Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Stunning! Thunk-worthy! Absolutely fantastic! *thud*
      Nobody can argue with that LOL
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

*waves* hi!

I have a little question. I'm making a photoshop thingy with the women from Stargate but with non-Stargate pics (no guns etc). But I can't seem to find good pics from Teyla/Rachel. I'm sure you guys have some? Can you please be so kind to PM me some good pics?

*smiles*

I prefer pics with face and upper body, so not just a headshot, a pic in which the beauty of the actress comes out. Cause that's what I have from the other actresses.

And I don't know if you have your own sig makers on this thread, but if you want I'm happy to make you a sig in return (examples here)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
          LOL you are not wrong there
          AGREED!
          Stunning! Thunk-worthy! Absolutely fantastic! *thud*
          I think we are going to need some O2 for FH here because she is on the floor now.

read at own risk to eyeballs
          Spoiler:
          Rachel is the most beautiful woman in the 'verse!!!!!
          now if Rachel herself reads that I will sleep like a baby for 3 days straight!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
            *waves* hi!

I have a little question. I'm making a photoshop thingy with the women from Stargate but with non-Stargate pics (no guns etc). But I can't seem to find good pics from Teyla/Rachel. I'm sure you guys have some? Can you please be so kind to PM me some good pics?

*smiles*

I prefer pics with face and upper body, so not just a headshot, a pic in which the beauty of the actress comes out. Cause that's what I have from the other actresses.

And I don't know if you have your own sig makers on this thread, but if you want I'm happy to make you a sig in return (examples here)
            hmm you could try Unique Bond fansites gallery, they have a area set for Rachel(non-Stargate related just her herself) along with a site called Gifted which also has screenshots of Rachel herself as herself, only at conventions though, hope that helps

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              hmm you could try Unique Bond fansites gallery, they have a area set for Rachel(non-Stargate related just her herself) along with a site called Gifted which also has screenshots of Rachel herself as herself, only at conventions though, hope that helps
              Do you maybe have a link?

And she doesn't have her own website or anything does she? I was searching for it, from the other actresses I found them, with publicity shots and everything. But for Rachel I didn't find many pics.
              sigpic

Comment

Do you maybe have a link?

And she doesn't have her own website or anything does she? I was searching for it, from the other actresses I found them, with publicity shots and everything. But for Rachel I didn't find many pics.
                she does have her own site, only thing is that there aren't very many pcis of her on it.

anyhow the links to Unique-Bond Gallery and to Gifted Gallery

hope these two help you out

Comment

I think we are going to need some O2 for FH here because she is on the floor now.
                  Call Kate. She has to deal with that sort of things all the time.

read at own risk to eyeballs
                  Spoiler:
                  Rachel is the most beautiful woman in the 'verse!!!!!
                  Nevermind Kate. Get Jennifer Keller and her emergency-team. I think I just died.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Comment

Call Kate. She has to deal with that sort of things all the time.

Nevermind Kate. Get Jennifer Keller and her emergency-team. I think I just died.

OH NO!!!!!!!!! *tries to resuscitate* *breath breath*

SamJackShipLover if you look at the bottom of my sig you'll see the link to Rachel's site but like Kitty said there's not much pics up yet!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      OH NO!!!!!!!!! *tries to resuscitate* *breath breath*
                      I saw the light at the end of the tunnel but decided to come back. After all, what would you do without me?

Comment

Thanks guys.

I settled for this pic, which I think is really nice and fits with the other beautiful ladies.

sigpic

Comment

It's playful and very cute.

Who are the other ladies, if I may be so curious?

Comment

I saw the light at the end of the tunnel but decided to come back. After all, what would you do without me?
                            hehehehe Kate would kill me herself if you died off!
                            Thanks guys.

I settled for this pic, which I think is really nice and fits with the other beautiful ladies.

Your welcome, it is a good picture too, though I'm more a John/Teyla shipper myself (I once had Jack/Teyla but as borther and sister seperated at birth but that is another story that would take way too long to tell)

Comment

Yeah,someone has to keep Kitty from hurting Teyla too much
                              sigpic

Comment

It's playful and very cute.

Who are the other ladies, if I may be so curious?
                                It's for a LJ challenge, I will post the end result when the challenge is over

All SG ladies could be uses, I did
                                Liz
                                Janet
                                Sam
                                Vala
                                Teyla
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X