No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Samantha Carter Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I squeed too and I'm not even a shipper I just thought after everything they've been denying and all the SG-1 stuff with Jack it was a surprise and a very good one
    I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Hi ship family

Originally Posted by TrustNo1
      Err am I the only one who hears Sam say
      [SPOILERS]"Hope so" when Rodney says "See you soon"? With a SMILE on her face and they follow her for what seems like an unnecessary amount of time like TPTB are going "DON'T YOU PEOPLE REALISE WHAT SHE JUST ADMITTED TO YOU ALL?!"
      [/SPOILERS]
      But it's late so maybe I misheard >_>
      I watched that bit again last night i love it i could watch it over and over and over love is in the air , i love the smile it says so much

Leliana i loved chapter 9 cant wait for the next ,this story is great write more pls
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

David? OZ? what? *DETAILS NEEDED*

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

HI EVERYONE !

Originally posted by ellymelly
          David? OZ? what? *DETAILS NEEDED*
          David is comming to Australia in November from
          the 7th to the 9th you can find more details about it at
          www.votrtexevents.com
          also Gary Jones (Walter) will be there yay

sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally Posted by TrustNo1
            Err am I the only one who hears Sam say
            Spoiler:
            "Hope so" when Rodney says "See you soon"? With a SMILE on her face and they follow her for what seems like an unnecessary amount of time like TPTB are going "DON'T YOU PEOPLE REALISE WHAT SHE JUST ADMITTED TO YOU ALL?!"
            But it's late so maybe I misheard >_>
            Umm...no...as far as I know, that line was DEFINITELY in there!!!! I MEAN, it was SOOO CUTE just how easily they could talk to each other in that scene. It was just...so perfect. And Sam's little muttering was adorable. I honestly hope she comes back. Really.

Originally posted by Leliana McKay View Post
            Yep, she did say that and I SQUEEED at that... but only shippers would see this as something more. In our little world this means a lot and I hope to read fanfics about the meaning of Sam's
            Spoiler:
            "Hope so"

You know that those two have chemistry and hopefully we will more than that ambiguous line.
            That scene was lovely and Rodney gave her a compliment, we can only wish for more.
            OMGZ I TOTALLY agree w/ you. You have just inspired me. I'm going to write a fic on that. But right now, I have like, 3 McCarter fics lined up and I dunno if I can keep track of them all :s But seriously, even my friend today admitted that the two of them have chemistry. And he's not necessarily a shipper of any sort. So I was like *SSQUEEEEE*

OH...and who saw "The Seed"??

Spoiler:
            Well, I really wanted Rodney to have more of a personal reaction to Sam's sudden departure, but I just took at as him being in denial and not wanting to show his feelings. And I loved the fact that they at least spent that one scene in the briefing road complaining about why Sam was suddenly fired. And even Ronon was pissed. And did you notice how Rodney reacted to Woolsey?? Omg that was AWESOME. When he first came, Rodney didn't even stand up to welcome him until he saw everyone else was And then in the briefing room, he was being all sarcastic w/ Woolsey, and he honestly gave the guy the look of death. I was like, YAY!!! He's showing actual resentment! WHOO! And then later, he rolls his eyes at him. And he was also being terribly edgy w/ everybody...more than usual. I know, it was probably b/c of the wraith-thing...but seriously, Sam just randomly left and then Carson was going to be sent back to earth. That is honestly too much for the man. I think he was absolutely out of it...I felt SO bad for him, poor guy. I just can't wait until Daniel comes to Atlantis...hopefully there'll be a scene where Rodney asks him how Sam is doing. And honestly, I think Rodney's going to be VERY resentful for awhile. But he won't admit anything b/c he just doesn't know how to do that. So sad. But it's even sadder how he really thought she was coming back and then all of a sudden...OH! Woolsey's coming! I'm writing a fic about his reaction, btw

WOOT! Okay, seriously, I really think Sam's going to come back somehow. I really hope she shows up in the second half of S5...does anyone know anything about that?

Oh, and my friend is trying to convince me that this dude from Torchwood (which I don't watch) is like, way awesomer than David...and I'm like, NO. David is my #1. LOL. Except for like, Will Moseley....^_^
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Everyone jump up and down! New fic!! The Reason
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hi everyone !

Today i was watching scifi and there was this movie on called DARKLIGHT it was so cool it had David Hewlett in it when i was watching it i was YAY ! and it was so cool he had his shirt off alot in the movie know all we need is a movie with boath David and Amanda that would rock so much
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                  Hi everyone !

Today i was watching scifi and there was this movie on called DARKLIGHT it was so cool it had David Hewlett in it when i was watching it i was YAY ! and it was so cool he had his shirt off alot in the movie know all we need is a movie with boath David and Amanda that would rock so much
                  Oh, I don't know this movie. What is it about?
                  I guess I need to check it out.

I agree with you about a movie with both of them, I secretly wish David would get her in one of his movies!

**clears throat for announcement**

I finally finished my fic!! YAY!
                  Two of you and one me's last chapters is online waiting for you.
                  Do go check it out on FanFiction.net or my Livejournal.

Comment

Hi !

Wow great ending Leliana i love it and it's so sweet great work cool:

Originally Posted by Leliana McKay
                    Oh, I don't know this movie. What is it about?
                    I guess I need to check it out.

I agree with you about a movie with both of them, I secretly wish David would get her in one of his movies!

**clears throat for announcement**

I finally finished my fic!! YAY!
                    Two of you and one me's last chapters is online waiting for you.
                    Do go check it out on FanFiction.net or my Livejournal.
                    I think the movie Darklight is based on a computer game it's a bit like the game Prince of Persia the story is about a girl who is cursed she oneced lived in the garden of eden but she was cast out and terrible curse was placed on her her curse was she would turn into a deamon like creature with a lot of power she could use this power for good or evil she is unbeatable the power she has is called Darklight the only thing that can harm her in this world is another with the same power i forget the name of the other creature but it's a gargoyle like deamon who is played by he takes the Darklight which turns him into the creature of darkness and the girl is sent to stop him .

It's a good movie i have to warn you though there is a lot of blood in it and David Hewlett is great init he plays his part realy well i'll keep a look out for it .

Oh and this morring i watched Grace Under Pressure i love that eps so much i love the kiss i so hope we get to see them kiss again soon i love Sam and Rodney .
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                      Hi everyone !

OM freaking G! GAAAAAHHH David *faints*

I so have to watch that now. And David honestly needs Amanda in one of his movies. Or he needs to be on Sanctuary again. I absolutely adore the two of them together, they work so well
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

NEW SAM/RODNEY VIDEO!! FINALLY!! Thanks to elly and leliana

Breathing Space
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

ooh Thanks! *rushes off to watch*

Comment

You're welcome

For some reason, the song "In My Arms" by Plumb keeps reminding me of them...
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

And another song..."I Won't Say I'm In Love" from the movie Hercules (I LOVE that movie ).

Oh, and leliana, lj sent me an update...your b-day is in 2 days!!!!!!!!! This means it's...new Sam/McKay video time! YAYYYY!

And fanfic time. I spammed elly w/ fanfics on her b-day...lol
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LELIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I haven't gotten the vid or any fics up in time; my mom's B-day was yesterday, so I was busy w/ that, AND I'm moving into my dorm next week, so my life has been extremely hectic. But they will be done
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X