Checking Amazon now!!!

Comment

Good luck, every time I check they tell me they can't find it

Comment

They won't tell me either...

Comment

Try Play.com

Comment

Okay, now back to our regularly schedule program of shipping Zelenka and Weir

Spoiler:

I just got my box set of Season 9 of SG1.
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

One from me

Comment

Shall we play the caption game???

Okay from the above pic.

Zelenka: Did I really do that last night???

Comment

Radek: *Thinks* What is Elizabeth doing with that feather duster

Comment

Elizabeth (Tannoy): Oh Radie, honey. It's time for our meeting again.
                    Radek: Again. This has been going for 4 hours straight, I'm exhausted. She's out of control.

Comment

In addition

Radek: *Thinks* I wonder what she'll say if I told her I was going to take vows of celebacy

Comment

(In addition)

Radek: What wouldn't she do to me if I told her that I was considering taking a vow of celebacy???

Comment

In Addition
                          Elizabeth: *Over ear piece* Radek, I've just found some Monks robes in your wardrobe, is there something you wish to tell me
                          Radek: Gulp

Comment

How do you follow that?!

Comment

With great difficulty but I'm sure Rosehawk can come up with something

Comment

Oh crap, pressure, pressure, hell I just got out of one of the funnest classes tonight and I am so energized - I laughed so hard my sides were hurting, haven't done that for sooooooooooooooo long, okay here goes...

Okay, it ain't gonna work. I just can't go down the monk route with Zelenka, not after the class I just got out of. Improv seems to bring out the wild fun side of people

Lets try this,

1st pic:

Radek: You want me to do WHAT? First it was the handcuffs, then the swing, which by the way I got hurt on and now this...
                                Elizabeth: Come on Radek, try it, I dare you
                                Radek: Oh I don't know, could hurt, hummmm on second thought could also be fun, how would we.....wait don't we need spotters for a trampaline?

2nd pic:

Radek: Oh god, what did I let Elizabeth talk me into now
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X