Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great drawing, Gatebunny!!

Also, the Teylafen Prompt Battle is now open!! Go forth and write fic and make fanart. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatebunny View Post
      *Waves shyly* Hello... I'm currently working on an SGA team 'toon, and I've finished Teyla... just thought you might like to see her. It's first time I've ever drawn her (and I didn't use any specific references... bad me!), so I hope I don't offend you all *too* much... I have to say that she's been the perfect angel - an absolute joy to draw! (Which is more than can be said for McKay.... )

(I hope I'm in the right place this time... this Teyla thread seems to have pictures in it and the other one didn't - since I'm easily confused, if I'm doing a bad thing, please tell me! )
      It's beautiful! You certainly captured a part of her.....and thank you for sharing it...I'd love to see the others....where do you have them posted....I wouldn't mind you posting them here under spoiler tags for those that don't care...but for some reason I don't think anyone here would mind....

And, yes, please share with us any other drawings that you do of her...We just love her here!

Thanks!
      sigpic

Comment

*Waves shyly* Hello... I'm currently working on an SGA team 'toon, and I've finished Teyla... just thought you might like to see her. It's first time I've ever drawn her (and I didn't use any specific references... bad me!), so I hope I don't offend you all *too* much... I have to say that she's been the perfect angel - an absolute joy to draw! (Which is more than can be said for McKay.... )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...sia/Teyla1.jpg

(I hope I'm in the right place this time... this Teyla thread seems to have pictures in it and the other one didn't - since I'm easily confused, if I'm doing a bad thing, please tell me! )
        WOW! This is AWESOME! I'd love to see the rest of the team too! Hope you decide to draw more Teyla!

Yep, this is the perfect place to post! This is the pic thread and the Appreciation thread is where all the discussion takes place. Hope you stop in again!
        Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Aww, thanks everyone - you're all so nice and supportive! In the past I've only 'tooned the boys (simply because they are easier to take the mickey out of - I don't like taking the mick out of Teyla, because she's too sweet!), but since she was just soooo lovely to draw, I can't stop sketching her now! (I love drawing women in 'battle' poses, and so she's the perfect muse... *huggles Teyla*)

The whole team pic is posted here if anyone is interested - just click on it to see it properly (there are other SGA pics there, but they're mainly of Ronon... )
          I curse the sun so I can howl at the moon...

I want to live, I want to experience the universe and I want to eat pie.
          Deviant Art Fanfiction

Comment

GB...did you do the boys in color? I'd love it if you did....and can we use this Teyla artwork for future artwork as long as we credit you?

I don't have anything particular in mind, but I'm sure something will come up...so, just asking ahead of time....

thanks for sharing! Love them all!

Okay....Teyla Irresponsible Caps compliments of WikkedAngel....*smooch*

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Irresponsible....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Dang it, these are cool!

Might have to rewatch Irresponsible after all.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Irresponsible....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Glad you like them FH...I think there are some here that are begging to become an icon! *wink*

Irresponsible Caps...

Spoiler:

All done!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      ...I think there are some here that are begging to become an icon! *wink*
                      Don't I know it...

Comment

Then what are you doing fooling around in here....go and create! *grin* I lost count on how many icons I have.....*sighs* but I"m still on it....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                          Then what are you doing fooling around in here....go and create! *grin* I lost count on how many icons I have.....*sighs* but I"m still on it....
                          Ma'am, yes Ma'am!

Comment

Aww, thanks everyone - you're all so nice and supportive! In the past I've only 'tooned the boys (simply because they are easier to take the mickey out of - I don't like taking the mick out of Teyla, because she's too sweet!), but since she was just soooo lovely to draw, I can't stop sketching her now! (I love drawing women in 'battle' poses, and so she's the perfect muse... *huggles Teyla*)

The whole team pic is posted here if anyone is interested - just click on it to see it properly (there are other SGA pics there, but they're mainly of Ronon... )
                            Love the team too GB!! Bet they'll look great in color. Thanks for the link. Are you going to do ones of Weir and Beckett too? Love the Satedan drawing of Ronon too! Gotta love Ronon

Thanks for the pretty caps Wikked and Camy!
                            Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Hey! I just had a brainwave!
                              Spoiler:
                              What if Teyla and her baby have something to do with Carson coming back? It could be his...or or ....they may need his help and he comes back from a parallel universe and stays
                              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

A couple of the con pics from up on the front page:

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Working...
                                X