Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    Did you see this great, great pic of Rachel in the new Women of Sci-Fi calendar? An awesome photo! One can view this pic on the official site, here's the link:

http://www.womenofsci-fi.com/

Bye, A.

P.S. Hope this hasn't already been posted, if yes, sorry!

Noooooo..... that hasn't been posted before.

Wow.... kudos to Rachel for doing that. I wouldn't be seen dead in something like that. Of course, she has the body for it

I like the thing around her eye tho..

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Thanks for the pic, Arlessiar....

Rachel does look fantastic.....

And the design around her eye, is awesome....very exotic.

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Did you see this great, great pic of Rachel in the new Women of Sci-Fi calendar? An awesome photo! One can view this pic on the official site, here's the link:

http://www.womenofsci-fi.com/

Bye, A.

P.S. Hope this hasn't already been posted, if yes, sorry!
        "Great" and "Awesome" are understatements. She looks amazing in this photo. Thanks for posting this link.
        sigpic
        Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
          "Great" and "Awesome" are understatements. She looks amazing in this photo.
          Guess you're right, my words weren't nearly sufficient enough!

I'm still not sure about posting these photos from the photo agency, and maybe a few of you have also seen them already. I'll just post a link to the photo agency here, then you can look at the pics yourself if you want:

Getty Images

Just type in "Rachel Luttrell" into the search field on the left and you should see some pics of her with one of her sisters at an event in Beverly Hills in 2003.

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Arlessiar, you are rocking in all kinds of ways today. Thanks, again. Rachel is so cute in the photo where she stands on her toes to appear taller.

I'm still not sure about posting these photos from the photo agency, and maybe a few of you have also seen them already. I'll just post a link to the photo agency here, then you can look at the pics yourself if you want:

Getty Images

Just type in "Rachel Luttrell" into the search field on the left and you should see some pics of her with one of her sisters at an event in Beverly Hills in 2003.

Bye, A.
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Getty Images

Bye, A.

WOW, thank for the link! She looks fantastic in the seond pic, and she and her sister look so much like!

Wonderful pics

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                WOW, thank for the link! She looks fantastic in the seond pic, and she and her sister look so much like!

Wonderful pics

Wonderfulll.....did you guys notice that the blond girl is Dr. Heitmeyer..I told you that they are best friends..and Rachel contributed to her getting the part in Atlantis...they were roomates way before Atlantis ever came along..now Dr. Heitmeyer is married...and Rachel sang in her wedding...all info courtesy of the Con where I met Rachel..

Thanks guys..please keep this thread going while I am gone...for a week..

happy holidays....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  Wonderfulll.....did you guys notice that the blond girl is Dr. Heitmeyer..I told you that they are best friends..and Rachel contributed to her getting the part in Atlantis...they were roomates way before Atlantis ever came along..now Dr. Heitmeyer is married...and Rachel sang in her wedding...all info courtesy of the Con where I met Rachel..

Thanks guys..please keep this thread going while I am gone...for a week..

happy holidays....
                  Now that I look again and I can see that.

Have a good vacation Camy!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                    Oh wow, no, I didn't notice that before, but yes, it's Claire Rankin. Thanks for pointing that out!

Bye, A.
                    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Just thought to pop in here to wish everyone a

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thanks to everyone who has signed up at my Rachel Luttrell Forum and posted. Much Appreciated.

Also look out for HQ caps from Season 2 in March time next year - they'll appear here soon after I've capped them, but to plug my forum a bit more I may post them on my forum first (Any excuse to get you all over at my Forum )

Have a Great Christmas and New Year then folks

Comment

I found this one the webpage Gateship-One.net....

I didn't make it but I thought it was funny!

And thanks for all the pics...they are fabulous...spectacular...ummmm....stupendous!

Those words work maxbo?

Comment

^That pic is hilarious! Thanks!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

AG u do know how to make my day. You find the most amusing pics....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                              I found this one the webpage Gateship-One.net....

I didn't make it but I thought it was funny!

[IMG]http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/5284/untitled6jr.png[/IMG
                              That photo is hilarious. It does look like the guys are pouting because Teyla's stealing their thunder.

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                              And thanks for all the pics...they are fabulous...spectacular...ummmm....stupendous!

Those words work maxbo?
                              Yep, you're gettin' there.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana

Comment

Getty Images

Bye, A.
                                ¨

I just took a look at that page...wow... Rachel and her sister really have the same smile...and her little niece is just soooo cute on that pic

Huh, I wouldn't have recognized Claire Rankin on that pic, if it wouldn't have been written down there

Comment

Working...
                                X