Rachel Luttrell/Teyla Emmagan WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spectrum View Post
    ... This calls for some serious "Don't mess with me!" pics! Hey Falcon, where's that wallie of yours...
    Err...my wallie? Ah, you mean this one... *points downwards*

Spoiler:

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    i just hope when the new season 4 credits come thet that teyla is shown as the main leading lady i like Carter and everything but i just hope shes not before Rachel on the credits
    I'll flip it around if she isn't in second position.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Spoiler:

I'll flip it around if she isn't in second position.

Ooh kewl,i ain't seen that one before!
      sigpic

Comment

hmmm..... I'm letting Teyla have some "none burning neck" Time today..... unless she heads offworld I can still press teh buzzer..... hehehehehe I am soooooo evil
        Spoiler:

anyhow must go Rodney is trying to reset the internet relay

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Ooh kewl,i ain't seen that one before!
          Can't remember why I made it, but I think Camy may remember it.

Comment

Spoiler:
            That's the one! I can't remember the why behind it either, but it sure is awesome! I'm sure Camy would remember.

Since someone mentioned the opening credits...
            Season 1

Season 2
            Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Yup, I definitely love the blue overlay.
              Last edited by Falcon Horus; 13 September 2007, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Where's Teyla?? *presses teh buzzer and holds it down so self can here what way the screaming is coming from*

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                  Where's Teyla?? *presses teh buzzer and holds it down so self can here what way the screaming is coming from*
                  Goddess, do you ever know when to give the Athosian a break?

Comment

Goddess, do you ever know when to give the Athosian a break?
                    I gave her 36 hours isn't that long enough?.... *listens a bit* sounds like.... from Kates office.... or near there.....

Comment

Oh, okay... 36 hours is a good amount of time to regenerate.

I wouldn't know if she's in the office. I'm on house-arrest, sorta. Stuck in Kate's quarters. She won't let me out. Got me this big pile of books to read.

Comment

Oh, okay... 36 hours is a good amount of time to regenerate.

I wouldn't know if she's in the office. I'm on house-arrest, sorta. Stuck in Kate's quarters. She won't let me out. Got me this big pile of books to read.
                        Don't you have a CCTV system showing the office... or the area outside the place? Nevermind I found her poor girl is going to go deep sea diving off a balconey. That wont do any good though, the collar wont short out... I like being evil for some reason..... though I am taking care of her baby Furling/Ancient she had a few weeks back

Comment

Don't you have a CCTV system showing the office... or the area outside the place?
                          It seems Kate had Radek cut me off.

though I am taking care of her baby Furling/Ancient she had a few weeks back
                          That's a weird combination to have.

Comment

It seems Kate had Radek cut me off.

That's a weird combination to have.
                            That's a bummer, maybe since calling Rodney a crybaby over the citywide made her have him do it?

also you can thank Mike for that, he had the DNA mixed up in Vengance see, he thought he was putting in WRAITH DNA only he was putting in Furling, meaning that when he did thre DNA manip he made a Ancient/Furling baby and not a Wraith/Ancient baby.... the Ancient genes though are thanks to John.... who also has a collar on.... only his is a secen kilowatt one.... and Elf likes to press his buzzer button.... and Teyla just hit the water

Comment

That's a bummer, maybe since calling Rodney a crybaby over the citywide made her have him do it?
                              Mmm...now that you mention it...

Comment

Mmm...now that you mention it...
                                most likely reason then, basically Kates Job states that nothing ever said inside her office is to be repeated... so I think you made a slip up there FH

also, Teyla just hit the water.... that was a LONG way down... and it has to hurt.... Yo Cladwell beam her up! *Once Teyla is beamed nexto to self she is then dragged to her quarters, whimpering all the way... but from the ice cold water as teh buzzer is off*

Comment

Working...
                                X