No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not make these but they were funny so I thought I'd share.
    They were on gateship-one.com

You know you want him Teyla!

Comment

Whoahahahahaha....

Btw, you should put a warning before posting all these fabulous captioned pics...

"Do not at any time of reading through these posts, eat or drink! Might be hazardous to your health."
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

, they are brilliant, I think ive managed to stop laughin now

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
          HI SWEETIE..I was going to ask to do this for me..cause I know you are good at this..but, UM..you are in the wrong thread for this..

This is for Teyla captions...

Prompts are in the Teyla thread...hehehe

'kay..now back to our regular schedule program....
          Oops, sorry! I got them confused.

:-)

Love the captions. They're hilarious.

Comment

You guys are sick..that guy goes right to AG...

Okay as I promised I gotta give love after every ep to Teyla and RL...
            Woah..RL's acting on par once again. I so felt her in this ep..and I saw everything. As most of you know I saw the ep a while ago and had to write a fanfic based on it...and basically from the vibe I got from watching the ep..and surprisingly enough it came true in Allies..weird..although I am gloating...Heh!! It's my Shep watching taht causes that aspect of my personality to come out!!

Anyway this was great
            Spoiler:
            RL showed in her face the preludes of what we generate from Allies. When she first speaks to 'Michael' after it comes out he's a Wraith....You can see she was being puppeteered..the words just seem unlike her. As if she was told it and she was speaking them back. And then when you see how she looks at him, unsure of what kind of imipression she should give and kind of scrambling to gather her thoughts. It was as if she agreed with him, and I think she saw that they were just like the Wraith and beleived it as well....because when she's in that briefing with jOhn/Ronon/Weir/Carson/Heightmeyer we definitely see her sort of defending him. Why? Because this is not the way the battle should be fault. It's a dangerious game they were playing from the get go and I liked that you saw that in her. And you can just get off of her and her interaction with everyone that she was unhappy but wanting to do this because she is part of the team.
            Again a great acting and great dynamics. I loved her interactions with Michael...RL's moments with Conner Trineer was on point. Both of them played off each other so well..it was just crazy. The vibe was intense and it further showed Teyla's connection to the wraith and what she again could do. Great stuff all around especially for Teyla. Great defining moments expressed by RL...Rachel props, Baby Girl! Props!

VB's commentary done and out!

VB
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

On a slightly more WOW related topic, did you see how many outfits she had this time!!?!?!?!?!?! I mean, Ronon and Shep wander around in the same gear the entire time, yet she's changing left and right.

But you're right how well the actors worked together VB, I just love Conner Trineer, because he was my favorite Star Trek engineer but he also played one hell of a wraith. Ooopps, maybe I should start my own thread for that... nope, too many threads already.
              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Kudos for the hilarious caps, folks.

Cpt. Ritter, I agree that Teyla has been changing her outfits so much that she must have a standing order with a least one Daedelus crew member to bring back new goodies for her on each return trip.

Now, for Rachel in Michael. She continues to impress me. This was a tough episode for Teyla because
                Spoiler:
                although she didn't originally agree with the plan to experiment on the Wraith,
                she wanted to stay close to Michael. At first, probably as a precaution, but later because she felt sorry for him. One of the best scenes is the one that's the least flattering to Teyla and that's when Teyla was trying to
                Spoiler:
                justify why they decided to humanize Michael and Michael called her on it.
                Poor Teyla was speechless and Rachel managed to convey Teyla's various emotions beautifully.
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Yes, Rachel did an incredible job in this episode, both in conveying the sense of uncertainty and doing some things that I consider out of character for Teyla.
                  Spoiler:
                  Such as being the damsel in distress!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                    Yes, Rachel did an incredible job in this episode, both in conveying the sense of uncertainty and doing some things that I consider out of character for Teyla.
                    Spoiler:
                    Such as being the damsel in distress!
                    Oh stop it..check out my other posts..I hope it makes you stop thinking that she did such a thing.

VB

Comment

Maybe, maybe not. I just have this thing with the whole her getting so easily mind controlled. Come on Teyla... fight it!!! I just never thought they could influence her like that. I guess they just decided to explore this now.

Comment

yeah I think she will be able to do that. And you know what I love it...because I really strongly believe when they develop the show we'll see Teyla being able to literally take out Wraith's mentally. How rad would that be? I mean she has to start with the basics and we see her really develop that. when you watch Allies she sort of implies this, slightly....she doesn't want to be a liability to the crew and I think she'll start taking more interest in controling her abilities and also mastering them....

VB

Comment

I would love to see Teyla gaining control over her Wraith ability too. In fact, there were a couple of very tiny moments in Michael where I thought
                          Spoiler:
                          she would be able to break Michael's psychic hold (or at least weaken it), but, unfortunately, it wasn't to be. Despite my dislike of how she was captured, thankfully, she was very strong and in control (despite not being in control, if you know what I mean) while she was held hostage.
                          You knew she had to be concerned that she was going to die, but she wasn't about to beg for her life. I loved it.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
                            I would love to see Teyla gaining control over her Wraith ability too. In fact, there were a couple of very tiny moments in Michael where I thought
                            Spoiler:
                            she would be able to break Michael's psychic hold (or at least weaken it), but, unfortunately, it wasn't to be. Despite my dislike of how she was captured, thankfully, she was very strong and in control (despite not being in control, if you know what I mean) while she was held hostage.
                            You knew she had to be concerned that she was going to die, but she wasn't about to beg for her life. I loved it.

ooh too true...i loved that as well..and she kept her head on her shoulders..she's really no one's victim..hence the reason I wasn't too upset over the characterization. She's great in that scene.had to give Teyla and RL's potrayal some love for that!

VB

Comment

That is definitely a plus.
                              Spoiler:
                              When Michael getting all high and might about being able to feed she pretty much says to his face, "then go ahead." Almost as if she's daring him to do it. Personally, I didn't love that, except that Teyla was not afraid in the slightest, not going to beg to Michael, because he was such a prick once he started turning back into a wraith.

Comment

A bit behind, but those pics were hilarious!!!

Lovebar made by natz099
                                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X