Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    i just hope when the new season 4 credits come thet that teyla is shown as the main leading lady i like Carter and everything but i just hope shes not before Rachel on the credits
    I like Carter but Teyla should appear before her.
    Originally posted by Spectrum View Post
    That's the one! I can't remember the why behind it either, but it sure is awesome! I'm sure Camy would remember.

Since someone mentioned the opening credits...
    Season 1

Season 2
    I really like the second and third season opening credits with the blue background i really think it looks cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      most likely reason then, basically Kates Job states that nothing ever said inside her office is to be repeated... so I think you made a slip up there FH
      I didn't mean to... I swear, it was an accident.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I suspect that the credits will probably show Amanda Tapping at the end of the credits as a "with Amanda Tapping" or "and Amanda Tapping" - since, after being first-billed, the last-place billing with an "and" or a "with" is best-paid.

My bet would be: "Joe Flanigan, Rachel Luttrell, Jason Momoa, Jewel Stait (will Jewel be in the regular cast credits?), and David Hewlett, with Amanda Tapping."

Or possibly "guest starring Amanda Tapping" in the guest credits.

But, yes, I've said elsewhere that Rachel/Teyla should get significantly more screentime, lines, plots, and relevance. Purely from a storytelling POV, the character is gold.

Unfortunately, from a "we're being lazy this season because we're focusing on two shows at once so we're just going to write the familiar character tropes we know" standpoint, Teyla's a lot of work.

Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
          My bet would be: "Joe Flanigan, Rachel Luttrell, Jason Momoa, Jewel Stait (will Jewel be in the regular cast credits?), and David Hewlett, with Amanda Tapping."
          Jewel is recurring and thus not in the opening credits. I even think JM already said as much when asked about it (though I could be seriously mistaken).

Originally posted by seldear View Post
          But, yes, I've said elsewhere that Rachel/Teyla should get significantly more screentime, lines, plots, and relevance. Purely from a storytelling POV, the character is gold.
          Spoiler Adrift & Lifeline...

Spoiler:
          When team Shep leaves on its mission to the Assuran planet to steal a ZPM, he asks (orders) Teyla to stay behind (forcing Rachel into a wallpaper role once again) to be the leader to keep hope alive among the people still in the city of Atlantis.

Really, Rachel has barely any screentime in either episode, which I don't find a great start to a new season. I hope it changes, sooner rather than later, otherwise I see Teyla being the next one on the choppingblock.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Jewel is recurring and thus not in the opening credits. I even think JM already said as much when asked about it (though I could be seriously mistaken).

Spoiler Adrift & Lifeline...

Spoiler:
            When team Shep leaves on its mission to the Assuran planet to steal a ZPM, he asks (orders) Teyla to stay behind (forcing Rachel into a wallpaper role once again) to be the leader to keep hope alive among the people still in the city of Atlantis.

Really, Rachel has barely any screentime in either episode, which I don't find a great start to a new season. I hope it changes, sooner rather than later, otherwise I see Teyla being the next one on the choppingblock.
            No talking of the chopping block! if they write Teyla out of the show they are goingto lose viewers and fans!.... anyhow I'm not here to yell abouit that FH I'm here to ask a question and was wondering, since you do AC3(Adobe Creative 3)) I figured I could ask you for a wallie that my mind is not letting me not think about

basically I see a Pegasus spacegate lit up the cheveron all lit but the wormhole not showing up, there is a heart outline INSIDE the gate, and inside the outline is Teyla on the left looking to John and John on the right looking to Teyla. Was wondering if you could make something like that before I press teh buzzer and wake up kate because Teyla is outside her office door right now.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

No talking of the chopping block! if they write Teyla out of the show they are goingto lose viewers and fans!....
              Me included.

anyhow I'm not here to yell abouit that FH I'm here to ask a question and was wondering, since you do AC3(Adobe Creative 3)) I figured I could ask you for a wallie that my mind is not letting me not think about

basically I see a Pegasus spacegate lit up the cheveron all lit but the wormhole not showing up, there is a heart outline INSIDE the gate, and inside the outline is Teyla on the left looking to John and John on the right looking to Teyla. Was wondering if you could make something like that before I press teh buzzer and wake up kate because Teyla is outside her office door right now.
              Oh no, don't wake Kate... She looks so darn cute when she's asleep.

Yes, I can make you a wallpaper like that. Expect my result back somewhere tomorrow.

Comment

Oh no, don't wake Kate... She looks so darn cute when she's asleep.

Yes, I can make you a wallpaper like that. Expect my result back somewhere tomorrow.
                Well she made the mistake of giving me a haircut so now's she is shrieking because once more teh button to teh buzzer is stuck, only because I'm holding it down.

and thanks

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Well she made the mistake of giving me a haircut so now's she is shrieking because once more teh button to teh buzzer is stuck, only because I'm holding it down.
                  *sigh* There we go again...

Comment

Me included.
                    And me...No Teyla=No me watching....did that make sense!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Perfectly!

Comment

*sigh* There we go again...
                        Hmm, Teyla hit a high note, I think I'll let her rest, she cracked paper!... also it is what she gets for giving me a haircut

Comment

Just tossing this pic out for the thread.

- Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

Love that pic it's one of my favorite's thanks for posting it Killdeer.

Comment

No talking of the chopping block! if they write Teyla out of the show they are goingto lose viewers and fans!....
                              Me included.
                              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Me to if they got rid of Teyla then i won't be watching it anymore.

Comment

i got this pic off gateworld its of Rachel from the seson 3 dvd set
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X