Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Beautiful icons, DAni!
    sigpic

    Comment


      Ok, I have watched Adrift and Lifeline, not so much Teyla, but I hoping the next few episodes will start Teyla's arc. So, I am posting some pics of Teyla.

      [IMG][/IMG]

      [IMG][/IMG]

      [IMG][/IMG]

      Comment


        Originally posted by Spectrum View Post
        Awesome icons Ubi and DANI!!! Thanks for the links to Rachel's site Donna and the interview Killdeer! Wishing Rachel all the best!!

        Great pic Spec i love it.
        Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        Ok, I have watched Adrift and Lifeline, not so much Teyla, but I hoping the next few episodes will start Teyla's arc. So, I am posting some pics of Teyla.
        Yeah i heard she's not in the first 2 episodes for very long hopefully she will have a bigger part to play in Reunion.
        Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
        [IMG][/IMG]

        [IMG][/IMG]

        [IMG][/IMG]
        Love the pics Hope thanks for posting them.

        Comment


          Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
          Great pic Spec i love it.

          Yeah i heard she's not in the first 2 episodes for very long hopefully she will have a bigger part to play in Reunion.

          Love the pics Hope thanks for posting them.
          Thanks Wraithlord. Yeah, hopefully more Teyla in Reunion although I believe it is an episode center around Ronon.
          Last edited by Guest; 06 October 2007, 09:00 PM.

          Comment


            Love the pics Hope! I'm hoping for more Teyla in the next ep too.
            Another pic...too big, thus the spoilers.
            Spoiler:
            Sig by Cazzblade

            Comment


              Originally posted by Spectrum View Post
              Love the pics Hope! I'm hoping for more Teyla in the next ep too.
              Another pic...too big, thus the spoilers.
              Spoiler:
              Thanks Spectrum.

              Love that pic!

              Comment


                Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Oh cool,can't wait to see the finished product!!
                I made a post in the Teyla appreciation thread, I didn't realise there were 2 threads. I figure mostly the same persons post on both threads, so I guess you've already seen it. If not: take a look here
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                  I made a post in the Teyla appreciation thread, I didn't realise there were 2 threads. I figure mostly the same persons post on both threads, so I guess you've already seen it. If not: take a look here
                  WOW!
                  Those are absolutely gorgeous SamJackShipLover i love them all great job and thanks for posting the link to them.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                    I made a post in the Teyla appreciation thread, I didn't realise there were 2 threads. I figure mostly the same persons post on both threads, so I guess you've already seen it. If not: take a look here
                    Love your sig...and love your work! WOW!

                    Well, not as pretty as yours but I come bearing gifts as well...

                    Season 4 Teyla Promo Shot Fanart

                    icon


                    Banners




                    and sigs





                    All Snurchable, snaggable! Whatever!

                    Woohoo! I can't wait to see what happens to Teyla and how Rachel's performance will be this Season 4. *crosses fingers*
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      Love your sig...and love your work! WOW!

                      Well, not as pretty as yours but I come bearing gifts as well...

                      Season 4 Teyla Promo Shot Fanart

                      icon


                      Banners




                      and sigs





                      All Snurchable, snaggable! Whatever!

                      Woohoo! I can't wait to see what happens to Teyla and how Rachel's performance will be this Season 4. *crosses fingers*
                      Gorgeous artwork Camy i love them.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        Love your sig...and love your work! WOW!

                        Well, not as pretty as yours but I come bearing gifts as well...

                        Season 4 Teyla Promo Shot Fanart

                        Spoiler:
                        icon


                        Banners




                        and sigs



                        Lovely work, Camy!

                        Sel.

                        Comment


                          Hola ladies! I'm trying to make a Teyla costume for Halloween. I found an ankle length tan leather skirt and black suede boots with brown rabbit fur trim that are perfect. I just need to make the top/corset. If any of you lovely fellow fans have any good screenshots or know a good site with pictures that show her costumes I would appreciate you telling me. I want to make it as close to one of Rachel's costumes as possible.

                          Thanks,
                          Padme
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                            Hola ladies! I'm trying to make a Teyla costume for Halloween. I found an ankle length tan leather skirt and black suede boots with brown rabbit fur trim that are perfect. I just need to make the top/corset. If any of you lovely fellow fans have any good screenshots or know a good site with pictures that show her costumes I would appreciate you telling me. I want to make it as close to one of Rachel's costumes as possible.

                            Thanks,
                            Padme
                            Hi Padme.

                            Try these links.

                            http://stargate-sg1.hu/atlantis/phot...Zone_-_by_AG#?


                            http://gifted.strength-within.net/ga...ps/116-120.php

                            I hope these help. If not let me know.

                            By the way, thanks for the green.

                            Hope.

                            Comment


                              Thanks Sel and WL...I just came by to share with you guys that Stargaze has been updated.

                              Up to date, all of Season 3 Caps are up and Adrift caps are up! Wooohoooo!

                              http://jeyla4ever2.livejournal.com/

                              I'll post some Teyla caps from Adrift soon!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                S4 Adrift caps...compliments of Wikkedangel

                                Spoiler:












                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X