Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Okay.. I have a challenge for you guys....

Let's get some pretties in here so that we can celebrate our 300 pages.

How about we do this.....I"m conting on 8 posters that are mostly regulars in here...

Bella, Falcon, WL, Ubi, Teyllia, Spirited Chihiro, Athosian Scribe and Me...

If each one of us post in the next four days or less 10 caps each we can go over 300 caps posted in here and really get the thread alive!

You can do it as just posting caps of Teyla or add artwork into that...so,

your challenge...post ten caps daily for the next 4 days or less.

Got it....Wooohooo!

If you want to post more....HOOORAY!

I"ll have Vengeance caps posted soon but that's not going to count as part of my caps...

Let's get this thread alive people!
      sigpic

Comment

gateworld has released some episode stills from first strike thought i would post some of the teyla ones here alright
        Spoiler:

Comment

I had not seen those...thanks!

Okay...vengeance caps coming up soon!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
            I want it for a sig...I"ll save it and use it later after I have worn out WL gorgeous sig! Pretty please!
            I'll see what I can do.

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
            Spoiler:

Ronon, Teyla and John wonder how long it will take before Rodney will fall out of the big Atlantis-tree.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

ROFLOL!

Oh, Falcon, you have to do that one too! LOL
              sigpic

Comment

She's so lucky. Look at those two hunks so protectively and possesively stand next to her!
                sigpic

Comment

had to share this with you guys!

made by Myn_MacGeek
                  sigpic

Comment

hmmmm challenge accepted Camy, oh and a small little *slap* with my paws to Camy's face as you forgot to put the pictures in spoiler tags!

as of right now, I only have two and am no good at art unless it is either the stargate or a puddlejumper(though I'm really good at writing as Maxbo can tell you)

Spoiler:

Like I say, I gotta get Teyla off my Whumping list soon!

The first is from Coup D'Etat the second is from Runner

Sadly I can only do two pictures at a time

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      ROFLOL!
                      Oh, Falcon, you have to do that one too! LOL
                      Sure, I'll see what I can do. I already saved it with the intention of doing something with it.

And pretty smiley.

Comment

*steps up to the challenge*
                        spoilered for size
                        Spoiler:
                        LOVE this picture.

This one too. The whole scene, actually. I just love how Teyla's all excited that Liz has a date.

Teyla in a tree!

I'll come back with more later!
                        sig made by Starlover1990

Comment

Teyla in a tree..... hmmm.... what eppy is that from? I'm guessing S3 sometime?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            Teyla in a tree..... hmmm.... what eppy is that from? I'm guessing S3 sometime?
                            "Irresponsible"
                            sig made by Starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by wriathlord View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Sheppard singing: "Rodney and Katie, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

Credits to my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                hmmmm challenge accepted Camy, oh and a small little *slap* with my paws to Camy's face as you forgot to put the pictures in spoiler tags!

as of right now, I only have two and am no good at art unless it is either the stargate or a puddlejumper(though I'm really good at writing as Maxbo can tell you)

Spoiler:

Like I say, I gotta get Teyla off my Whumping list soon!

The first is from Coup D'Etat the second is from Runner

Sadly I can only do two pictures at a time
                                No hon...no slapping Camy...anywhere! LOL

All those caps are from season 1 and they don't need to go under spoiler tag.

Athosian Scribe...love all those caps...beautiful...

FH....That is too funny! But I Liked the first one better cause John's mouth is really not moving!

LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X