Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maxbo
    Hmmm, Paul and Rachel in a recording studio - I can go for that.

I like that idea about the cast recording CDs to sell at conventions. If there's more hidden talent on SGA, that may be a possibility in the future.
    Well I think Joe plays the guitar, and Paul and Rachel both sing, bring back Rainbow who has quite the extensive past with music and we could have ourselves a band!

Comment

Wow...Joe plays the guitar? Love it! He could play the guitar while Rachel sings and Paul could be her backup.....Not a bad idea after all.....
      sigpic

Comment

I haven't posted any other pics..cause I have been having serious trouble with my computers...right now I have three on my desk and the oldest one is the one that finally is working...go figure! but it is soooooo slow....

Are those Canadians the luckiest people?
        sigpic

Comment

Have the new eps aired yet? Im dying to know what happens? Do we get more WOW moments??

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Hi Sapphire...
            Don't you just hate that we have to wait?
            I know that majortrip and ToasteronFire have volunteer over in the Teyla thread to inform us with spoiler tags after they have seen the episode..If I am not mistaken the episode airs tonight....It is probably later on...I can't wait till Jan....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              Hi Sapphire...
              Don't you just hate that we have to wait?
              I know that majortrip and ToasteronFire have volunteer over in the Teyla thread to inform us with spoiler tags after they have seen the episode..If I am not mistaken the episode airs tonight....It is probably later on...I can't wait till Jan....
              Yep I do! Jan is such a long time away.....thank god for people like ToasteronFire and majortrip!

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Yeah, I know...they are great....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                  Well I think Joe plays the guitar, and Paul and Rachel both sing, bring back Rainbow who has quite the extensive past with music and we could have ourselves a band!
                  Hey guys, we have actually been talking over in the Torri thread about the fact that in the Hide and Seek commentary she sings a few notes and it sounds like she has a really good voice, so maybe we can add Torri to the band to!!!!

Comment

hey, I just photo-edited a bunch of season two promo pics, mainly the group shots, and I just had to share the best of the crops.

Yes, she's *that* hot!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                    I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                    Spoiler:
                    Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                      hey, I just photo-edited a bunch of season two promo pics, mainly the group shots, and I just had to share the best of the crops.

http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/563/te3er.png[/URL]
                      Yes, she's *that* hot!
                      Wow your are good with photoshop aren't you Whistler!!!! That looks awesome!!! She really is beautidul, I can't wait to meet her!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleito
                        Wow your are good with photoshop aren't you Whistler!!!! That looks awesome!!! She really is beautidul, I can't wait to meet her!!!!
                        Dude, everybody's getting to meet her. I'm so left out!

Spoiler:

Comment

Dude, everybody's getting to meet her. I'm so left out!
                          If it makes you feel any better I still have to wait another 11 months!!!!! Where are you from any chance of her coming to a venue near you???

Comment

Originally posted by Cleito
                            If it makes you feel any better I still have to wait another 11 months!!!!! Where are you from any chance of her coming to a venue near you???
                            California. And as far I know, they' ain't coming here!

Spoiler:

Comment

Isnt Burbank in California?? Or am i completely geographically illiterit (sp)?

Lovebar made by natz099

Comment

Ok excuse my ignorance if i'm wrong I never was good at geography, isn't burbank in California??? And isn't that where they go for comic con every year???

Comment

Working...
                                X