Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whistler84
    Camy, did you get any pictures with you and Rachel? Those would be priceless!

Yes I did! but I am supposed to get it in the mail because I paid extra for that one..they wouldn't let any of us get close to her in the con...at least while I was there..and I didn't want to be like a stalker or anything like that..but I don't know how to post a pic like that....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      Watcher652...

Your pics are much better and clearer than mine....
      My digital camera didn't cooperate very well...but who cares...
      Just keep posting those pics...they are awesome...

Oh, Rachel did say that after she convinced the writers to incorporate into an episode her singing voice, that they responded that next thing she will do is ask them to have Teyla dance..and wouldn't you know it she did do a little leg lift for us...So, probably not next season, but I have a feeling, if the series continues, eventually we might see something....

Loved it!

Thanks Watcher652.....
      Digital cameras can be a pain but you still got some great pics Camy! Yea! Thanks so much for sharing!

You to Watcher652...Thanks for sharing with all of us stuck at home who couldn't go...

Comment

Those. Pics. Are. AWESOME!!! In some of them she was looking right into the camer. Very Nice. I'm am so glad that TPTB let her sing (is it in Epiphany is it?). I can't wait to hear her!

Good job on the pics all!

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

She has a lovely voice...you can tell she has done it for awhile and it is definetly a professional...someone at the Con asked her if she has any CD's or is considering recording and she said she has never recorded any CD's but she would love to...who knows maybe in the future.....

She would be awesome! She also mentioned that her preference in music is very eclectic...she likes a variety of different types of music but that she really grew up with music all her life....
          sigpic

Comment

It would be great if she recorded something, even if it was with other SGA actors.
            sigpic
            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
              It would be great if she recorded something, even if it was with other SGA actors.
              This was on page 2 people...by the way. Anyone know what happened to Warrior? Haven't seen any of his postings lately...see now I worry about you guys...

Anyways, I will post the last half of Rachel's pics hopefully this weekend..

Now, why would she record with the others from SGA...? As far as I know she is the only singer there....would be kind of interesting...hey, they have done musical episodes with Buffy and others..why not SGA...that would be so, hmmm...what's the word I am looking for...maybe this will do....
              sigpic

Comment

This was on page 2 people...by the way. Anyone know what happened to Warrior? Haven't seen any of his postings lately...see now I worry about you guys...

Anyways, I will post the last half of Rachel's pics hopefully this weekend..

Now, why would she record with the others from SGA...? As far as I know she is the only singer there....would be kind of interesting...hey, they have done musical episodes with Buffy and others..why not SGA...that would be so, hmmm...what's the word I am looking for...maybe this will do....
                It's funny that u say that...because Rachel,Torrie, and 'Paullie' made a joke about that on the commentary....for 'hide and seek'...I'm going to use spoilers for anyone who doesn't want to know what they actually say..
                Spoiler:
                they said the steps in the gateroom would be perfect, for like a dance scene i guess...and then something about 'Just a Boy'....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

No, I don't think anyone wants to see SGA, The Musical. As for recording with others why not? If there are other singers on the show, it could be an interesting promotional gimmick to get her singing talents noticed.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Luciana

Comment

Hey...I wouldn't mind Stargate: Atlantis the Musical...if it was done as one of those behind the gate preview things they always show before new episodes play on SciFi. In the extra features of the DVD set they actually had a wraith sing...come on now...I hear a duet coming on!

Comment

Now, why would she record with the others from SGA...? As far as I know she is the only singer there...
                      Paul says he thinks he's a bit of a karaoke king. Of course, that doesn't mean he can really sing, but I bet he does. A man with his lovely voice and his ear for dialects surely can carry a tune.

No, I don't want to see SGA, The Musical, either. But quite a few scifi actors have recorded cds that they sell at conventions. Lots of times the proceeds go to charity.

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Hi everyone
                        I'm pretty new to Gateworld, so just thought I would drop by and say hi to everyone on the Rachel thread, so hi, LOL!!

I'm sure I will be talking to you soon

Cleito

Comment

Originally posted by Cleito
                          Hi everyone
                          I'm pretty new to Gateworld, so just thought I would drop by and say hi to everyone on the Rachel thread, so hi, LOL!!

Cleito
                          *waves* HI!

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Cleito
                            Hi everyone

Cleito
                            Oh, hey! You gotta come down and check out our Teyla Appreciation thread, too. We've got great convo, and always welcome newbies . . . and that goes doubly for the oldies too. Don't just ogle Teyla (although who can blame you!), but discuss her too!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                            I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                            Spoiler:
                            Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

*sighs* love the pics and damn you both for going to the con, you're both soooooooooooooo lucky.

Mand

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                                Paul says he thinks he's a bit of a karaoke king. Of course, that doesn't mean he can really sing, but I bet he does. A man with his lovely voice and his ear for dialects surely can carry a tune.

No, I don't want to see SGA, The Musical, either. But quite a few scifi actors have recorded cds that they sell at conventions. Lots of times the proceeds go to charity.
                                Hmmm, Paul and Rachel in a recording studio - I can go for that.

I like that idea about the cast recording CDs to sell at conventions. If there's more hidden talent on SGA, that may be a possibility in the future.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X