Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Some of my Teyla icons and the very first are of Mayra's drawing of Teyla with her icons...please don't take without her permission! THANKS! All others are mine!

Wow!! Awesome icons, Camy.
    sigpic
    Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
    Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
    WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

My Teyla sigs...for some reason I think I"m missing some..I must have done more than this...Oh well!

Camy, these are just gorgeous. I love them!!
      sigpic
      Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Camy, the walls and calendars are wonderful...everything is stunning!

I will be back to post my fav pic and to see what other goodies you guys have.
        sigpic

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Camy...WOW...I...I'm speechless...There's no words to describe how good all these are!!!

Spoiler:
          I love the words to this...It really describes Teyla to a tee!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            By the way, can somebody make an icon that fits a 50x50x43kb icon size for DA?
            What about? And what's DA?

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
            I don't think he answered any questions this time.
            No, he didn't. I already checked. His blog-entry today made me giggle though, cause his dog vomiting reminded me a lot of our cat doing the same thing.

@Camy - Thumbs up on all the images!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hi everybody ! Sorry I have difficulties to come in here
              Last one for tonight...I kept my promise...pic/wall spam! LOL Tomorrow..pic spam...

Wow the pic said it so well beautiful
              Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
              . Asgard, thanks, I think I will.

In keeping with Camy and FH's requests, guys, why don't we have like a favorite Rachel or Teyla pic a day...wherein we post our fav pics. Just one or it could be more a day. Well??
              Np It's a great idea I will try to find mine
              Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
              Cool!!

Here is one of mines. Let me say a girl, can never have enough of these!

I have to run!! Will be back later!
              You are so right and it's certainly one of my fav too
              Thanks asgard and Camy.

I agree with you Camy i loved Teyla in S1 & S3 but the S4 Teyla i love too and can't wait to see what S5 holds for Teyla especially with her
              Spoiler:
              baby being born.

I'm not upset with her.*evil grin*

Stunning artwork Camy i love them.

What Horus said.

Your welcome and what about the S2 episode Critical Mass?

I know Teyla wasn't in that episode much but we did get to see her with Charin again and we also saw a bit of the Atosian culture you know the ring ceremony where one of them sings when another dies naturally i thought that was interesting to see.

Other then that i can't think of any other episodes you or asgard haven't already mentioned

Thanks TF.

Awesome icons asgard.

Fantastic idea I'll post a pic or two in a little while. *runs off to photobucket*
              Oh yeah thank you you are so right how can I have forgotten. Critical Mass it's a little particular for me first of all because you know I'm not especially fan of background and it goes for all the characters. I can't explain it. Critical Mass was really cool for her culture but for me it's cool to share its culture and in this ep she was really on her own, except for Carson. It saddens me.
              Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Here be my post...
              It's a really interesting post. It's sad that he diden't answer because I find it really well written
              Awesome pic Hope i love that one oh and here is one of mine
              http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...1174518611.jpg

Great post Horus i hope he replies to it.
              Absolutely she's so beautiful in this one
              [URL]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/Jeyla4ever/Teyla%20Walls/th_TeylaSeptemberCalendar.jpg[/] http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...eylaStorm1.jpg
              I'm sorry I don't post all your artwork. It's just amazing you are really talented I love your work and I think my fav are on this post but I love them all

My favorite Teyla pic is this one
              sigpic
              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                Wow Camy!! I love all of the artwork! Could I snag ^^ that icon and sig??
                Of course...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  Actually you'll have to ask moi... Camy made those for my Calander for 08! You may use..... the siggy though, the icon I currently use.... or do I? Where do you plan on using the icon? Live Journal? By the way, can somebody make an icon that fits a 50x50x43kb icon size for DA?
                  Ooppps..she's right, I did do it for her calendar but I also made it just without the calendar for others to have if they'd like...

Sorry guys....I meant to mention that none of these are new...these are all things I've done already. I hadn't done something in awhile for Teyla.

*slaps hand*
                  BAD CAMY, BAD CAMY!

So, those of you who are regulars here for awhile have seen these already.

THANK YOU, everyone!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ooppps..she's right, I did do it for her calendar but I also made it just without the calendar for others to have if they'd like...

Sorry guys....I meant to mention that none of these are new...these are all things I've done already. I hadn't done something in awhile for Teyla.

*slaps hand*
                    BAD CAMY, BAD CAMY!

THANK YOU, everyone!
                    Np Camy
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                      Hi everybody ! Sorry I have difficulties to come in here

Wow the pic said it so well beautiful

Np It's a great idea I will try to find mine

You are so right and it's certainly one of my fav too

Oh yeah thank you you are so right how can I have forgotten. Critical Mass it's a little particular for me first of all because you know I'm not especially fan of background and it goes for all the characters. I can't explain it. Critical Mass was really cool for her culture but for me it's cool to share its culture and in this ep she was really on her own, except for Carson. It saddens me.

It's a really interesting post. It's sad that he diden't answer because I find it really well written

Absolutely she's so beautiful in this one

I'm sorry I don't post all your artwork. It's just amazing you are really talented I love your work and I think my fav are on this post but I love them all

My favorite Teyla pic is this one
                      Thank you Asgard...that first one that you liked with Teyla's hair flowing...I actually one my first icon contest on that one making it second place and that was so happy and shocked, too...cause I stink at icons...it was actually Witchy who saw it when I posted it here and loved it and suggested that I entered the contest and I won!!! WOHOOO! Well, second place but who cares...I WON!

The cap is also very special cause I actually captured that cap with her hair flowing like that...it's actually from the Storm..once I get back home from the movies I"ll post the cap...

Snag anything you want guys!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        Np Camy
                        Hon...Teyllia won't mind...go ahead and take it!
                        sigpic

Comment

*slaps hand*
                          BAD CAMY, BAD CAMY!

THANK YOU, everyone!
                          I remember some of them....Some i've not seen before
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you Asgard...that first one that you liked with Teyla's hair flowing...I actually one my first icon contest on that one making it second place and that was so happy and shocked, too...cause I stink at icons...it was actually Witchy who saw it when I posted it here and loved it and suggested that I entered the contest and I won!!! WOHOOO! Well, second place but who cares...I WON!

The cap is also very special cause I actually captured that cap with her hair flowing like that...it's actually from the Storm..once I get back home from the movies I"ll post the cap...

Snag anything you want guys!
                            Wow congratulations. I'm glad to know that people have great choice lol. All is really good I f we can so I will choose some but I think I haven't too much time now
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Hon...Teyllia won't mind...go ahead and take it!
                              Ugh?
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Sorry, it was Teylafan that requested a sig that I posted and Teyllia claimed it! LOL

My mind is all wired..gotta run...bye!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X