No announcement yet.

Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait to see this! I need to head over to Amazon.com as soon as possible to place my order.

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
    Hey guys -- I think I'm going to go DVD happy tonight, but I wanted to let you know that the commentary on the episode "The Gift" is just hilarious. Gary Jones from Sg-1 and the director talk about Rachel non-stop for 44 minutes. It's pretty much two guys going on about how hot a girl who can kick your butt is, and I cracked up so much. It's definitely one of the funniest things I've ever seen! Check it out!
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana

Comment

I was at United Fan Con on Nov 13. Here's a photo of the lovely Rachel.

There's needs to be more smiling on Atlantis. Rachel has a lovely smile and a warm. lighthearted laugh.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652

There's needs to be more smiling on Atlantis. Rachel has a lovely smile and a warm. lighthearted laugh.
        Great pic. She has a lovely smile. Not to mention her top... I want it!

Lovebar made by natz099
        My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652

OH, YOU WERE THERE!? So, was I....I took like a gizzillion pics of her but I don't know how to convert them so that Imageshack can recognize it....
          Wasn't she just awesome....I am actually posting some notes on her chat in the Teyla thread...why don't you stop by and add anything.....

I had such a great time meeting her.....
          sigpic

Comment

Okay...let's see if this works...

I will do these little by little if this works....enjoy!

YAY! It worked.....
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Okay...I promise I have better pics...it's just that the computer I am working on right now isn't the greatest and I can't tell which pics are the best....

tell me, do you want some more, yes or no?
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

she is gorgeous in all those photos from the con.... i cant wait to see "michael" now either... i love rachel, she is awesome....
                          ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Beautiful pictures! TPTB need to let Teyla smile more.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              Beautiful pictures! TPTB need to let Teyla smile more.
                              i agree, FP... i like seeing rachel smile and on the commentaries, i love her laugh
                              ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Got lots more smiles...she is absolutely fabulous!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X