Carson Beckett/Teyla Emmagan Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz
    he wants her I'm seeing a lot of that...or that might be an overactive shipper imagination *shrugs*. I just don't see much of Teyla wanting carson

*g* not yet...she's too much distracted by very male looking Sheppard and Ronon...but she will see that with Carson she could have someone very caring... Hell I would take Carson too if I'd know him...maybe even prefer him over Sheppard

Comment

She'll discover that she prefers a cuddly man hehe. Shep and Ronon are dominanting characters, I could see them trying to lead the relationship. Carson wouldn't be like that.

Comment

She'll discover that she prefers a cuddly man hehe. Shep and Ronon are dominanting characters, I could see them trying to lead the relationship. Carson wouldn't be like that.
        Yep... and she need a man who isn't getting drunk, like Ronon did...and respects her decisions...not like John in LFP And well who's more a men than McKay... The only men who's left behind is Carson...

Comment

Beckett is also starting to respect and understand her Athosian culture. I don't see John doing too much of that.

Comment

Beckett is also starting to respect and understand her Athosian culture. I don't see John doing too much of that.
            That's exactly why I personally don't see too much more between John and Teyla then friendship.
            I couldn't have a relationship to anyone who don't really care for my hungarian origin...with Carson I wouldn't fear to have this problem
            Carson seemed to like the Athosians from the beginning!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
              That's exactly why I personally don't see too much more between John and Teyla then friendship.
              I couldn't have a relationship to anyone who don't really care for my hungarian origin...with Carson I wouldn't fear to have this problem
              Carson seemed to like the Athosians from the beginning!
              As a equal opportunity shipper, with a strong side of John/Teyla I can see your point, but I just can't go all the way there yet.

Nope, not going.

But from what we learn in the Critical Mass spoilers, Carson does earn brownie points. Major brownie points, just for being there.

Comment

Nice vid, Caz....I definitely can't wait to see CM now....it seems like a really great episode that shows the Carson and Teyla relationship....

And i'm with Dorka...
                Spoiler:
                it's so cute how he holds her hand while near Charin, and then her arm while they move aside....

In Gift also i had a moment where i was like look at where his hand is....in that one scene in the infirmary....

I'm a shep/teyla shipper, but if i wasn't addicted by that cave scene, the scene where Carson, goes, 'why can't i make friends like that' would have made me a Carson/teyla shipper for life...

This ship would be nice, it would be one of those easy going, friendly, almost never having major conflicts ships. They are two of the most nicest......ppl on Atlantis...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

While I officially ship for Shep/Teyla, I am really excited to see "Critical Mass" because the relationship between Teyla and Carson is very realistic and very sweet. We need to have more scenes with just showing the friendships between the characters, and I think this is a prime candidate for that. Great vid, BTW! And the pics when he
                  Spoiler:
                  holds her hand and arm -- soooo cute!
                  Squee!!!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Oh, I forgot to clarify in my earlier post that I actually do welcome a Carson/Teyla ship. I just can't give up on Shep/Teyla.

Carson is a sweet Teddy Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by deSaintphalle
                      Oh, I forgot to clarify in my earlier post that I actually do welcome a Carson/Teyla ship. I just can't give up on Shep/Teyla.

Carson is a sweet Teddy Bear.
                      Cheers to you...I'm a total John/Teyla shipper but come on...Carson is just to cute....I love him!

Okay I wrote this story meaning it to be John/Teyla but it never got there...does any one have any ideas of how to make it more Carson/Teyla instead?
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2639048/1/

Comment

I read the fic. I don't have any suggestions as to "how" but I can certainly see the possibility of carson/teyla ship

I might have posted this pic already...from Critical Mass spoilery and not a small pic either

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/333/teckett119ur.jpg

Still trying to write the sleeping beauty fic

Comment

Hi, I'm here See Dorka, I didn't lie This is cool, I see people from both of my favorite threads (Carson Thunk thread and Teyla appreciation thread in case anyone didn't know). My two fave characters together, I have to love it!

I think the reason I've been a bit hesitant to go here is because I haven't seen Critical Mass yet. I've read all the spoilers I've seen, but I just can't get a real idea of how the characters interact unless I see the ep. However, I see moments in other eps too, such as The Gift (as has been mentioned). I also see Carson liking Teyla more than the other way around, but I think Teyla could start to notice Carson. I liked John more when I first started watching SGA, but it didn't take long for Carson to win me over. He is more sensitive. I think the relationship could be a very caring and trustworthy one.

