Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I finally saw The Return...

Spoiler:
    and also find out from Beckett that his dating with Cadman didn't work out -> too bad cause they were a cute couple, which Weir agrees with.

I seriously think they shouldn't give up so soon. Maybe she'll look after his turtles. Wouldn't that be nice?
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hiya, I've working on making a music vid that will be a collection of several mini-shippy-vids... I thought I'd go ahead and share the laura/carson minivid... tho you might be mad at me because it's so short :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm9G_N0Kyow
      Last edited by nebulan; 08 October 2006, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Cute VID!! =]

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Nice little vid, Nebulan!

Comment

I wrote another fic [cue Caz's YAYYYYYYYYing here] that is sort of a prequel to Domestic Blindness but mostly written as a stand alone. I set the new on in the first half of Return Pt 1 which in my mind is sort of just before...bad...

Cellular Differences (PG)
            Laura can twist Carson around her finger when shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
              Cellular Differences (PG)
              Laura can twist Carson around her finger when shopping.
              I read this one, it's hilarious. Cadman can make Beckett do anything.

Comment

I've injected some very bizarre Beckett/Cadman into my Halloween fic... find the shippiness at chapter 2, but you'd need to read chapter 1 to understand things...

Halloween Capers (PG-13/T)
                Atlantis' Halloween party was never going to be normal. Exploding plant life and a Czech's special concoction saw to that...

Comment

Good fic I found.

Taken On Trust by Ann3
                  Beckett's greatest strength can also be his greatest weakness. (advertised as whump fic)

Comment

I wrote a new oneshot that's very AU but very sweet.

The Value of Silence (PG-13/T)
                    There is one, with his penetrating blue gaze, that draws her to him.

aaaaand Ann3 from ff.net and I have collaborated to make the Beckett/Cadman C2 which lists all the fics we can find on fanfiction.net and can be perused here.

Comment

Can't remember if I've posted these before but meh. =)

L & C (PG-13) by Ann3
                      For all Carson & Laura shippers. A bit of privacy for our favourite lovebirds ? Not with a certain matchmaking Colonel around !

First Name Basis (PG-13) by BiteMeTechie
                      Two staff members have been calling each other by their last names for long enough...

What Men Dare Do (PG-13) by Fyrie
                      Delivering medical provisions and care away from Atlantis, Doctor Beckett finds himself placed in an uncertain situation with only the company of Ronon Dex. (sidenote - It's not real slash ok? lol..)

Who Heals the Healer? (PG) by Marianne H. Stillie
                      Sometimes a relationship isn't really over.

Till Death Do Us Part (G) by captdeb
                      Love and loss in the Pegasus Galaxy. futurefic

Aftermath (PG-13) by Ann3
                      Following on from Misbegotten, and the nightmare for Carson goes on. (sidenote - angst with ship)

Demands (NC-17) by Siri Tachi
                      Carson likes to watch. (sidenote - please be of the right age to read this)

Day And Night (PG) by Wayside
                      If he has to pinpoint the foundation of their relationship on something, it would be her ability to make him smile.

Broken Circles (PG-13) by Angel of Fire SG1
                      The city was gone, destroyed, leaving behind only the people who'd once stood and fought for their new home. SheppardWeir, RononTeyla

What Have I Done? (PG-13) by Jersey13
                      Laura Cadman is hurt on an offworld mission, and is inadvertently infected with an ancient and alien illness that's driving her mad. Can Carson, Rodney, and John save her, and save the city, before it's too late?

Semper Fi (PG-13) by Ann3
                      Carson and Laura's relationship takes a lifechanging turn.

Twice Blessed (PG-13) by Ann3
                      In this sequel to Semper Fi, Carson and Laura couldn't be happier. Or could they ?

The Greater Good (PG-13) by Ann3
                      In this sequel to Twice Blessed, Carson and Laura's happiness is about to be shattered.

Comment

Happy New Years, all you B/C fans!!
                        Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

lol Myn, did you have to spam that everywhere? I'm grateful however...that someone else FINALLY posted something here. I'm developing a split personality.

hello shippers! I just came across Jersey13's fic!! I squeed.

The She-Wolf of Atlantis (PG-13) by Jersey13
                          Laura Cadman is the She-Wolf of Atlantis, and has decided to take Kate Heightmeyer's advice to start keeping a journal.

Comment

About Sunday...

Spoiler:
                            I would have liked to see Laura at the funeral, whether she was dating Carson or not. I'm sure she would have still been devastated.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                              About Sunday...

Spoiler:
                              I would have liked to see Laura at the funeral, whether she was dating Carson or not. I'm sure she would have still been devastated.
                              Spoiler:
                              I was almost expecting him to go to her and ask her if she'd go fishing with him. But they probably couldn't get the actress to come back. They got everyone else (they couldn't get caldwell because of scheduling)

Comment

Maybe someone could write a short fic fix-it or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X