there's a thread for both 'ships now. I think this is definitely going to be my favorite thread.

The awesome sig above was made by my partner in crime LadyBozi
              Proud Sparky Shipper
              Proud Spanky Shipper

Comment

HEHe! Hi MOey!!! Sparking Spanker!!WOo hoo!LOL soo...umm..whats with out two couples and EYe SEx...come on..you know its the truth its what they have in common.. ohh I will make a Vid called MEn are from MARs for Sparky and Spanky!

Comment

Wow two pages already I'm impressed. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I was thinking about this thread today and one of the things that hit me was how wonderful it would be if Teyla and Elizabeth became friends. I think it would be really cool because then they could talk about them men that they like aka John and Ronon.

While thinking of this and idea popped into my head of Teyla and Elizabeth watching romantic movies together all the while trying to figure out what to do with their feelings for their guys. I figured it would be really funny and I would be able to write about movies staring Doris Day and Cary Grant, if you didn't know I'm a sucker for old romantic comedies.

I live in a world that is filled with constant fanfiction, its OK I like it here.

Comment

Love the pics, love the thread, love the ships!!

Don't they just look like they belong together??

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
                      I will make a Vid called MEn are from MARs for Sparky and Spanky!
                      I know I can't wait for it!!!!

Originally posted by Nerwen Aldarion
                      Wow two pages already I'm impressed. Just wanted to drop in and let you know I was thinking about this thread today and one of the things that hit me was how wonderful it would be if Teyla and Elizabeth became friends. I think it would be really cool because then they could talk about them men that they like aka John and Ronon.

While thinking of this and idea popped into my head of Teyla and Elizabeth watching romantic movies together all the while trying to figure out what to do with their feelings for their guys. I figured it would be really funny and I would be able to write about movies staring Doris Day and Cary Grant, if you didn't know I'm a sucker for old romantic comedies.
                      I agree 150% on that! In fact LadyBozi had a wonderful picture called 'Bonding' on deviantART and we thought of a couple of other ideas too. I love the movie idea! Are you going to write a fic on it?

As for the eye sex, we see that so much more in Season 2 I love it!!! At the end of Coup D'Etat major eye sex with John and Liz at the end. And even what they said! Something like:

John: Alright. Then I say we call it a night. ::he gets off the table but still looks at her::

Liz: That we can do! (Again big eye talking here! It's almost like she's saying, okay we'll meet in 10 minutes)

Then John nods totally getting the whole eye conversation! Then Lizzy smiles! I'm tell you they were eye talking there! (And I most definitely loves every moment of it )

And only 2 more days until Friday! I can't wait to see Inferno where Ronon and Teyla are back to back It's going to be awesome!!!

The awesome sig above was made by my partner in crime LadyBozi
                      Proud Sparky Shipper
                      Proud Spanky Shipper

Comment

I'm a Sparky fan guilty of talking about it on the Spanky thread too. I love the Shweir thread, but it just grows like rabbits. I post on night and the next night four pages have been added to it. So this works out nicely for me, I can drabble about Shweir all I want without feeling guilt.

My sis came up with a brilliant idea where Elizabeth and Teyla watch old romatic movies, such as Pillow Talk, Lover Come Back, That Touch of Mink, Father Goose, Operation Petticoat etc. And they talk about the men they love. Well Ronon and John catch wind about what they are doing ans start listening in. When they are watching Pillow Talk, Ronon overhears Teyla admit her love for him, and the next Friday night while watching Father Goose, Elizabeth admits she loves John. The boys decide to play a little trick on the girls, they take over movie night, and get Rodney to convince the girls to listen in. They put on Die Another Day, and Ronon says he loves Teyla, (who nearly faints), and then they decide to watch Top Gun which gets John talking about Elizabeth.

TEYLA: They....they...love us.

ELIZABETH: What are we going to do?

(John and Ronon opent he door)

JOHN: Try telling us.

And it all ends happliy ever after. LOL just a one-shot but it's hilarious.

SHWEIR EPISODES: 38 Minutes, The Storm, The Eye, Hot Zone, Seige Part 1,2 and 3, The Intruder, Conversion, The Lost Boys, The Hive, The Long Goodbye, Coup D'Etat, No Man's Land,The Misbegotten, Irresistable, Progeny, The Real World, Common Ground, The Return Part 1, Echoes, Tao of Rodney and many more to come!!!

Oh yeah, Shweir rules!:

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle

OMG! How could anyone look at these hot pics and not know these two pairs are where it is AT! Gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by Tinuviel Undomiel
                            I'm a Sparky fan guilty of talking about it on the Spanky thread too. I love the Shweir thread, but it just grows like rabbits. I post on night and the next night four pages have been added to it. So this works out nicely for me, I can drabble about Shweir all I want without feeling guilt.

LOL, me too TU! I did my level best not to blabber my S/W adoration all over the tey/ron thread but I've been blabbin about Spanky love in the Sparky thread for way too long! Now, I can multi-task when I feel the urge.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                              LOL, me too TU! I did my level best not to blabber my S/W adoration all over the tey/ron thread but I've been blabbin about Spanky love in the Sparky thread for way too long! Now, I can multi-task when I feel the urge.
                              This is why I came up with the forum a place for Spank/Sparky fans like you, me and my sister to talk about BOTH pairings.

I live in a world that is filled with constant fanfiction, its OK I like it here.

Comment

So... um... what to say huh?
                                Apart that those 2 couples are just sooooooo obvious
                                My very first SGA ep was Letters From Pegasus and to be honest I... hated *sorry sorry, I know!* SGA so I didn't pay much attention to it BUT I still saw a tiny bit of Sparky *even if you saw more the Sheyla possibilities in that ep *. When I saw Liz and after that John, I was like OMG!!! They are SO made for each other
                                Now for our Spanky couple? I was always thinking 'When is Teyla gonna have someone for her?' because Ford was more everyone's lil' brother. And then I saw Ronon and literally screamed: Thank you TPTB!!! I was just happy those guys had *finally* listened to what I was asking them for a very long time. So, that was my *very* boring story about discovering my two fave ships . So I say... go on for ever the Spankiest Sparkies!!! *huh?!?* Oooooooooookay.. eum... that was my lack of sleep talking here but honestly? Sparky and Spanky for ever
                                => they just rock

Comment

Working...
                                X