I'm fond of the romantic aspect, but even with them just being friends, I'd like to see the Carson/Teyla relationship explored further.

HyperCaz, I just saw your vid. Omg, I am so wanting to see CM right now! That was awesome! I have to watch it again. How do you do that anyway? I'm assuming you have to have a dvd recorder. I think people who make vids are so talented. I mean I have a crappy comp, but I don't think I could make a vid even if I had a good one. Oops, sorry to go O/T there, anywho... The song is so beautiful too. I just watched it again. Geez, it just sends chills down my spine!

You know, I never really thought of myself as a shipper until now

Beautiful

Did it in 5 mintes, so technically totaly uncorrect...but they were sooo sweeeeet
                          CM-Spoilers:
                          Shippy-art
                          Wonderful You are talented. I could never do something like that in 5 minutes!

Ugh! I... can't... wait... till... January!
                          Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                          Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Carson's girl
                            Hi, I'm here See Dorka, I didn't lie This is cool, I see people from both of my favorite threads (Carson Thunk thread and Teyla appreciation thread in case anyone didn't know). My two fave characters together, I have to love it!
                            I think the reason I've been a bit hesitant to go here is because I haven't seen Critical Mass yet. I've read all the spoilers I've seen, but I just can't get a real idea of how the characters interact unless I see the ep. However, I see moments in other eps too, such as The Gift (as has been mentioned). I also see Carson liking Teyla more than the other way around, but I think Teyla could start to notice Carson. I liked John more when I first started watching SGA, but it didn't take long for Carson to win me over. He is more sensitive. I think the relationship could be a very caring and trustworthy one.
                            I'm fond of the romantic aspect, but even with them just being friends, I'd like to see the Carson/Teyla relationship explored further.
                            HyperCaz, I just saw your vid. Omg, I am so wanting to see CM right now! That was awesome! I have to watch it again. How do you do that anyway? I'm assuming you have to have a dvd recorder. I think people who make vids are so talented. I mean I have a crappy comp, but I don't think I could make a vid even if I had a good one. Oops, sorry to go O/T there, anywho... The song is so beautiful too. I just watched it again. Geez, it just sends chills down my spine!
                            You know, I never really thought of myself as a shipper until now

Beautiful

Wonderful You are talented. I could never do something like that in 5 minutes!

Ugh! I... can't... wait... till... January!
                            An other fellow shipper

Thank you
                            I can't wait for The Tower
                            Spoiler:
                            Carson goes off-world too...so maybe there will be some interaction between these two

Comment

It seems that from now on I have yet another ship to watch carefully for and read a bit too much into ahh the work of a shipper is never done.

Carson's girl, such questions are awkward for me and I will avoid them.

heh sorry for the bad cap. I have better ones but I couldn't be bothered to resize

Comment

An other fellow shipper

Thank you
                                I can't wait for The Tower
                                Spoiler:
                                Carson goes off-world too...so maybe there will be some interaction between these two
                                Cool
                                Spoiler:
                                Yeah, I hope we will see some Carson/Teyla moments. I like when Carson goes off world anyway, even though he doesn't like it poor thing

It seems that from now on I have yet another ship to watch carefully for and read a bit too much into ahh the work of a shipper is never done.

Carson's girl, such questions are awkward for me and I will avoid them.
                                I'm sorry, I understand. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. Oh by the way, I don't mean to be totally talking about this still, but I was asking about the dvd recorder because I thought you had to put it onto the comp from your dvd, but duh to me, season 2 isn't out on dvd! Ok, I think I know one thing, but I'll figure it out. I'm done now, forget I even mentioned the subject

Actually, it's not entirely true that I've never been a shipper. I was a fairly big Spuffy (Spike and Buffy in BTVS) fan, but usually there isn't one Stargate ship that I favor (except perhaps Jack and Sam). I tend to be more into friendships than romance which is why I would be happy to just see more of Teyla and Carson as friends, however I do like to pay attention to looks and subtle actions that I may be able to read into and think there is something going on I don't usually go to ship threads since there have been so many that I've noticed and it would be too difficult for me to go to all of them. So, basically this is the first time I've posted on a Stargate ship thread and it's just because they are my favorite characters. I type too much!
                                Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                                Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Working...
                                X