Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      unless its a whale in which case its dragon food

*wants a fishy*
      Um...Well...Yeah....Whales are kinda big

*flings fishy to Princess little Kitty*

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      *sneaks in*

Hugs Linda.... drops off sig......

[Iurl]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/RachelLuttrelsultry.jpg[/url]

.... *sneaks out*
      *hugs sci back* Long time no speaky*

And.....*thunk* I don't normally thunk girls but...Damn sci....That is so gorgeous that there are no words to describe just how gorgeous that is
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

*is clobbered by the fishy.*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          Sorry to be a little OT but I had to LOL at Linda.. You are using an Avatar as your Avatar..... Brilliant.

Did you like the movie
          *using Sirius Black atm*

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
          Yes, the writers go blank when it comes to Teyla and Ronon.
          Very well noted. Pathetic.
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

*hugs sci back* Long time no speaky*

And.....*thunk* I don't normally thunk girls but...Damn sci....That is so gorgeous that there are no words to describe just how gorgeous that is
            Oh the Fishies!!! I miss the fishies!!

I know. I keep meaning to message you and then my old age kicks in and I forget.

I know what you mean. I found that pic.... some color and all and I just fell in love with it. She is so gorgeous. I just did a few things to make it a sig, but that pic is ALL Rachel.

Comment

Oh the Fishies!!! I miss the fishies!!

I know. I keep meaning to message you and then my old age kicks in and I forget.

I know what you mean. I found that pic.... some color and all and I just fell in love with it. She is so gorgeous. I just did a few things to make it a sig, but that pic is ALL Rachel.
              So you don't miss me then?

I'm the same, I keep thinking I have to PM sci, then when I go onto my computer I forget I'd say it was old age kicking in but I'm only 36

She is stunning *iz not jealous*
              sigpic

Comment

I'm the same, I keep thinking I have to PM sci, then when I go onto my computer I forget I'd say it was old age kicking in but I'm only 36
                Considering you have the memory of a goldfish, age got nothing to do with it.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So you don't miss me then?

She is stunning *iz not jealous*
                  Of Course I miss you.... and your fishy remarks too.
                  I'm only 5 yrs older than you.... Maybe we can blame it on the PC.

Everyone once in awhile I try to look for new pic for inspiration.... I'm glad I did.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Good one FH!!

Comment

Actually no, tha'ts Blue Tang (AKA DORY!!! )

Odd place ot ask it but can someone make me a Dory (from Finding Nemo) siggie?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Good one FH!!
                      It's the truth and nothing but the truth, so help me Kate.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                        Odd place ot ask it but can someone make me a Dory (from Finding Nemo) siggie?
                        How's this - very basic, very quick:

Spoiler:

Comment

How's this - very basic, very quick:

and VERY happy me

no buts about it, Dory = perfect fishy!

now here is an odd thing I've been thinking about. other movies, if Rachel got offered paerts for voice acting (for Dory for an example) how cool do you think Dory would be? would she still be herself as Dory, but with a prettier voice? What about other movies? What parts could Rachel take, or what parts would fit her (even already made and older movies!)

Comment

I can't think of Dory and not hear Ellen DeGeneres. She was just perfect.

Though something where I think Rachel has the voice for (and the singing too) - anything 2D-Disney.

Or the woman in Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (voiced by Ming-Na).

Comment

I can't think of Dory and not hear Ellen DeGeneres. She was just perfect.

Though something where I think Rachel has the voice for (and the singing too) - anything 2D-Disney.

Or the woman in Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (voiced by Ming-Na).
                              I think you are right, when I think of Dory I can't help but think of who she's trying to find, "Was it Nemo, Bingo or Harpo?" normally goes into my head at instant thought of her.

I can see Rachel doing voice of Belle! (even just for singing one or two songs!)

Comment

Or as Neytiri in Avatar - though Zoe Saldana did a splendid job as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X