No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Teyla Emmagan Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see the great amount of potential for this ship, but I don't see it ever being recognised by TPTB.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
      *has some very in appropriate comments involving punishment and handcuffs*

Um right. *washes mind out with soap*

I'm hopeless.

MERRY CHRISTMAS for whenever everyone has it

and my current desktop background is that carson/teyla one...can't remember who made it sorry
      That was me I guess

Merry Shippy-Christmas to everyone from me too

Comment

merry shipmas to you too

Comment

Merry Christmas for y'all!

Lovely pix everyone.
          Especially like the concerned!Carson.

I got the impression that Carson is always watching over Teyla which makes him a perfect guy for her. She's a leader and has to be strong but when she comes home from mission he's the one caring and she can relax.

I wanna have a man like that, too!
          Hey, it's Christmas! Dear Santa, please send Carson down my chimney...
          sigpic

Comment

Nobody here tonight. Wonder why...

I just wanted to add some pix I found:

Seems that they have fun.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
              I wanna have a man like that, too!
              Hey, it's Christmas! Dear Santa, please send Carson down my chimney...
              Oh, yeah me too...

Paul's blue eyes *languishes*

They're a good team... two Capricorns...love their Audio-commentary's

Comment

Nobody here tonight. Wonder why...

I just wanted to add some pix I found:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...Atlantis79.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...Atlantis78.jpg

Seems that they have fun.
                Oh that's different. I thought there was something weird about her hair in Atlantis...

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                  Oh that's different. I thought there was something weird about her hair in Atlantis...
                  Noticed that, too.
                  Her hair-do in the very beginning looks... strange. Like extentions.

But back on topic. Hey Dorka, maybe you can give us examples of what they are talking about on the DVDs. *looks with puppy eyes*

I even have a pic for you (as inspiration or bribery - what ever you please)

Last edited by Jenova Synthesis; 25 December 2005, 01:14 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah... I think I have to relisten it first... but I remember Rachel saying to Torri, that Paul is just Charmer as Carson *g*

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                      Ah... I think I have to relisten it first... but I remember Rachel saying to Torri, that Paul is just Charmer as Carson *g*
                      Great start.

And while you're watching out for Teyla/Carson moments you may post if something Sparky happens...
                      *puppy eyes again*
                      sigpic

Comment

Great start.

And while you're watching out for Teyla/Carson moments you may post if something Sparky happens...
                        *puppy eyes again*
                        I'm totaly SGA-focused since 6 months anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                          I'm totaly SGA-focused since 6 months anyway
                          Me too!
                          Trying to cure this *disease* with a lot of CSI.
                          Barely helps.
                          Last edited by Jenova Synthesis; 28 December 2005, 01:13 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I even have a pic for you (as inspiration or bribery - what ever you please)

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...y/Atlantis.jpg

that pic...is GREAT i've seen it before but having it in this thread *in good spirits*

still don't know where i'll go with chapter 2 of sleeping beauty. i have no idea how to write Teyla. what would her response be? any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                              that pic...is GREAT i've seen it before but having it in this thread *in good spirits*

still don't know where i'll go with chapter 2 of sleeping beauty. i have no idea how to write Teyla. what would her response be? any ideas?
                              Sorry, I'm more of a critic than a collaborator. I can tell you if dialogue for her doesn't ring true, but I can't come up with the dialogue.

I love what you have so far and hope you're able to find the inspiration you need to continue. Good luck.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana

Comment

Hi every one, I'm new to this thread and, I have to say that I think Carson and Teyla would be cute together.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

Working...
                                X