No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Laura Cadman Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDK, I'm kind of happy the way it is now. At least TPTB can't mess it up like they did with Jennifer and Rodney. Imaging that for Laura and Rodney. Jikses.
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      IDK, I'm kind of happy the way it is now. At least TPTB can't mess it up like they did with Jennifer and Rodney. Imaging that for Laura and Rodney. Jikses.
      In Atlantis, I'm currently having much more fun with my *they're never going to happen* ships than the ones that I thought had a chance and then were all screwed up.

So, yeah. Happy they didn't follow that road.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Rayna View Post
        Good god ya! She liked him. I think she couldn't believe she liked him but she did non-the-less. It was so hysterical. Laura was so in love with Rodney
        Oh yeah, she liked tesing him a little too much...She liked him

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        Oh that is so very true, these guys just don't know how to write romance properly, you'd think they were never in a relationship themselves the way they write it, they haven't got a clue!
        sigpic

Comment

Random question, Aside from Duet and Critical Mass, which episodes would you have liked to see Laura in?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Random question, Aside from Duet and Critical Mass, which episodes would you have liked to see Laura in?
            hmmm, um.....The one where we see Rod, could you imagine the possibilities if Cadman and Rod met, man Rodney would be so freakin out
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              hmmm, um.....The one where we see Rod, could you imagine the possibilities if Cadman and Rod met, man Rodney would be so freakin out
              I hadn't even considered that one! Laura finding out about Meredith! Love it! "Cool" Rodney! Ah the possibilities! Maybe with Rodney being jealous of Rod cause Laura likes him! Wow!

Personally, I was thinking of Sunday. Just because I want Katie GONE!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I hadn't even considered that one! Laura finding out about Meredith! Love it! "Cool" Rodney! Ah the possibilities! Maybe with Rodney being jealous of Rod cause Laura likes him! Wow!

Personally, I was thinking of Sunday. Just because I want Katie GONE!!!
                Oh Katie was sooooooooooooooooo bad

But the possibilities with Rod are endless And Rodsney getting all flustered would be worth watching!
                sigpic

Comment

Continuing in the anti-Katie theme (are we allowed to say anti anymore? Not sure) Anyways, I'm thinking that I wouldn't have hated her being in Tabula Rosa like I did Katie. And I think that Quarantine would have been great with Laura instead! She'd have snarked him so he didn't get all hypochrondiac-y. Much better.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh I swear I wanted to freakin kill Rodney in Quarantine, i'm surprised Katie didn't But Laura wouldn't have sat back and let him whine like that, nosiree, she would have got him up and trying to think of solutions!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Oh I swear I wanted to freakin kill Rodney in Quarantine, i'm surprised Katie didn't But Laura wouldn't have sat back and let him whine like that, nosiree, she would have got him up and trying to think of solutions!
                      Rodney definately needed someone to refocus him there. Katie just wasn't up to the job.
                      sigpic

Comment

Just use "non" instead of "Katie".

However, I'm not in the mood for "Katie" today.
                        So, about those eps with Laura in it...
                        Can I say all the eps of Season 2 and 3?

Otherwise:
                        Runner
                        Trinity
                        Conversion
                        Epiphany
                        Grace under pressure (instead of SC, although I loved seeing SC, but not with Rodney, oh no.)
                        Tower
                        Long Goodbye
                        Michael
                        Inferno
                        Allies

Misbegotten
                        Irresistible

etc. etc.

Comment

You know, for the life of me, aside from him being on the other planet with the bugs, I don't remember McKay even being in Conversion.

But, yeah. I think Laura would have added a lot to many - most - of these eps
                          sigpic

Comment

You know, for the life of me, aside from him being on the other planet with the bugs, I don't remember McKay even being in Conversion.
                            Could be, but you asked which eps I wanted to see Laura in... I presumed that McKay not necessarily had to be in it. I thought just about Laura in the first place and secondly about Laura/Rodney.

But, yeah. I think Laura would have added a lot to many - most - of these eps

Especially "Irresistible", one of my all time lowest ranking SG episodes.

Comment

Irresisatble and The Tower. Two of the early flops.
                              sigpic

Comment

Now that the Minor Ship game is won!! Yay McCadman!!! I miss my daily dose of McCadman. Staring at my pretty sigs just doesn't really do it.

And no new fics out there

And I'm veery bored. Can you all tell?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X