• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hi guys!!

I know I don't normally hang out here, but I was just wondering.....is anyone interested in doing art or fic challenges? I sort of run one, it's actually spread across 6 threads so there is a wide variety of ships and thunks, but the challenges aren't really focused on that. I have a website where we archive the old challenges, you can check it out here and the current one is here. I post new challenges on Mondays, with all the entries from the previous week as well, so everyone can see. If anyone is interested, I start posting in here. Or if not, I can stay way. No worries. Just wanted to extend an offer just in case.
      sigpic

Comment

Ok, I'm not working on this scene in my story as yet (I'm still at least a chapter or two earlier) but if Quarantine had Rodney and Laura in it instead of Rodney and Katie (yikes) where do you suppose they might have been trapped together. I can't get a clear picture in my head.
        sigpic

Comment

First thing that pops into my head, Ever, is a transporter.
          Spoiler:
          Then of course my mind keeps wandering... maybe he is on his way somewhere and she pops in just as the doors are closing, which of course would start some bickering... and while they are distracted the lockdown hits... sorry -- got caught up and carried away.
          sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm
            sigpic

Comment

I got Chapter 3 of my fic done! It's only taken forever! And! I've got an idea for Chapter 4! This just might scoot along. *crosses fingers*
              sigpic

Comment

Here it is! Laura Meet Carson Again Chapter 3!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Here it is! Laura Meet Carson Again Chapter 3!
                  I missed this one. It pays to go back and check out older posts!
                  sigpic
                  Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Feel free to go back to previous posts!
                    sigpic

Comment

Been going through old posts and posting pics that I have. I was going to post he McKay/Cadman kiss, but it's already in here lol. Should have known it would be. But glad I came across the fic.
                      sigpic
                      Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Love that kiss! I love how utterly startled Rodney is there. I so want to know the story around it!
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X